Husband Store

Reagan

sarNie Adult
A store that sells new husbands has just opened in London, where a woman may go to choose a husband. Among the instructions at the entrance is a description of how the store operates:

"You may visit the store ONLY ONCE! There are six floors and the attributes of the men increase as the shopper ascends the flights. There is, however, a catch: you may choose any man from a particular floor, or you may choose to go up a floor, but you cannot go back down except to exit the building!"

So, a woman goes to the Husband Store to find a husband...

On the first floor the sign on the door reads: Floor 1 - These men have jobs.

The second floor sign reads: Floor 2 - These men have jobs and love kids.

The third floor sign reads: Floor 3 - These men have jobs, love kids, and are extremely good looking. "Wow," she thinks, but feels compelled to keep going.

She goes to the fourth floor and sign reads: Floor 4 - These men have jobs, love kids, are drop-dead good looking and help with the housework.
"Oh, mercy me!" she exclaims, "I can hardly stand it!"

Still, she goes to the fifth floor and sign reads: Floor 5 - These men have jobs, love kids, are drop-dead gorgeous, help with the housework, and have a strong romantic streak.

She is so tempted to stay, but she goes to the sixth floor and the sign
reads:

"Floor 6 - You are visitor number 31,456,012 to this floor. There are no men on this floor. This floor exists solely as proof that women are impossible to please. Thank you for shopping at the Husband Store"...

Twinky

sarNie Elites
LOL haven't read this before, thanx for sharing...hehehe it's pretty true because I know I would be one of them who would end up with nothing just because I'm curious to find out what is next/better...hehehe

STIMA

i would've just stayed at floor 5 LOL but heyy we're uhh ambitious people? try to aim higherr if we can!! thats a good thing too :loool:

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
LADii_TiMELESS said:
i heard this before. so old. but still funny. lolss. ^_^
[post="103334"][/post]​
LOL...as old as it maybe, the concept still apply towards both genders :p

Contentedness is something that is quite or somewhat foreign to many of us...sometimes we start with something and ends up with nothing :shock:

You know, IF I was the lady shopping for such a hubby in a store with restricted limitations like this one....ummm I'd hire me a "live bait" to test out the water :lol:

bugsy

sarNie Adult
haha.....hilarious! did ya notice that the wife store only has 4 levels with the last one unknown (so there is a possibility of a women with the capability to BE on that floor)....and the husband store has SIX levels...with the last one known (with no men). kekeke

this goes to show that theres both good and bad to be said about both stores.

wai wai...hire a live bait to test out the water? haha....thats smart...thanks for telling the rest of us. ^_^

gs

Sexy Back
i have to come by and read it again thought this is soo funny crack me up everytime i read

dfemc

sarNie Adult
i agree...must case ur joint before robbin' the place. ooops, robbing n shopping r two different things. ;D

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
dfemc said:
i agree...must case ur joint before robbin' the place. ooops, robbing n shopping r two different things. ;D
[post="104943"][/post]​
:loool: Mmmmm Hmmmm!!! D' I knew what you were thinking...you and your cute and swifty fingers...LOL