Hub Kao Kin Kon(Cholumpi)

buklaoboi360

sarNie Adult
yes another remake of this movie lol i have the old version and i all i can say it was great lol uhm does enywun know when this lakorn gonna air?

~Sandy~

Memories with Oil from his U.S. Tour in Nov 2009!
OMG i still have the VHS of this lakorn with Andrew and Romona, somewhere at home. It's been that long for a remake already LOL I hope this one is as good. Hopefully the fighting, power, flying scenes are more realistic than the old one.

Kina

Dubsteppin'
Wow, wussup with lakorns coming out with fantasy themes?

I think Sroy San Jan started it haha

duongchai

sarNie Hatchling
Is anyone watching this movie at all? If there is, could anyone tell me why yhampalm turn against the kingdom?

duongchai

sarNie Hatchling
Gosh, this movie should already been out to video store because it already have 23 episode, which is appro. 5 cassette.

Nueng

sarNie Juvenile
I'm loving this lakorn, besides Captain and Pim's lakorn this is the only other one I watch. Currently it hasn't said why Wangpalm turned against the Kingdom. Maybe just power or something. Margie's acting annoys me especially when she's mean to Boy about him liking her. Everyone is doing a good job portraying the characters, because from the old lakorn I remember the characters but not events haha. Margie is the only one that doesn't do as good of a job as Ramona character in the old one. =) But I'm a huge Ramona fan though. Mike is funny because his thai still isn't strong =)

I LOVE P'JOON! I wish he has more dramas =) P'Joon Hwaiting!

duongchai

sarNie Hatchling
My sister love this movie, she watch it everytime she come home from work. She said it is better than watching Pratin NaWong, which is dragging and boring, no adventure whatsoever!

mahnchao_1629

sarNie Egg
I'm loving this lakorn, besides Captain and Pim's lakorn this is the only other one I watch. Currently it hasn't said why Wangpalm turned against the Kingdom. Maybe just power or something. Margie's acting annoys me especially when she's mean to Boy about him liking her. Everyone is doing a good job portraying the characters, because from the old lakorn I remember the characters but not events haha. Margie is the only one that doesn't do as good of a job as Ramona character in the old one. =) But I'm a huge Ramona fan though. Mike is funny because his thai still isn't strong =)
I LOVE P'JOON! I wish he has more dramas =) P'Joon Hwaiting!
Margie acting in this lakorn is pretty good. She portraying the character pretty good. I like her in this lakorn and i like this lakorn alot.

Solita

sarNie Juvenile
I have become so addicted to this lakorn. I love Margie in her role. I like watching her interact with all the guys. I can't wait for more episodes to be uploaded. I haven't watched an adventure lakorn in a while, so this is a real treat! I'm still not sure who is good and who is bad, at least between the two 'wizard' guys.

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
I like this version just one thing that i don't like....they are making Joon's character and Margie's character seem as if they won't end up together...cause presently it looks as if Joon's character likes Sai's character...whereas in the old version Andrew and Romona loves each other from the get go....

chakrit_Y

sarNie Juvenile
I like this version just one thing that i don't like....they are making Joon's character and Margie's character seem as if they won't end up together...cause presently it looks as if Joon's character likes Sai's character...whereas in the old version Andrew and Romona loves each other from the get go....
totally agree.. i just caught up and was kinda disappointed because joon and margie didn't have alot of scenes together.. margie was with the other guy and joon was with sai... but im glad that margie is showing how she feels about joon now!

chakrit_Y

sarNie Juvenile
so im starting to get confuse with this lakorn.. whose the main n'ek.. margie or sai? beginning of episode 35 Joon goes into sai's room with flowers for her.. and then at the end he chases after margie and hold her hands and then hug her!! so confusing..!!!

.miko

sarNie Hatchling
^ No it hasnt ended yet.

Oh my god, I'm sorry but MARGIE ANNOYS THE FREAKING HELL OUT OF ME. ARGH!
I can't say whether she's portraying the character well but one thing for sure, her character is annoying, selfish, self-centred and hypocritical! It doesn't seem like she's in love with Joon, I think she's just infatuated. I can't remember who pra ek ends up with in the old version but I really really hope and pray that for this version Joon ends up with Sai. They're so cute together and I think they have better chemistry. Also, Sai's character is reasonable, friendly and sincere. I hope they end up together cos if not I'm gunna be so majorly pissed off.

Anywhoo, I love this lakorn. Every episode is so exciting and there's always something new ^^

EDIT;;
i just realised that Sai sang the theme song (the slow one called gerd ma puea pen kong tur) and the lyric goes something along like .... no matter how many nights or years, my love never dies .... i was born to be yours ... i waited for only you etc etc. So it seems like Sai MIGHT be the one Joon ends up with?

fingers crossed anyways lol =)