Hub Kao Kin Kon(Cholumpi)

tinah

sarNie Coma
yay more of Margie!..and so happy that her and Joon are pairing up again.

credit to Ch3mania/Calla for the tran

Solita

sarNie Juvenile
Is it the same girl from Khun Yai Sai Diew? Who is Joon Kittikun? I have never heard him.

Solita

sarNie Juvenile
Ok. Thanks for the info. Joon and Margie look like a good couple. Hopefully they have good chemistry. We'll just have to wait and see though!

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Isn't this a remake? The title sounds really familiar. I think Andrew Gregson was in it with Ramona and it was some sort of weird adventure story. All I remember is there was a bunch of friends, like maybe 6 of them that got lost in some forest with creatures and evil beings that they had to fight off or something.

tinah

sarNie Coma
really?..oh my, another remake. theres so many this year!

Edit: I just went to check @ andrewclub and it is the remake of his lakorn with Ramona

tinah

sarNie Coma
its gonna be an adventure/action/romance etc. mixed all together lol

mike is in here too!!..so happy to see him in another lakorn. I wonder if hes gonna get with Sai. havent seen her in ages!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
That's a pretty cute picture of Margie...I wonder when Woot will get his chance *sigh* . Go seems to be having another gleaming light towards him.

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
Man I really loved this lakorn of ANdrew...Joon and Margie better do a good job...as to their chemistry...they were all right in that one lakkorn...hmmmm now what was it called???? Oh Yes... Kularb Tat Petch...I really love fantasy/scifi themed lakorns...especially the ones where the characters time travel...

Toon

wow thanks for the sc.... the effect are probably much better in here than the old version....from the looks of it the creatures look amazing i am going to have fun with this lakorn....

sreyya

sarNie Juvenile
this is a remake of Andrew lakorn??? we are talking about Andrew Gregson right???? wow, if it is i must have miss it :eek:

Toon

yep....this is a remake of Andrew's lakorn with Ramona....it was reallly way back like in the early 90s I was only 10 or 11 then....i feel old...LOL!!!!

moilee

sarNie Adult
Yak...I don't like this guy. He reminds me of that Likay singer....looks gayish...and definitely the pr'eng types. How did he become pr'eng anyways.