huab tais xya leej nthxais...aka nananuna

jenjen

sarNie Hatchling
dang saw it again yesterday...all day ive been thinking about it...just wondering if ya can help me get info on where i can get the music and the movie itself.

OMG! I love this movie... kekeke... When i was little me and my sisters would pretend to be the seven sisters. Cause in my family we do have 7 sisters so we alwaise get this "Hua tai 7 leej ntxais" kekeke... I think its so funnie... Anywaise this movie is so old and ima looking for them myself. Then i found out that my younger sister who is married to my chinese brother in law their restaurants play those music. Maybe i can ask her if she is willing to try and burn it for me. Thou she's a bit :blink: with computer technology. I can ask her when i get the time cause we are so far apart. kekeke...

Umm... did u guy know that it was a chinese movie and they did it into Thai style. kekekee... Aww.. I gotta go and watch it now... We have it somewhere... ekkee.. :lmao:

Kelly

Darn i use to love this movie when i was little...seeing it again now is so weird aaha....i can't even stand it now...but it's still good tho....

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Everything in the movie is magnificant!!! The rivers, the mountains, the trees, the people, the dances...so BEAUTIFUL!!!

mokka

sarNie Adult
i love the movie and the music... thou i want the original one, but it is hard to find... but i guess the hmong dubbing one works fine so i'll stick with it.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
this movie gets on my nerves.. don't really like it.. but the music is pretty kewl... :) i got the hmong version.. dubbed in hmong..

queeny_bee

sarNie Juvenile
i remember this movie! i thought it was really good!! they were a really good couple. and the guy was real tough in this movie... something that some of the guys seems to be missing... lols.
but um.... i think there's two hmong version... one is older and the other one came out several years ago by Hmong World Production...i think

rukmos

sarNie Adult
I saw alot of old version of this movie, I have one and it's a one part end movie. the ending kind of goes like this:

Namanuna was about to be burned alive infront of a crowd and she does this dance and at the end of the dance, her "wings" or scarf came down from the sky and took her away to her hometown.

when the main guy came home from the war, he found her gone and he went off to find her and he overcame all of these obstacles including the two headed elephant mountains and so on....

Is this the one that everyone's talking about or no?

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
that's the one i'm talking about.... i don't know of any other versions of the movie....

but still... i don't like it... all they do is smile at eachother in the movie...

myyang

sarNie Juvenile
yingerbug said:
OMG! I love this movie... kekeke... When i was little me and my sisters would pretend to be the seven sisters. Cause in my family we do have 7 sisters so we alwaise get this "Hua tai 7 leej ntxais" kekeke... I think its so funnie...
Hey, there are also 7 daughters (including myself) in my family :) !!! And believe it or not, some of my relatives used to call us "huab tais 7 leej ntxhais" too! :)

jenjen

sarNie Hatchling

i found it on a website but i dont know wat it says...it is called KoNG Que GONG ZHU <the peacock princess>
help!!!???

jenjen

sarNie Hatchling

i found it on a website but i dont know wat it says...it is called KoNG Que GONG ZHU <the peacock princess>
help!!!???

jenjen

sarNie Hatchling

help!!!???please...where i can buy it or the songs.