huab tais xya leej nthxais...aka nananuna

SweetAngel21

sarNie Juvenile
This movie is very good too....my cousin has that movie but I don't watch no more to old...and toooo boring for me now....I like watch new movie.....but I will watch someday.....

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
rukmos said:
I saw alot of old version of this movie, I have one and it's a one part end movie. the ending kind of goes like this:

Namanuna was about to be burned alive infront of a crowd and she does this dance and at the end of the dance, her "wings" or scarf came down from the sky and took her away to her hometown.

when the main guy came home from the war, he found her gone and he went off to find her and he overcame all of these obstacles including the two headed elephant mountains and so on....

Is this the one that everyone's talking about or no?
[post="74106"][/post]​
yea this is the version i saw too! i liked it...haven't seen it in a while but i don't own it...i want to! hehe...

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Once again...I love love love this movie!!! So cheesy in a way, but I love all the beautiful scenes...the forest, the river, the animals, the dancers...everything!!!

What kinda chinese people are they?

Vamkim

sarNie Juvenile
Well, im not sure if it's true but my uncle saids that they are the thai peolples who live in china.

heres a link to a site where you can purchase it, BUT NO ENGLISH SUBTITLE! The peacock princess

mly

sarNie Hatchling
i use to think the guy was cute, but that was many many years ago...