Hua Jai Sila Dubbed

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
my cousin told me that the guy that dubbed bie voice suck. and by the way they use a young woman voice to dubbed over a sila step mother.
i agree.. i have the movie that they dubbed n hmong... i hate how they out a younger person's voice on fang' stepmother... and a really sucky voice on bie... but love fang's voice.. it matches her...

val

sarNie Adult
just saw the hmong version...have to say that i perfer the thai version better. the way they dubbed, it makes the lakorn not that interesting to me and i couldn't stand to watch it...don't like p'ek's voice :arrg:

Contagious

sarNie Egg
awww they changed bie's voice! that sucks. is this drama worth the movie? i 'm not really into the sleeping-with-the-bad-girl revenge kind of drama.
I actually thought that the person who dubbed for Bie was good. I really enjoy watching it. I think that it's the best movie of Bie.

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
i didn't like Bie's voice at all... it sounds gay.. and BIE is WAYY TO HOTT for that ugly..
The voice totally ruins the whole drama for me, so I didn't watch it at all...
ARGGG. I was fraken mad. Why not just keep the same voice from roy ardeed hang ruk.
That voice mathches him better.

Risa_Max

sarNie Egg
i didn't like Bie's voice at all... it sounds gay.. and BIE is WAYY TO HOTT for that ugly..
The voice totally ruins the whole drama for me, so I didn't watch it at all...
ARGGG. I was fraken mad. Why not just keep the same voice from roy ardeed hang ruk.
That voice mathches him better.
i agree with you, the guy that dubbed bie's voice from roy adeed hang ruk was way better..
:):) love bie

sweet_yang

sarNie Adult
anyone willing to upload this on youtube so the rest of us could watch the hmong version too?