Hua Jai Chocolate

samtly

Xtreme sarNie
omg this lakorn look so beautiful with all the snow. it feel different from the other thai lakorn this is definitely a changes...............

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Yes, you can't help but to smile seeing Aom and Mos together. I loved the look on his face when he first saw her. He was kind of stunned, but didn't want to act like it or stare too long. And boy, the ending credits, showing clips, from the next couple of episodes, made me really crazy. Looks like there will be some misunderstanding and also some making up between Mos and Aom!

Being an Aomoholic as I am already, having double Aom at the end of the year is like Christmas present for me. Not only is she having two lakorns, but two lakorns with TWO HOT A$$ guys. :w000t:

tik4life

sarNie Egg
I'm so excited to watch this lakorn. They look adorable together. :w000t: For those who have seen it you guys are so lucky. I envy you lol. :angry: :p

jekki2chipo

sarNie Hatchling
:w000t: :w000t: Don't even get me started on this lakorn. I downloaded it yesterday, but totally forgot about it.

I was about to go to sleep it was like 1:45am this morning and I was like, wait I downloaded Hua Jai Chocolate. So I wake up to watch it, I didn't go to sleep till like 2:30am. I was smiling and laughing and cracking up watching it. :shocked: I love the scene where Mos stopped the cab that Aom was in and she was like get away or I zap you, with the zapper, but instead she pulls out her cell phone. He was like who you're phone. It was so cute. Aom is such a dork too. I mean she doesn't even know the man but is opening up to him, giving a sense of belonging to the normal crowd.

I love Jamie's character too. I hope she hooks up with the chef dude, if not I hope she hooks up with Sam. I love Sam too. :wub:

I like how the story is progressing already, and it's only part 1. I love it.

It was funny, cause Natty called me like at 10:00pm and asked me about the lakorn with Oh and Jakjaan and if Sai and Win (the sister and her boyfriend) got each other, I was like yeah. She was laughing and said thank god. Then I told her about Hua Jai Chocolate and she was like okay gotta go download it now and hung up on me. I was excited for her too. :w000t:

tinah

sarNie Coma
lol..silly..u guys are making me go crazy..gosh..i want to watch it..but i dont want to dl it cuz i said to myself im not gonna dl lakorn anymore cuz my bro always get mad at me..it always messes up the comp and we have to reboot it all the time so ill have to wait til it comes out in my vdo store which will probaly be next week or hopefully this week :D

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
aahahah i'm cracking at that dude that kept saying "Whassup yo what's up." lolz and when mos gave him a weird look he's like lightly poking mos cuz he was getting a little intimidating "sup...sup" in a softer tone. Ahahah..

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Kayla said:
Hiya Bluemoon! I finally saw the first episode thanks to you at APC. :D

Dude, I'm like totally hook already. And it's only the first episode. Mos character is quite handsom! :w000t:

The part when he was harassing her at the restuarant was too adorable. Aom was blushing her butt off when he was rubbing her cheeks. I can't wait to see how their feelings for each other will unfold once they meet up in switerland. Since both are heart broken, they will be completely vulnerable for each other.

I'm loving it!
[post="26702"][/post]​
Kayla..u're welcome chica...I didn't see ep2 yet..so fill me in...anyone...

The bench scene and the part where she ate chocolate it gave u this warmth and cozy feeling...anyways this lakorn gives me that warm cozy feeling that I had when I first saw "Sleepless in Seattle"...

t0nz

sarNie Juvenile
omg, I am watching this lakorn right now. well, episode one, and if you guys are talking about the introduction then yeah, I think it gives this feeling of warmth and loneliness. ALso, I think this lakorn is different from the rest. The opening makes me think of like those korean dramas. lol.

Bou

sarNie Adult
i realli like this lakorn soo far...and yes i agree with 99% of u guyz who said that the bench scene kind of gives u this warm and lonely feelin inside...thse two are soo kute...i love mos's character...dn the restaurant scene was too kute..hhhaha the way aom reacted to everythin ahh soo funni...which reminds me of the cab scene..but i especially like hte part where they were talkin..they were havin some sort of deep converstion..i ws like awww...theyre already comfortin each other lol...but i hafta say i dislike aom's bf right now...grrr

Bou

sarNie Adult
haha yea dat scene where he got into a fight witt her friend..the chef...damn shows that hes soo overprotective of her and hes so like aggressive and demanding......i wanted to jump kick his ass man lolz yyea hes an ass lolz

dara45

sarNie Hatchling
I love this lakorn. Even if it only have one episode, so far so good. Can't wait to see what happen between mos and aom. :w000t: :w000t:

t0nz

sarNie Juvenile
yeah, soo a I watched the entire episode last night and omg! I WANT TO SOCK AOM'S BOYFRIEND. I can't believe jamie is actually playing as the nang ek's friend rather than nang rai. LOL! she can pull it off!

Bou

sarNie Adult
haha yea i no..i hear u guyz on wantin to beat up aoms bf hahaa...but yea i agree jamie is good playing as the nang ek's friend instead of the nang rai..i find her very annoyin as the nang rai but i love her character in this lakorn so far hahha again i want to kill aoms bf or her "fiance"