Hua Jai Chocolate

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Episode 11 as promise.

Sai came to see Mos in Switzerland. They were talking outside of the school. Mos walked away from Sai, and Sai walked after him and told him not to walk away and say something to her. Sai wanted him to forget what happened and forgive her and for them to start over. Mos said to Sai when she cheated on him, it might be a fun game to her but to him it hurts everything that they had for one another for the rest of their lives. He said that he’s not mad at Sai, but he can not accept it. Sai, sounding sad, said for him to look at her and hug her like he used to do when they got into fights before. Mos said that this time it can not happen. Sai, crying, asked why it can’t be like before. Sai said that she does not know why the Mos she used to know has changed and then hugged Mos. Mos felt sorry for her and somewhat hugged her back, and said that he is sorry.

On the same time Aom walked towards them and saw what happened. Aom looked shock and ran away. Mos ran after her and grabbed her wrist. Aom, with a shaky voice, said that she’s sorry. She said that she was only walking by to give the candy (actually she made it for Mos) to Jamie. She finally broke loose from Mos and ran on the snow and fell, crying, causing the chocolate box she had in her hand to fall and broke the white chocolate heart. Sai came after Mos and said is that the girl that made him changed. Mos said that it’s not her problem. Sai asked Mos how serious are they and had they slept with each other. Mos, looking pissed, asked the same question to Sai.

Aom was crying and Jamie came and comforted her. Aom, crying, said sorry to Jamie for not believing her, and told Jamie to not leave her, that she has no one left. I felt so bad for Aom. Later on Mos came by Aom and Jamie’s room. Jamie answered the door looking pissed. Mos said that he wants to talk to Aom and explained to her that she is misunderstanding. Jamie wouldn’t let Mos in and he started to scream Aom’s name, but Jamie pushed him away and told him to leave. Aom was in the room crying and said that this is the last time that she will believe anyone, that this is the last time that she will love anyone. She cried and hugged Jamie. Aom is such a good crier.

The next day they went to eat lunch. Mos saw the group and didn’t want to eat there, but Sai wanted too. Of course she does, she wants to stir trouble. The funny Thai guy noticed Mos and Sai first and wanted to block them with his jacket so that Aom wouldn’t see them. Jamie pushed him away causing Aom to see Mos and Sai. Aom and Mos looked at each other with discomfort looks. Mos wanted to get up and go talk to Aom, but Sai threaten that if he goes she will go to. Mos not wanting Sai to start anything decided not too. This part is really sad. Mos and Aom were looking at each other from the corner of their eyes. Mos looked so sad as if he wants to so bad to talk to Aom.

After Mos and Sai got done eating, Mos was ready to leave. Sai decided to go over to the group and introduced herself as Mos’ girlfriend. Mos looking uncomfortable told Sai that they had to go because he has things to do. Sai insisted that she has to get to know them since they are his friend. The funny Thai guy accidentally said that they were going shopping later on and Sai decided to invite herself also. Mos, looking mad, said that he will not go with them. Aom said to Mos, “its okay. It’s like what your GIRLFRIEND has said. Your girlfriend is like our friend too.� Mos looked shock by her statement.

Sai was getting on everyone’s nerves when she went out with them. She kept on bragging about how much Mos loves her…this and that. She was trying to put it in Aom’s face that Mos and she have a wonderful background together. Aom excused herself to go walking alone. Sai followed her and began to talk about Mos to Aom. She told Aom that between 6 years and 6 months it is very different. She said that Mos has been with her for 6 years and only with Aom for 6 months, so it’s easy to see which one is more important to Mos. She told Aom that she can accept what happened between Aom and Mos, and that it’s just a natural need for guys. And that they need to clear up everything. What a biotch, huh? I just want to smack her.

When they returned, Sai got Mos and Aom all together to discuss their situation. Mos was surprised to see Aom. Sai brought out the engagement ring that Mos gave to her and decided to wear the ring. Mos not understanding what Sai is doing looked very confused. Sai told Mos that she is ready to marry Mos and hugged on to him. Aom looking sad and uncomfortable finally said that she will go back to Thailand tomorrow. Mos ran after her and grabbed her and asked her what about them. Aom said that what they had is beautiful but they have to throw it away here. She said that they got lost and had to rest, and the place they rest is beautiful and it took over their heart, and that they should just keep it as memories. Mos not wanting to let go hugged Aom. Aom, crying, wanted to hug him back but didn’t and pulled away. She said that we have to face reality now and ran away from Mos. What a sad scene! I felt bad for the both of them. That night as Aom was packing, she looked at the toy plane that Mos made her and thought about the meaning of the plane. The next day Aom looked around at the building and got ready to get on the van. She hugged everyone goodbye. She looked sad but more hopeful on how things will progress. THE END

Episode 12 showed Mos trying to catch up with Aom, but she left already. It also showed Mos and Aom getting into some type of argument, and Aom told Mos to get out of her life. They were back in Thailand. Can't wait to watch it. :wavecry:

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Screencaps of episode 12

credit to aomphiyada.com

Looks like Mos is singing to Aom so that she won't be mad at him anymore. Awww...it looks so sweet and sad. Just look at their face. I can't wait to see this episode now. The song he sang could be the fourth song to this lakorn.

Fan, this might be the part when Mos sings the fourth song. :wub:

fan

sarNie Juvenile
awwwwww they look so sad!!!

i hate this lakorn for being soooooo good!!!!!

i mean dont they know some people have school and work to concentrate on???

thanks for the sc kayla!

tinah

sarNie Coma
aww..thanx kayla for the sc and summary!..now the drama is starting..i feel soo bad for aom..just look at her face and mos face..they look sooo sad..but yet sweeet. :( :wub:

Ana

sarNie Adult
I saw that part where he sings to pÃ?om. Soooooooooooo sweet I dun know exactly what Mos sang word for word but it was still sweet. I understand when he sang I luv u though..LOL..

Kayla

sarNie Adult
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :wacko:

Episode 12 is really good. Mos was trying to seranade Aom by singing to her. The new song on the lakorn is perfect. The song is called Kun Nun (That Night) and it has lyrics like "I don't believe that we didn't love each other that night"..etc.. OMG! So damn sweet! I will be back with summary tonight.

Fan, that's the song we talked about earlier. It's so sweet.

And oh my, next week episode is really good. It showed Mos threathen Aom saying that he is a guy that loves and etc... I think he got jealous or something because it showed him going to Aom's house and that chef guy was there. The drama is on! Mos is trying his best to prove to Aom that he loves only her. :wub:

tinah

sarNie Coma
oh man..i cant wait to see that part kayla..this lakorn gets better and better..i love how mos is tryin to prove to aom that he loves her..just like wh at tik did.. ^_^

ahs

sarNie Egg
I totally love it when they sing to each other. Its so sweet. :p Can't wait to watch Mos sing to her ...and he's a great singer too.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Yeah...don't they know we got school and work...gosh...I wish I was back in high school again...

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Hiya gals,

I went back and watched the ending credits to episode 12 and it showed clips of next coming episodes. It showed Mos kissing Aom on the bed, and Aom trying to break loose from him. It also showed many more hugging and sweet scenes between them. I will make screencaps for yall to see it tonight. :wub:

Yea, I'm mad at this lakorn too. Don't they know people got work and school. :lmao:

tinah

sarNie Coma
ahhh..really kalyla..mos is going crazy now..lol..but yeh..i love this lakorn..theres sooo many cute scenes between aom and mos..too many to llist..i love exact.. :D

Bou

sarNie Adult
kayla i cant wait to see the part where mos sings to her!and u better get those scs up gurl hahahaa jkz..omg im gon krazy about 2 lakorns at once...dis one and ken and aom one someone help me hah..aww more swweet scenes between the two?i cant wait...damn this lakorn is goooooooooooooooooood!

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Love is like chocolate. Sometime it's bitter, sometime it's sweet. Keep that in mind girls when watching this lakorn. B)

Episode 12 Summary

On the day that Aom was returning to Thailand, Mos and Sai was not at the school. They went site seeing because Sai wanted too. Mos told Sai that before he does not know what love is, but now he knows and that what they have is not love. Of course Sai went crazy and didn’t understand. Mos got frustrated with Sai and left her at the place. LOL. That part was very funny. Mos is freaken crazy. Sai was getting on his nerves big time. Aom has just gotten on the van and left the school. Mos rushed back to the school trying to make it back before she left. As he was driving back to the school they played one of Mos’ new songs. It was so sweet and sad. Aom was in the van trying her best to hold her tears, looking sad, thinking about what happened in Switzerland. Mos got back to the school and began to run around all over the school in search of Aom. He then saw the two Thai guy and they mentioned that Aom had left already. Mos looked devastated.

Aom and Jamie returned to Thailand and the chef guy went to go get them from the airport. The chef guy noticed that Aom doesn’t look well and asked what’s wrong. Jamie was about to blurt out what had happened in Switzerland, but Aom stopped her. The next day Aom was sitting in front of her mirror. The chef guy went to go get her to go to work for the first time. Aom, with a sad face, said that she look so sad and horrible. She said she’s also dumb. The chef guy was really nice. He was trying to cheer her up and told her to put makeup on and she will notice a beautiful person and all the bad looks will go away. Mos and Sai returned back to Thailand. Mos is up to the point where he’s sick of Sai and he is totally brushing her off big time. Go Mos!

The two Thai guys have also returned to Thailand, they also told Mos where Aom works at. They went to see Jamie at work and surprised her. Aom was walking to the hotel, and she noticed a toy plane flying across her, and landed in front of her. She looked around thinking it was Mos, but it turns out that the plane belongs to a kid. As she picked up the plane and handed it to the kid, she saw Mos. Awwwww…Mos was standing there. Aom walked away and Mos followed her. He told Aom that he’s broken off with Sai, and that he does not love Sai. Aom, looking not so pleased, said that but Sai won’t break if off with him and that she can tell. Mos said that he doesn’t care if Sai would or not, but he doesn’t love her anymore. Aom walked away from him, and Mos, with an intense voice, said “Don’t walk away from me!� “Don’t turn your back to me!� Aom stopped in an instance. Mos asked for them to fight for their love and fight for it together; for them to be like before where he was by her side. Aom said that it cannot happen and walked away. Mos got pissed and said that Aom is a liar. He said that she used to be the person who taught him how to love, and now what’s wrong with her. How come she is so willing to throw their love away so easy? Then with a sarcastic face, he said he understands that what happened between is because of being easy. Aom then slapped him really hard. Ouch! Mos then realized what he said was wrong and said sorry. Aom then said look around us love is everywhere. She looked at the couple on the bench and said “talking to your love one�. Then she saw a guy with headphones and said “listening to love song�, and then she saw a guy waiting on the bench and said “he’s thinking about love.� She then said all of those people are dumb. She said that the heart is as small as her fist and when it loves…she then went to the tree and start punching the tree…meaning love always hurt. She continues to punch the tree and Mos was trying his best to stop her. It was so sad. She said that from now on she doesn’t want to be a dumb person and she does not want to hurt anymore. She told Mos to get out of her life and walked away. Mos looked devastated and didn’t know how to react. So sad.

The two Thai guys tried to cheer Mos up and told him that they should go out to see girls and drinks. Mos didn’t listen to them. All he could do is think about Aom. He got up and walked straight into the hotel where Aom works. Once seated, he eyed Aom down. He then asked the piano guy if he can play one song. Aom was serving her customer looking back and fourth to see what was Mos up too. He got on the piano and started to sing the song “Kun Nun (That Night)� out loud while playing the piano. Here is some of the lyrics to the song. It’s so sweet and matched the lakorn perfectly.

"How do you want me to believe that that night we did not love each other? Swear…do you dare to swear. It could just be a night that you want to forget, but our heart knows that we love each other. If you want me to go far, and don’t want to see each other face like before. All I can do is listen to each word that you’ve told me even though I don’t want to listen. How do you want me to believe that that night we did not love each other? Swear…do you dare to swear. It could be a night that you want to forget, but our heart knows that we love each other. It could be a night that you want to forget, but I swear everything that happened that night, I LOVE YOU."

Aom was trying her best to concentrate when Mos was singing the song, but she couldn’t. She accidentally knocked a glass over and spilled water on the customer. As she was picking up the broken glass, Mos came over and asked her is everything okay. Aom got her finger cut by the broken glass. Mos said that he has hurt her again. Mos said that he understand everything she said, and that he is also hurting. He said that he is willing to hurt and then took Aom finger and sucked the blood. Awww…so sweet. Aom pulled her finger away and told him to leave. Mos got upset and said that he will leave, but when he feels better, he will come again. No matter how many times he will have to hurt, he will continue to come until the both of them quit hurting together. Aom looked sad and confuse didn’t know what to say back. THE END!

Awwww…what a good episode. They showed the ending credits with new clips of Mos and Aom in the next coming episodes. Mos will be getting jealous big time. I love the ending clips. They aired it with the new song “Kun Nun�. :wub: :wub: