http://www.khmerhut.com/

PN06

sarNie Egg
really yak? you have purchased from khmerhut before? Can you tell me how did the thai series DVD come in like? Does it have labels on it..like pictures on the disc?

yak

sarNie Adult
have you guys ever buy lakorn from ebay before? if yah, its like that... burnt and a small labels of the lakorn tittle... also they chagre if u want a hard case.. the hard case is like dollar something.. with out hard case, its free.. and they chagre shipping.. but their shipping is really fast... it takes only a week or faster than that...

bunniii

sarNie Elites
I have check this site and i have to say they have a lot of choice old and new movie. but just one think... When you're coming to the payment page. There is no security at all!!!! So be careful :ph34r:

yak

sarNie Adult
true.. but thats if ur using a different computer thats not urs.. then u need to be careful.. thats why, they ask you to be a member.. so that these kind of stuff wont happen... on lesss they hacked into ur account... now thats a different story.. lol... but from mine experience... it was fine..

Mister Bubbub

sarNie Egg
I don't know if anyone notice or care, but dang they yanking the overprice shiz a bit much. There books are like $15 dollars and up and its not even Hardcover! :\ Rip-offs. Haha.

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
I personally would put in a few more dollars and buy the originals, but if quality isnt your main concern, then these sites that sells compressed DVD or VHS convert might suit you.

I have friends who bought from here and AngkorDVD.

Their experience from KhmerHut :

1) Like Yak has mentioned, fast shipping

2) Comes with the black rectangular DVD case, if you buy it [white labels]

3) Quality is OK for VHS converted to DVD

AngkorDVD :

1) Shipping took a bit long

2) Horrible quality, but their DVD are digitally printed on....looks nice, superficially.

NOTE: Their experiences with the quality all pertains to Chinese series, therefore, I cant say much about the other dubbed products.

From the ones I've seen of my friends, KhmerHut has way better quality than AngkorDVD, if you must buy from them.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i use to buy in this website and the quality is ok, no problem for me.it's cheap and better than in angkorwat.
waiwai,just order one lakorn from the website you gave us mayuravideostore,shipping is cheap, like 3$one item, let me try the quality.

ahveejah

sarNie Egg
I dun think so. I was refunded that order I made. the charge was pending on my account for weeks and it never went through Contacted them numerous times and never received a repy. Well, they did once asking for my order number and then never heard from them again.

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
what's up with them, never happen to me before but i made a purchase since 10/11 still havent got my shit and they already took my money
there pissing me off and i have contacted numerous time and no reply....what should i do?

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
^ wow since 10/11? That's almost a month. Maybe try sending them some more email (from a different email address?) because maybe or sometime their server might mistaken your email as Spam? But then again, you said it hasn't happen before..

Anyhow, good luck :)

liuxing

sarNie Egg
I also made an order with them on November 8th but I haven't receive any news from them till now. I don't know how many times I e-mailed to them to know what happen but got no answer at all! So I think that there is a problem with the site so I don't recommended the site!

yak

sarNie Adult
they havent update anything.. i was about to buy something.. but i was like, are they even alive in this site.. so i stopped for a long time

thear

sarNie Egg
I have been having issues with them like you guys too. I actually placed 2 orders on 10/02/08 and received one of them about 3 weeks later. I am still waiting for my second order. I have contacted them numerous times too and still haven't heard back. They already took my payment too. I'm wondering what to do.

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
If you pay with Paypal, you can file a complaint. If you pay with your Credit Card, you can call your Credit Card company and reference the charge and tell them that you have not received it. They will contact them directly and do a charge back for you.

This is if you have tried other means to contact the vendor and still unsuccessful.