How would you want to meet your p'ek?

Take your vote and detailed your first meeting.

• Set on the wrong foot

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Love at first sight

• Childhood lover

• Quick phase: friends to lovers

• Total voters

emo

sarNie Hatchling
Ok I got this from the SB thread and it is quite fun, funny and entertaining. How would you like to meet your p'ek?

We have to start on the wrong foot. Yep love starts from hate. I drowned and he saves me. He gave me CPR, I accuse him taking advantage of me when I was unconscious. And we pick a fight. And then we just end up meeting each other over and over again. LMAO too much lakorn for me.

fun

Expired Sarnie
All the above!

Love at first sight but then we just become friends and it turns into love as childhood lovers. Then we separate and meet again on the wrong foot

My story: I will post later. It's going to be a lakorn scenario. :loool: :loool: :loool:

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I would like my to start from the wrong foot... But my won't have any "weird" or "special" events...
The only reason why I picked that is because I like to argue with the guys...
Then I usually fall for them and go for the catch lol
Weird, but that's the way i like it.

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
For me I have this crazy scenario of meeting my perfect guy but not liking him at first b/c somehow he just seem like such a jerk...ya know first wrong impression that type of thing but then we keep on running into each other over and over and he keeps on being my knight in shining armor or hero and then we finally become friends then phase into lovers somehow.... Wow I just wrote a whole lakorn synopsis... LOL!!!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
For me I have this crazy scenario of meeting my perfect guy but not liking him at first b/c somehow he just seem like such a jerk...ya know first wrong impression that type of thing but then we keep on running into each other over and over and he keeps on being my knight in shining armor or hero and then we finally become friends then phase into lovers somehow.... Wow I just wrote a whole lakorn synopsis... LOL!!!
ekkk! i know what you mean! i love that scenario too! mine would be a bit different.

my scenario:

p'ek is a jerk, a cocky man who thinks he can have everything. self-centered & an idiot. I come along into his life & blows him off. I become a challenge to him & he will try to 'win' my heart. muahaha. and in the process of 'trying' to get with me, he'll realize that i have 'changed' him into a better man. ^_^

orrrr....

childhood friends/crush where my guy friend use to be an ass to me & when he sees me years later, he'll regret ever teasing me. hahaha. :lol: i love that!

lilypha

sarNie Adult
lome, you r so much hardcore fan of jlr and sb ...hheheheeheh and you want this to translate in your real life ...heheheh I also wanna meet my hottie as it is in JLR but I dont have flirty cousin who hurts guys all around and how come I can have someone like harit to bring me to his island...sigh.... but harith and soriya meeting is definately my choice... i guess i still have jlr fever.... as high as it aways is....

fun

Expired Sarnie
lol. specially the whole start off the wrong foot thing. haha. my favorite. :D
mine too. i know it's repetive in most lakorn but it's the best thing to watch. LMAO

ekkk! i know what you mean! i love that scenario too! mine would be a bit different.

my scenario:

p'ek is a jerk, a cocky man who thinks he can have everything. self-centered & an idiot. I come along into his life & blows him off. I become a challenge to him & he will try to 'win' my heart. muahaha. and in the process of 'trying' to get with me, he'll realize that i have 'changed' him into a better man. ^_^

orrrr....

childhood friends/crush where my guy friend use to be an ass to me & when he sees me years later, he'll regret ever teasing me. hahaha. :lol: i love that!
Hahaha too much lakorn for us.

fun

Expired Sarnie
lome, you r so much hardcore fan of jlr and sb ...hheheheeheh and you want this to translate in your real life ...heheheh I also wanna meet my hottie as it is in JLR but I dont have flirty cousin who hurts guys all around and how come I can have someone like harit to bring me to his island...sigh.... but harith and soriya meeting is definately my choice... i guess i still have jlr fever.... as high as it aways is....
I wish my life could be a lakorn scenorio and when it ends, it’s a happy ending. But in reality life still goes on with problems. LMAO. Drama is LIFE! Have to accpet it. LOL

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Erms I stuck with love at first sight & childhood lovers >< Haaa!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lmao.. ummm.. hard.. cause... i want everythang lol.. hehe.. lalala xp .. hehe but ooo i agree with u lome.. jlr n sb.. woot woot.. lalalala..

nina07

sarNie Adult
Wrong Foot :]]
I tend to have like funny-hate relationships, with my guy friends. haha.
Then be friends.
Then fall in loveee<33

lol.

emo

sarNie Hatchling
I should have changed the poll, in which lakorn would you like to meet your pra ek. For me it would be Gae Roy Ruk. They set on the wrong foot but it wasn’t that bad. He starts liking her for her personality not her looks. Love it.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I would like my to start from the wrong foot... But my won't have any "weird" or "special" events...
The only reason why I picked that is because I like to argue with the guys...
Then I usually fall for them and go for the catch lol
Weird, but that's the way i like it.
Hi5, that what I like too. :p

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
my favorite one would have to be "set on the wrong foot"....

my story would be mixed wit revenge. romance, love.. just like Jam Loey Rak and Sawan Bieng..
both of those mixed together...