How would you know

lilalee

sarNie Egg
These few days I have been feeling kind of strange.
I am happy too but sad at the same time.
Someone makes me happier than the one I am with.
That is why I know I don't love my husband anymore.
Don't get me the wrong way but my husband has a lot
of secrets he kept away from me and I'm just sad that
I am going to leave him behind for someone who
cares more about me and loves me.
I sometime feel like I should never marry my husband.
He never loved me and I realize that it's time for me to
move on.
Anyone have anything to say about this? Help!

kulyia

RUK
OH..yeah it happens...it just happened recently too in my family..well not IN my family but cousins..it happens.iwouldnt blaim u, cause it DOES happen.Everything happens for a reason youknow..but noone knows the exact future tho.uknoe?..lol

EternalSunshine

sarNie Hatchling
Sorry to hear that. Just be true to yourself. I think that if those feelings of love don't exist anymore, you should probably have a talk with him. Who knows, he may feel the same. I'm not a big fan of adultery but I do recommend you to not leave your husband because of another person but for your own happiness. Don't leave him for another person but take the time to go find your true happiness and find out what you value the most in life. When you are happy with yourself, then you can make it work with the other person. I think that love and honesty are important in a relationship and if its not there, don't force it or pretend for it to be there. I dated my boyfriend for 9 years and plan on getting married soon. I know I love him because he makes me want to be a better and stronger person everyday. Anyways, I don't know your history with your husband so I cannot judge very much on that but only to give you my thoughts. I hope all goes well for you.

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
Well sometimes maybe his secrets are better kept untold to you.
We are in the Hmong culture - and sometimes it's easier for the men to get away from their sins.

Are you sure you've fallen out of love with your husband? If you're happy and sad at the same time, then I believe that you still love your husband, you guys still have some love in there but you just need to rekindle your love. You're sad because you don't want to leave your husband yet you're forcing yourself to leave him because you think he is also the one who makes you unhappy... but...
Have you ever given your husband a chance to make you happy? - or did you always think that you've given him enough chances? How many chances is considered to be enough though?
Some husbands are not so lovey dovey after marriage - and it's something that you have to accept. You can't always expect to receive 'surprises' like you used to when you were still dating.
Have you ever thought about the things that he has done for you? - or did you always take him for granted?
Did you ever tell your husband what you wanted from him? Do you even communicate with your husband, or do you guys only eat from the same table and then go your own separate ways after that?
Did you let that someone else blind you from your husband's love toward you?
Why do you think that you had the time to find someone else to love/care about you??? It's because you haven't spent enough time with your husband - you haven't given him the chances, the cues that you need him too. What if for one week you spent all of your time on just your husband, what do you think would change in your life? Don't you think you would learn about your husband all over again how wonderful he is?
also, don't just look at your relationship from your point of view.
Re-analyze yourself. Are you being a good wife to your husband? are you taking care of him the way a wife is supposed to care for her husband?
My dad says there are 3 ways a woman can make her husband and her relationship unstable:
(I hope you can read Hmong, and also that my Hmong is correct too)
1- Koj tus txiv tsis tau tej yam ua nws ntshaws - puas yog nws xav tau me nyuam, xav tau hauj lwm ua, xav tau nyiaj, xav tau koj?
2 - Koj puas ua noj ua haus rau koj tus txiv?
3 - Koj puas tau mus nrhiav hluas nraug?

Don't even think that if you leave your husband he cannot find anybody.
For txiv neej, they can always find hluas nkauj ua tseem tsis tau muaj txiv dua li.... But for poj niam, do you really think that koj tus other person yuav hlub koj tiag tiag yog koj tso koj tus txiv? What if after koj leave koj tus husband es the other man finds ib tug hluas nkauj tshiab? Think about it - (i am assuming that other person is single?) yog nws tsis tau muaj dua poj niam, will he want to marry a woman who has already been married? or would he rather find someone else who has never been married - someone like him?
Yog nws muaj lub siab mus steal someone else tus poj niam (like you) then wouldn't he muaj lub siab phem mus find someone else after he's through with you? Yog nws paub tias koj tsis hlub koj tus txiv es nws puas xav hais tias in case in the future koj tsis hlub nws nes, would he still want you too?

But.. reading your comment all over again - secrets are the past. If you both know how to love each other, then you would let the past go and move on with your life- build your life together this time, not separately. You have to become one, not two separate identities. If you keep going back to those secrets of the past then obviously you cannot move on.

Think carefully. Xav kom zoo zoo.. or you end up in the real "zoo" where other people will just watch you live your miserable life.

I hope nobody gets offended by the comments I made. I just see some things in this way and maybe you can think about your life again before you do something you might regret.

mysuper_girlfriend

sarNie Juvenile
move on.
oh my gosh! you're really going to leave? you are such a knuckle head these past of couple days.

mysuper_girlfriend

sarNie Juvenile
But.. reading your comment all over again - secrets are the past. If you both know how to love each other, then you would let the past go and move on with your life- build your life together this time, not separately. You have to become one, not two separate identities. If you keep going back to those secrets of the past then obviously you cannot move on.

Think carefully. Xav kom zoo zoo.. or you end up in the real "zoo" where other people will just watch you live your miserable life.

I hope nobody gets offended by the comments I made. I just see some things in this way and maybe you can think about your life again before you do something you might regret.
Angel, what a great post by you. i totally agree on that part of what you wrote. did you hear that SuMay?

lovebird_tmi

sarNie Hatchling
if you're planning what you're gonna wear to his funeral after you've hired someone to kill him, then leave. it'll be better for both of you.

if you're thinking about effing "the one that cares about you more than he does" because it seems right now that he loves you so much more than your hubby... unfortunately, you're prolly not worthy of your husband.

i'm just giving my opinion. you take what you want to from it.

i've seen it happen to others... where they think that the "someone else" cares more than the husband does and they leave. and they've ALL regretted it... cuz in the end, that someone else just wanted a piece of @ss and wanted to ruin the relationship btween husband & wife.

i've also seen ppl who stay in "loveless relationships", compromise, and have the most beautiful outcomes.

you need to evaluate your relationship and see if what you put into is worth what you get back... and then role reversal... are you sure you're giving in as much as you think you are?

hlub95

sarNie Egg
sorry to hear about your marriage, I been married for amount 15 year. i'm happy to say that we are still every much in love. love is not about being happy all the time. love is work. if u believed that you have fallen out of love with ur husband, ask ur self why? is there someone else u want to be with? if that's the case, then u r not fallen out of love, ur just being blinded with sin or someone else's happiness. If u believed that the grass is greener on the other side of the wall, is not they are just the same or maybe even worst. u just haven seen it yet. Just remember that u married him for a reason, just need to fine it again. Remember that what God has bring together, let no man take it apart. this always help me.
I hope u would change the way u think and start to look at what is important to u and ur family. God bless and wish u luck.

hias0701

sarNie Egg
Angel, what a great post by you. i totally agree on that part of what you wrote. did you hear that SuMay?
Totally agree with Angel too.. In relationships there are ups and downs it's never lovely dovey always.
Sometimes we fall "out" of love because we neglect to nurture our relationships. Trust me we can learn to fall back "in" love again too. I think what you are lacking emotionally in your current relationship with your husband, you sought in someone else, the excitement, and the feeling of being wanted and desired. I believe you once had all those feelings towards and from your husband too right? (If you didn't love him at all then I guess it wouldn't matter.) All these feelings come with new relationships, but remember they don't last. If you bail now and don't even try... What's going to happen when the newness or excitement wares off in the new relationship? You are going to find yourself in the same situation maybe even worse. My point is if you once loved your husband you can learn to love again, you need to work on effectively communicating what you need and want from him. Men and women are very different when it comes to communication.. Men need to be directly told what we need and want from them, and women tend to think they should already know. Also you HAVE to set up weekly dates for just the two of you and try to get your spark back. You guys are probably just going through a rough patch in your relationship so try to communicate and get through it, you will only grow as a couple. Trust me your love will only grow for the better.

zhaolinger

sarNie Hatchling
move on.
If you feel that you don't love your husband anymore because your found a new man.
Just let him know that you don't love him anymore, you found a new man, ask him for a divorce,
and don't just run away with your new man without telling anybody.

If you have kids, think about your kids too, don't be selfish, and just think that you happy is enough.
Think about this what if your have a mother who ran ways with some guy, how would you feel.
It will also be bad for your parent face to have a daughter married, committed a adultery, and ran away with some guy.

I personally hate women that married, committed adultery, ran always with some man, and returned crying to their husband an kids to accept them back to their life.

I don't mean that you going to do what I said above, but think carefully before you're going to do anything.

lilalee

sarNie Egg
Hey Everyone! Thank you soo much for all your beautiful advice.
I think I will have a talk with him and see what he thinks too.
I hope it goes well and maybe some day I can make myself happy and enjoy life all over again
without having to worry about him getting on my nerves. Some day I will find the right person
whom I can enjoy life with and be happy again. I've always wanted to travel so maybe that is something
I'll do by summer time. My other advice to you all is don't get marry young and get to know that person
really good until you marry them. =p Thanks again for all your thoughts.

kellylis

sarNie Hatchling
Sorry to hear that. Just be true to yourself. I think that if those feelings of love don't exist anymore, you should probably have a talk with him. Who knows, he may feel the same. I'm not a big fan of adultery but I do recommend you to not leave your husband because of another person but for your own happiness. Don't leave him for another person but take the time to go find your true happiness and find out what you value the most in life. When you are happy with yourself, then you can make it work with the other person. I think that love and honesty are important in a relationship and if its not there, don't force it or pretend for it to be there. I dated my boyfriend for 9 years and plan on getting married soon. I know I love him because he makes me want to be a better and stronger person everyday. Anyways, I don't know your history with your husband so I cannot judge very much on that but only to give you my thoughts. I hope all goes well for you.

Wow... eternalsunshine...
you are good at this, i learn a lot from just reading your post...
thanks, it helped me!
i will take that in consideration!
:D

venosat

sarNie Hatchling
Hey Everyone! Thank you soo much for all your beautiful advice.
I think I will have a talk with him and see what he thinks too.
I hope it goes well and maybe some day I can make myself happy and enjoy life all over again
without having to worry about him getting on my nerves. Some day I will find the right person
whom I can enjoy life with and be happy again. I've always wanted to travel so maybe that is something
I'll do by summer time. My other advice to you all is don't get marry young and get to know that person
really good until you marry them. =p Thanks again for all your thoughts.
One book I really recommend is "The proper care and feeding of husbands"....by Dr. Laura Sclessenger..(or however you spell her last name)....I don't always agree with her point of view sometimes, but all her books are really good. It gets to the point and it points out a lot of things that we as wives can do to help curve our husbands wandering ways....

For example...she says..we women are so wrapped up in being our husband's wife..that we forgot to be their "girlfriends"...and thats when things start to fall apart. Men don't need much. All they need is to feel repected and loved...and they will "swim through shark infested water to get us a glass of lemonade"....lol....

Also I recommend for you young ladies that aren't married yet..."Ten Stupid Things Women do to Mess Up their Lives" by her too. I wish I had read her book when I was younger....it would have saved me a lot of pain and suffering....lol......

Stay Blessed
SEG

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
move on.
i suggest confronting him about his secrets and get him to explain to u why he has these secrets or watever. cuz this is basically like a kdrama if u look at it..lol

for ex:
the main girl feels that the main guy dont love her ne more. n theres another guy thats hittin n tryin to get at the main girl. main girl ends up leavin main guy for the new guy and later finds out that she still has feelings for the main guy. n in the end, it turns out that the main guy has his own reasons why he's been keepin things from main girl. so all misunderstandings go away and they end up living happily ever after...

lol..i kno that this is kinda like a serious topic, but i cant but notice that ur situation sounds a lot like a plot of a kdrama...lol

mysuper_girlfriend

sarNie Juvenile
move on.
you are seriously giving me a fucken headach these days!

kermint

sarNie Adult
Have nothing to say to you but I do agree with "angelxmdawb" comments. All she said it was so true. To remember that love mean happy, sad, sweet, and sour as the same time. In this whole world there is nothing being perfectly.

Just think before you do and there is no regret later on

tshavntuj

sarNie Egg
move on.

As a woman, what I have to say is that; when there’s that feeling try to explain or express it to him. Being a man himself, he should be able to handle it. And as you explain it to him, do it as you and his are still friends. Second, do not tell him that you are leaving him because this will up set the mood for him and he’ll think that you are cheating. Sorry, to say this but this is the truth. But if you do mention about the other person to your husband, tell him the truth and there’s nothing to hide for him.

I know that it’s very hard to make men understand us, Hmong women and to see that there maybe times where we need our space. But the truth is that sometimes in the Hmong culture both partners are blind to see the chances.