how to apply for visa or passport

candys

sarNie Egg
ok here the thing i've been living in the usa almost 14 yrs,but i'm just lazy didnt want to go apply for citizenship. i'm planning to go to Thailand sometime in January or February, but i dont know where or how to apply for visa or passport please help. if i get lucky i might get to meet thai stars...haha.

Jean

sarNie Juvenile
If you're not a US citizen, you need to apply for a re-entry permit and a visa. The re-entry permit is sort of like a passport that allows you to travel but you have to have it to be able to be permitted back in the US. Also if you're not a Citizen you need to apply for a visa. I think only US citizens can apply for a passport.

Mae

sarNie Adult
Ummm...you better apply fast, because it takes at least 6 months or more to get a VISA since you're not a US Citizen......

decoy

sarNie Hatchling
phew, i'm glad i got my citizenship done almost 10yrs now, but i still need my visa to get the heck out of here.....so far i'd no reason to...so.....uh......

candys

sarNie Egg
what month is the best to go to Thailand because i am planning to go in April. i plan to go in April because my friend is a teacher in chiangmai.