how to act around girls?

asianstyle

sarNie Hatchling
We guys think that girls are complicated and sometimes are difficult to deal with. We just have to learn how to work with girls. See at time we even have to learn how to act around u girls, see we can act real funny when trying to act cool in front of a girl. Even grown men act weird when trying to impress a lady,lol but that cause naturaly to them.
Girls, want a lot in live that sometimes is needed and sometimes is not. Some of the things that some girls can live without make-up, clothes, and they want what is right for them in life (the right guy). :lmao:
I think that girls are very interesting but complex in a good way. :p
Overall, I think we guys can learn a lot from girls, ladies, and women you are very fun to be around and love to always be right. But we learn to like u, live with u and love u!....RIGHT?! :loool:

Humm i'm off topic no?lol

L

lalalek

asianstyle said:
We guys think that girls are complicated and sometimes are difficult to deal with. We just have to learn how to work with girls. See at time we even have to learn how to act around u girls, see we can act real funny when trying to act cool in front of a girl. Even grown men act weird when trying to impress a lady,lol but that cause naturaly to them.
Girls, want a lot in live that sometimes is needed and sometimes is not. Some of the things that some girls can live without make-up, clothes, and they want what is right for them in life (the right guy). :lmao:
I think that girls are very interesting but complex in a good way. :p
Overall, I think we guys can learn a lot from girls, ladies, and women you are very fun to be around and love to always be right. But we learn to like u, live with u and love u!....RIGHT?! :loool:

Humm i'm off topic no?lol
[post="134602"][/post]​
intresting <_< ......yeah i agree that us chic's can become complicated and yes it can get annoying, dang i even get annoyed by myself when i or anyother girl acts like this.....we need to stop, it's givin me a headache :wacko: !!!! anyways the reason why some girls are acting like that is because we need attention, attention from you guys! dang am i even on the right subject. :lmao: .ahhh what the hell!!!! i feel so negative about this subject all of a sudden....dunno why too!!! but anyways all we ask is for you to be yourself and if you try too hard then what the hell, go impress somebody else!!! Ben i think that it's very sweet what you said.....i believe that one day you'll make some girl happy!

bugsy

sarNie Adult
AMEN to that!! I too think that we, girls, are annoying when it comes to dating. Its like....urggg....hrmmmm...ummm.....ekkkk....urgggg...!!!!

And yes...it is very cool if you could act like yourself (this goes for both males and females) and the other person would still like you....but lets not kid ourselves here...sometimes....ourselves is just not cool enough for some people so we have to put on this face. And its only until after we find out the truth behind the person that we actually wished that they would've acted like themselves in the first place....OR...that they should've never revealed the true them and kept on the face. Its a sad world we live in. We all live to impress each other....even as much as we want to say "act like yourself".