How old were you when you started watching Lakorns?

Katerine

Butterfly123
hmm i'm now 15 and i been watching lakorns scine i was 2 two so all my life :p dont remember who it was but my 1st one i sat and watch on my own was Aum P and Oils 1st lakorn then i got hooked on them :p

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
wow. i think I watched thai lakorns since i was 3 or 4 because my aunts just arrived to america and rented them. I'm 21 now, so that's a long time. I feel old because many of the new stars are younger than me! The first one I remember watching was Yor Praklin. After that, there's Dao Prasook, Sailohit, Mongpa, something with Tao S. & Kat E., Rak Diew Kong Jenjira (Joy was awesome in this..and Willy). So much that I wish I could afford to buy and save them for the future. But no job right now. My dad told me that I'm addicted to lakorns because my mom listened to them on the radio when she was pregnant with me. :p

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I STARTED WATCHING THAI LAKORNS WHEN I WAS ABOUT 3 or 4 YEARS OLD BECAUSE MY PARENTS AND GRANDPARENTS ALWAYS RENT THAI LAKORNS..BUT MOSTLY THAI BORANS BUT I LIKE BOTH.

my mom and i still watch lakorns together. in fact, i've been putting off watching eps. 2 & 3 of "nimid mard," b/c i've been waiting for us to have the same days off. so we can watch it together. B)

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
When I was in my mom's belly. My earliest memories are of lakorns. Even as a toddler I loved lakorns, I remember myself at age 3 begging my mom to put on Ban Sai Thong.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I remember very vaguely, but for sure under the age of 10. Haha.

YinGgyTASTIC

sarNie Adult
I grew up watching thai borans. Then time flew by and they seem to suck, haha I got more addicted to thai lakron . I think the reason is because of Kwan. I was a big big fan of hers when I staterted watching lakron. noe um just ekk ..

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I think I was 6 or 7.  My family had just arrived in the US from Thailand and we were staying with my grandma at the time.  My grandma had her own copy of "Jam Loey Ruk" (Likit's version).  That was my very first Thai lakorn.  The rest is history. 

saobomp

sarNie Adult
7 years old. I remember watching monradee in sawan bieng, monradee in ban sai thong, nok jiriya and nok chatchai in tae pong kon, kuan fah naa dum old version, nang sip song old version, keo na mah and many more.

i also watch so many thai films and some of them were: mia thang with jintara and chatchai short film, krai thong with soraphong short movie, most of monradee's short film lakorns, jarunee in thai films when she was in her late teens and early 20s. poom puang in short movie with sanya, phonsak in short film movie.

lover123

sarNie Hatchling
for me it 16. still remember how i was so crazy for ken&ann that i search on youtube for all their lakorn together lol.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
I believe I was around 6 or 7...

Not just thai lakorn, but also Chinese series..hardcore! Hours and hours in front of the television with my mother and brothers...this is also back in the VHS days LOL

meenia

sarNie Adult
Kayla said:
I believe I was around 6 or 7...

Not just thai lakorn, but also Chinese series..hardcore! Hours and hours in front of the television with my mother and brothers...this is also back in the VHS days LOL

LOl.  Same here, i had moments like i would be into chinese, thai dubbed of course for a bit and then switch to boran for a bit then back to thai.  My days was also with VHS.. I remember renting thems $1.50 per tape.  it was expensive.  My mom yells at me and my sis all the time when we rent lakorns or chinese series, but she's the one that watch it every day when she gets off work.  Now i'm downloading all the lakorns just for my mom when i go home every other weekend.   She always ask if i have new lakorns for her.  I have to keep two external drive so i can switch it back and forth. I don't remember when i started watching lakorns, but it i was pretty young for sure if i can't remember..lol...  Thai is not even my language.  I picked up the language  after so many years of watching thai lakorns.   I can't read or write, but i understand it.  To my brothers when they watch a movie in thai, they don't understand it and it sounds foreign to them, but to me, my sis and parents it's like our third language.. Some friends asked me how can i watch a lakorn with that many episode and said it gets too boring.. I told them now that the only movie i watch are americans.  I don't watch a lot of asian movie, i love series more.  it gives you more details on the cast and it's just fun to watch that many episode. ..

Sovatana

sarNie Juvenile
I was probably 8 when I started to addict to lakorns! I wasn't sure who was my Fav actors or actress at that time.

Amya

sarNie Hatchling
Since 5 years old and I'm 23 now. Good stuff. Thai lakorns teaches morals that I follow til this day.