How old were you when you started watching Lakorns?

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
I'm 29 now, but I started watching them when I was 10 years old. Back then, my favorite actor was Tao Somchai and Lalita was everywhere!

One time, I was so addicted to Dao prasook that I stayed up all night watching it, and I skipped school the next morning.

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
About when i was 5-6! We were really into thai lakorn back then! But grew lost track and then came back on track!

probably from the womb. :ph34r: speaking of daoprasook, my first kob/num lakorn was "huenfah." i think that was the title.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm 13 but I've been watching for a while.
My grandma always watched lakorns so since 4 probably.
I used to always love Andrew. hehe
I watched all of his movies. :D

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
I also used to watch a lot of Chinese sword fighting lakorns too, and it was dubbed in Thai. So being a naive kid, I thought they really spoke Thai. Hehe

iono

sarNie Hatchling
lol, i never heard of thai lakorns until my friend introduced it to me when i was .. i think 16.

genkers

sarNie Juvenile
k apparently from my mom i seen them since i was a baby because i was a baby who barely slept so i would be awake late at night in there room looking at the tv since that was the only thing that would keep me from cryig lol, but i personally don't remember watching any lakorn when i was under 5 so i have to say 5 years old

I also used to watch a lot of Chinese sword fighting lakorns too, and it was dubbed in Thai. So being a naive kid, I thought they really spoke Thai. Hehe
i used to watch a lot of those, too and thought the same thing. :lol: now i'm too old to handle storylines where everyone dies at the end and only the sword is left standing. :spin:

it's payong? a remake would be great. num/kob was cute then. they best have a cute couple for the remake. :D

~Sandy~

Memories with Oil from his U.S. Tour in Nov 2009!
geees real young for me, since i was born. I do remember a few before 5 yrs old...im 27 now.

hmm...let's see...i've been watching thai lakorns since i was 6 or 7...up until now...lol...that's a long time...i wonder how many hours total i've spent my life watching lakorns...lol...

smileD

sarNie Hatchling
I can't remember. It's been too long. It was sometime in elementary school ;) or even younger.

cecilia

Staff member
muahaha. skipping school to watch lakorn/chinese drama .. at the age of 7 : got caught red hand when skipping so i got a small beating from mom .. until these days, i still don't regret it. it's worth it. LOl

diana507

sarNie Juvenile
im 22 now but i started probaly about 6 or 7....but i stopped when i was probably 14 or so and then just recently started watchin them again last yr