How old are you?

21 1/2 years old. Starting FRESHMAN in COLLEGE! ANOTHER SCHOOL SCREWED ME OVER SO AFTER ALL THESE YEARS OF WAITING WAS A WASTE!!!

neena

sarNie Adult
i'm 18. dropping out of my freshman year in college. i'm taking a year off to find my inner self then, i'm going back. :D i need time to reset my goals.

jekki2chipo

sarNie Hatchling
A woman never tells her real age, it's usually when they say 21 add about 4 more years to that, then you get their real age, that's what Frank too me. just kidding.

Yeah me just turned 22 in august and loving it. 21 was still better, but 22 is great too.

mae you're only 21 and your graduating coolies. yeah i was 20 when i got my BA and everyone said I cheated or something. but hey i'm gonna be 23 when i get my MA next year, yeppie, then add another 2 years and I'll be 25 when i get my PhD, yeah baby, getting closer to my BOGIE man.

SunStar

sarNie Elites
20 here... younger sister is married... so i'm an OLDIE now... still in college... still have 2 1/2 years to go... aww... SO LONG...

oil_yui

sarNie Adult
i'm 18 and i still felt young...too young...can't wait till i turn 20...'cause i wanted to become an actress by the age of 20...i hope by then i have improve myself of becoming an actress....taking drama class doesn't help me much, but atleast it helps me a little :lol: