Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50 times...

• Lost count....

• Total voters

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
i've lost count how many times i've watched Ban Sai Tong...LOL...same with Oum Ruk...i've lost count how many times i watched Oum Ruk in just one summer...eheeheehee

dhan9

sarNie Adult
i lost count on how many times i've watched Pleng Pa Fa Lom Doa (chakrit and noon) lol especially the from the middle part onward, i love that lakorn so much...

solin

sarNie Adult
Since I was 10 years old, each year I watch Laor Dao (old version), and now I am 20.
I have also watch jan Eu Jan Chow 4 times.

myyang

sarNie Juvenile
i've watched hua jai sila (parts of bie and fang) probably 50 or more times already (since it aired)! ;)

buklaoboi360

sarNie Adult
me i rewatch poo pi tuk ruk tur likes 6 times in a row cuz i jus like the nang ek lol :blush:

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
don't know how many time i watch "vimean ksach meas" starring monrudee and saranyu(?). i watch and watch it again but it's may favorite!!! i'm crazy about it.

"cheewit puer ka, huajai puer tuer" is one of my favs. I spent over $40 just renting it over and over again... I could have bought it or recorded it by now. :D

lil_pal1302

sarNie Hatchling
Usually I only watch the whole lakorn five times over if it is soooooooooooooo great!!!!!!!!!!!! But my favorite scenes I would watch it over and over again repeatedly with losing count because I just am addicted to those scenes! ;)

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
my most watched lakorn would have to be Prissana with Tik and Taya.....I just love this lakorn cause the plot is like Pride and Prejuidice except the praek is much lovable than Mr. Darcy....plus Tik is soooooooooooooo hot.....

Patty

sarNie Adult
I never keep track...but I do rewatched my lakorns thought

mercee

sarNie Juvenile
poot ruk na mo, the parts where there's dan and benz, love every scene of them together, just breathtaking, and my favorite couple.