How many songs do you have on your iPod (or mp3 player)?

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
yep, you can never have too many songs. i have 32 gb and if i were to add all my videos and apps, it might not be enough lmfao

cecilia

Staff member
i get bore of songs easily so i only put 166 at the most .. and change them as the week go by. Sometime, i hate searching for the song I want to hear .. in the past, i used to have tons and sometime, i'd end up spending time searching for a certain song .. it beats the whole purpose of a playlist lmao

LOL:)

sarNie Juvenile
Dang yall! Like kiabialover, MORE THAN half of my songs are Thai. The majority are English and I also have a handful of Korean (mostly 2PM and Se7en), handful of Chinese, and some Japanese. Music is my life too!

fun

Expired Sarnie
the most i ever have 300. i delete and add every two to three month. on the computer there is over 1000 songs. but every since my laptop broke i had to start all over. been lazy though and no megaupload and other upload site. hard to find songs now to dl. i buy 2-3 albums once every 4-10 months but i don't ever rip them. i still dl them off the internet lol

anyone mind sharing their Thai music list torrent works best for me but if not mediafire works for me too. i dnt have a 4shared account so i can't dl. don't want to risk creating an account bc i heard u coul

eugene92

sarNie Hatchling
I have 623 songs in my iPod. Some of them are Thai (mostly from lakorns) and Chinese (Canto) and the rest are Korean.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i have 1234 songs on my itouch..
i don't dare to update them since my laptop crashed..
would suck to find all songs again.. sigh.. im still sad after my other crash.. boohoo.. :(