how many sarnworld 's member u know

Nicky

sarNie Hatchling
oh dang annnee that's longggggg ...took me a good 10 mins to read through ... organized! well done and its in alphabetical order. :lol: :loool:

aNnNeE

sarNie Hatchling
Nicky said:
oh dang annnee that's longggggg ...took me a good 10 mins to read through ... organized! well done and its in alphabetical order. :lol:  :loool:
[post="124083"][/post]​
lol...i dont think its that long...i could keep going, but yeah, i kinda ran out of names, and my hands hurt....lol....

noungning said:
lol i agree well done!
[post="124110"][/post]​

i was so bored....thats y i made the list...lol...and yeah its in alpha order, i thought i would never finish with all the members on the forum...lol...

sorry if i missed anyone....

samstar

sarNie Elites
noungning said:
omg i had ur name wrong all along lol... i've fixed it and made notations... :ph34r:
[post="124474"][/post]​

LOL can't belive you got my name wrong. ummm should i change my sn back to areeya. :lmao: :lmao:

xilobabe

sarNie Egg
i know three people that use sarnworld. Maybe i know more, but i'm not going to go out of my way to find out

aNnNeE

sarNie Hatchling
samstar said:
aNnNeE  you forgot abut me. Areeya or samstar  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(
[post="124471"][/post]​
i'm so sorry Areeya... please forgive me, i thought i didnt miss anyone...

dfemc said:
anneee...ur always so thoughtful :)
[post="124502"][/post]​
:D :wub: ... thank you...hehe... and you'll always be my P'Sao...

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
aNnNeE said:
well here goes my list....its in alphabetical order....hehe...

akanin-although I’ve never chatted or met you, ,I think I talked to you once, and I do hear lots about you, and you seem like a very nice person…

anna*~ - I’ve talked to you a few times, you seem pretty out going and that’s a great thing…

anti-hmong- dis girl here I don’t know how long I’ve known for, but I’m glad I met you those many years ago, your so unique in your own way that I cant explain it…

ashley408-met you in the chat room a couple days ago, glad to know that you are from the same city, we might even bump into each other one day…

Azn_LaDy- this girl here is one of the hottest girls you’ll meet…

bill-this one here use to call me everyday, whenever she was bored or had nothing to do…

bugsy-this one here is one of the quiet one’s, I swear she rarely talks….lol, but she’s such an intelligent person…

Captainlover- met you a P’Tain’s concert, seemed pretty shy, but once we got warmed up, we partied the night away….hehe…

dakage-met you in the chat room, I think you were pretending to be someone else’s twin…

Dal-not sure if this is the Dal that I met last august at P’Tains concert or not, but you are one of the luckiest girls, because you got to dance with P’Tain…hehe…

Darvil- and here is my P’Chaifah, also known as the king of sarnies…hehe… he makes everything so much easier... don’t you just love him…hehe…

dfemc-here is my P’Sao, she’s very smart, intelligent, and loves to speak her mind…hehe… the great thing about her is that she is loving and caring…once you meet her you will fall for her…hehe….

Fenix- what can I say about this guy….he’s loving, caring, and so sweet…hehe…what more can you ask for right?? But he’s outtie for awhile now, I’m so going to miss him…

fjs90630- another P’Sao of mine, very smart, and nice, but on weekends she turns into the mean Kroo, that loves to give quizzes…hehe...but we all still love her very much…

GueSs-this guy here…lets see, every time I talk to you, your either cooking, or else were talking about food…hehe… which is a good thing…

guitar_inam- P’Jay, my other P’Chai, he has a great singing voice, and is great with guitars…

hakage-this P’Chai here can make me smile and happy when I’m in a bad mood, sometimes he can be mean and rude, but you’ve got to love him oh so much….hehe…

Hiatus- this one here is the crazy one…hehe…j/k… she has one of the best singing voices… she can sing in almost any language, you will so fall in love with her…

jaofa- never met or talked to you before, but seen the pictures that you’ve posted, and just wanted to say that your pretty, and very photogenic…

jekki2chipo-this lady here, I love her to death, outgoing, wild, crazy, and dang can she dance…hehe…

JoXBankXClash-this here is my Nong’Sao, I love her very much…she loves to sing, just like me…haha…she goes out a lot, and knows how to party…haha…oh and she loves P’Bank very much…

JugjunG-although I’ve only chatted with you a few times, I think that you are a great friend, very nice, and helpful…

KawaiiTennyo-this girl here is hot and pretty…she is super photogenic, and very nice too…

Keomany-here is my P’Keo, you have got to love this girl…very nice, and caring, she’s also very pretty, and can make you smile…

Khannarii-this P’Sao here I’ve known for so long, and I love her very much, she can sing, and you will surely fall in love with her…

khmerscene-although we don’t talk as much anymore, you are very nice, and a great person to chat with…

kitkat-this one here has such nice pictures. I envy her…lol…she is pretty and seems like a really nice person…

Kkrystal-here is my other P’Sao,that I love very much, I talk to her almost everyday, she is loving and caring, and she loves to sing…hehe…

krazi34pc3ss-this girl here knows how to party, and dance, she’s outgoing and knows to have fun…

kumpangxruk-my loving P’Sao, she loves to message me when she’s at work while she is super bored…lol…

Ladda-another P’Sao of mine, that knows how to party and have fun…love herso much…

LaLa Tsab- my dorky, that I love very much, she knows how to party, and don’t get on her bad side or uh oh time…haha…

lalalek-lek her is very pretty and photogenic, she is also very nice, and chatful…hehe…

Lala23x23- although I've never chatted with you I think that you are very smart and outgoing, and for a fact that you love taking pictures, you are also very pretty and photogenic....love all your pictures, it shows that you know how to have fun to the fullest...

lam-chatted with you a couple times in the chat room, it was pretty interesting…lol…

Lionheart-here is my P’Chaibah, he likes to make fun of me…haha…he is a great person to get to know, he’s funny, and caring….

Marduk-another P’Chai, known as meanie to me…hehe…or monkey, and also known as a clown…lol…he knows how to bring up the mood, very funny, and loves to joke around…

mango-my Nong’Sao, she is very sweet, and caring, we usually have nothing to talk about, so were quiet…haha…

miz em0ly-my loving cousin that i need to see more often, and get into more trouble with…lol…

Muddie MuRda-the evil one…haha…j/k… love talking to this girl, we tend to agree on things and double team someone…haha…she is very nice, and sweet…

Nameless-my other P’???....hehe...very mysterious….lol…

nancyvang-known her for quite some time now… don’t really talk much anymore, but still the loving an caring person that she is…

Nueng-here is P’Nueng get to know her and you will love her, get on her bad side and run…lol…j/k….

Nicky-my P’Sao that I have to talk to everyday…hehe, she’s my addiction, I love her very much…

noungning-there are no words describe this P’Sao, but she is one of the smartest person that I know, and I love her very much…

nu_kwanz-this P’Sao here is very loving, and caring, I use to talk to her everyday, if we weren’t talking then we would be texting…hehe…

onestupidguy- here is my P’Chai, he’s really not stupid, lol… he’s actually pretty smart, and nice, and a great person to talk to…

Pee- Nong’Pee is very pretty, and cute, once you see her, it will be, love at first sight…hehe…but becareful, she can karate kick you, and even more…haha…

pichayaaznbabe-met her a couple times and she’s out going, and knows how to party…

pond-P’Pond she’s usually quiet in the cha trooms, and at times she will talk, she’s very nice, loving and caring…

pze-met her once, very helpful, and knows how to party…hehe…

Reagan-this dude here is a weirdo…hehe… he likes to piss me off for some reason, but other than that, he’s a great guy, and is a great person to talk to…

Saifah-I love this girl very much, I can talk to her about anything, but most of the time that were talking were bored, and then three way anyone we can think of…lol…

samantha- P’Samantha, she is so pretty, and freaken tall…hehe…I love her and her pictures very much, she can make me smile anytime…hehe…

samstar- this here is areeya, my other P'Sao, even though i dont call her P' hehe...she is the most thoughful person ever, we like to talk about going to the gym, and losing weight...hehe... we are such typically girls...haha... always thinking about our weight... although we dont talk as much, she is still loving and caring like many others....

sarN- and of course everyone knows this person, she is the greatest…

sarocha-P’Sarocha, she likes to disappear in and out of Sarnworld, but she is very caring and sweet, and to add to that out going…hehe…

sunflower-P’Tawan although I haven’t talked to her in the longest time, she’s still my P’Sao, that I love very much, she’s is one of the prettiest girls that I know, very nice and caring…

tangmoe-P’Moe she is so good with graphics, very creative, and to add on to that she is pretty…

Thookatha- my lover, so keep away from here….hehe j/k, but I love her very much, she is the greatest P’Sao ever, she’s out going, loving, caring and loves to sing… she’s been through so much with me and knows me better than anyone around here….

YunhoLovesLy-my P’Sao, classmate, and singing buddy…hehe…

im sorry if i forgot you....

aNnNeE

[post="124070"][/post]​
awww...my sweet annee...always thinking of others... :rolleyes: :D

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
damn annee that's long as heck.. let's just put it this way.. if you are active I basically know you and you are in my thoughts ! ^_^

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
sarN said:
added -----> Thookatha <---- did i mention u already ? LOL >>>>> she is like Scarlett O ' Hara in sarnworld :p
[post="125062"][/post]​
HAHAHAHHAHAHA LMAO...I'M BASICALLY THE DRAMATIC SLUT OF SARNWORLD!!! YES!!

anjos

WOW.... same of ya.... really know lots of people..... for me..... I dont really know anyone yet....... that's sad :(

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
anjos said:
WOW.... same of ya.... really know lots of people..... for me..... I dont really know anyone yet....... that's sad :(
[post="125555"][/post]​
you can get to know me and become another one of my sarnworld lovers...haha ;) :p

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
koolies hehhe... wells im not really that active.. cause im always busy.. wells lets see how many sarnworld members i know..

Ana- CEE LOVER!! We share Cee everyweek.. lols...She gets him on Sunday-Wed. I get him Thursday-Sat. hehehe....lol

aNnNeE- my lovely nong sao... so pretty and nice.. heheh... love ya
btw-im not all that good at graphics and not that pretty also.. hehe..

boranl37- knew her from another forum... shes really cool.. and alot like me.. lols

kumpangxruk- p jenny.. one of my lovely p's like nong annee said.. she loves to message us at work

Mann- I STALK HER!! lols.. her graphixs are sooo soo soo cute

.Miko- Nong Vicky.. really really good at photoshop.. you should see her graphixs

Muddie MuRda- hehehe.. my graphic teacher.. love her to death...

Nueng- p nueng... love her.. and love her stories too.. shes a great writer

sarN- our admin.. heheh

teedee- hehee.. i knew her in teh boran section.. she loves to go to the gorgiyasith thread

Thanamasfanclub- The first person i talked too about boran!! Love ya

truly_nancy- Love her graphixs also.. hehehe....

Vanida- heheh Nang.. she like one of my closest nong sao. hehe... she likes to call me makmoe instead of tangmoe lols..

i think thats it.. aahahha.