how many sarnworld 's member u know

sarN

sarNie Granny
there over 2000 member in dis forum i doubt anyone know everybody in here but im curious how much we knoe each other ! Like u know a member thur their postes in the Thai , Korean ect section even though u don't know he/she personal but u can sum up wat they like or don't like . The most popular section " Buddie Media" there a certain member dat u like cuz he/seh is very active though u never talk to he/she but u famliar with their screen name cuz they reupload alots and u prolly follow dat screen name in other discussion . ya buddies know wat im trying to say ? LOL>>> let list member dat you think u familar with and they prolly don't know u but u know he/she thur their post in the forum >>>> off the top of my head... i'lll add more when i remeber :wub: >>> ONE more thing .... please do not get offend if I list ur name or other member list ur name as one of their famliar member ! The goal is just to see how much we knoe each other from our point of view.

tinah >>> i know she love to make topic about upcoming lakorn and when there new or rummor about a lakorn .. u see her LOL>>

nickalusnick>> she very active in BM .. the lady alway be reuploading but she rarely post in any other discussion such as THai , korean ect

buniii>> a rising star in BM !!!! she upload new lakorn and reupload

SecretAgent>> i know he a guy :rolleyes: and he love boran lakorn and he like to use *^*%*% :p
>>>> want to know about old boran lakorn ??? >>>>>> BaBeeLaiLai and ThanamasFanclub

Wai Wai Noodles>> like chinese series ...even her screen name is enough hint :lmao:

Kayla>>> Aom 's fan

calla>> TAng 's fan .... i wonder if Kayla and calla is friend :p cuz both of their favoirte actress/actor have a sitcon togther ?

KawaiiTennyo> she a mix chick !

Kkrystal >>> she love to sing

onahc>>> sarnworld trouble maker lol ...j/k ! She gotten alot nicer since star2drama :p

chinkywinky>>Kob's fan .. from Maylsias and i found her in LNJ :p

nancywang >> if u looking for her .. check all thread about KOB :p

root*> it rare dat she post in discussion but she update offen in her Achieve section and we know dis thru >>>>> La La ---> tinah :lmao:

Regan >>only cuz he the most active guy in here next to Darvil and he only reply in Office section ...he wouldn't step outside the box :lmao:
>>>
member dat their screen name is familar to me cuz i their postes offen
noungning
iluvnumandoil
BlueMoon
tye-niranh
>>> come back to dis .. i forgot some already lolll

some of BM reuploader and request fullfil

pizza13_k
cutepie
Ana >>> I know she a CEE's FAN
samstar
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai
danny
puffypie
kry*star>> music
destiny411>>music
.dania.>> i know she a mod @ thaitunes
shattered soul
juicee>> very active in the current air thai lakorn
[[LiDooL_aNjOoL]]

>>> in to korean and she alway be having cool korean banner> Bi 's FAN

..... there more i'll post again later hahah

sunny_gyrl

dee oNe aNd oNlee sUnNy!!!
i gUess i'll pOSt dee Ones i knoe too...

pze
jekki
cecilia
anne
mouachick06
calla
kry*star
linky

i gUess them are tee ONLEe ones i could think of rIte nOw:D

Hiatus

Super Momo
ehhh

Muddie
Darvil
Onestupidguy
KT
Kkrystal
Annee
Cecilia
Sarn
Ly
.... O_O

so many I forgot their sarnie sn... only know their name lmao

noungning

Heartless
hey cool...read me too!!!

onestupidguy - b/c he's stupid lol. he was the first person that helped me when i needed help in the office section. and talked to me when i was bored to death.

darvil - next person to try to help me in the office section, and also the caring and loving person that i've wanted to choke a few times

sunflower - the only girl always online whenever i signed on to the chatroom, regardless of the time...and helped me thru many stupid situations

muddie murda - the chick with the red font in the chat room that was always angry and friendly

annnee - the person that was called the goddess of chats lol, because though she's there we can't really tell because it says "thinking away" lol

thookatha - downloaded a whole chinese series from her! and then maintained a good relationship on the chat world.

marduk - the individual i've given the name mike to in the chat room, always has things to say and brings many good coversations

nameless - the individual i've given the name marc to in the chat room because i simply like the name.

anti-hmong - i've talked in the chat about the most random things.

wai wai noodles - the chick i've told about my rest room stop behind someone's backyard...also the chick who confessed that if i were another sex she'd fall in love with me lol

reagan - that weird kid that thinks i'm ghetto lol. then i've given him the name ray simply because it doesn't require much typing. and continues to nudge me on msn...lol

dfemc - the person that was very opinionated the first time she went into the chat, it made darvil engage in a conversation that didn't involve sexuality for over an hour. the also informative person on sarnworld

pee - the cute chick that is from sweden, land of my swedish fish, lol. likes to call me nong'ning and get people thinking i'm 8 when i'm 13 lol.

nicky - the msn conversation was fun heheh we rambled about the most randomist things and still kept on the conversations.

sarn - the funny arse chick that cracks me up like a mofo... hahaha

kawaiitennyo - the picture person, that likes to surprise me in the chat

kitkat, lala23x23 - the people that likes to post their pix, keep em coming

nickalusnick - love the spongebob!!!! :w000t:

amira - the person that would come chat stop chatting and just sit there lol ...actually i have this person's name wrong dang it! it's areeya who comes to talk to me.. or now as samstar she changes her name too much can't remember ne more. lol --amira must be really like who the hell, when did i talk to her lol...sorry :sweat:

anan - the new hott helper in the office section :wub:

kitkat

sarNie Elites
let's see what i have it on my mind...

= Administator =

sarN - i'm thankful to have her setting this wonderful forum even she's willing to record her great borans onto DVDs! I<3U!

= Office Section =

Darvil/onestupidguy - both guys have helped me with computer stuff that i always struggled so now my computer is doing GREAT! you guys rocks.

= Shout Out Section =

KawaiiTennyo - well, she's the person who made me feeling comfortable to post my pictures. Thanks to you!

Muddie Murda - she's the one who made me to be opened with myself slowly. =) yeah, from Blah Thread, but i just read the posts. LOL oh yeah the ones she makes those great photoshops which made me trying to be creative with my photos. =)

dfemc - i admire her for being opinionated that helped me thinking deeper.

lala23x23/lalalek/samantha - your pictures always are beautiful thing ever i've seen. =) you know take a lot while you can, never know tomorrow can be your last day. <3

= Thai Section = even i stopped visiting this thead... O.O

.diane. - Kat English Fans UNITED! =P but once i get to know her, she's so down to earth gal. we shall hit up AIM sometimes.

= Korean Section =

JaM/thoyting - you girls rock! you always have been my Korean Entertainment friends to talk with. LOL

mini_mouse - new addition to my Korean posse. LOL

= Archive Section = well, now i don't d/l any of thai multimedia... =\

roots - i love her to death where she constantly updates it even i have lost an interest in Thai Entertainment now, but every time i look in Archive Section, i always see her updating. keep it up!

sorry if your names aren't on this. =( but you know i love every single people on this forum. <3

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Hmmm... sorry if i miss out names. I'll just list name. Description...I'm too old for that.
Chatlist:
Sarn
Darvil
Hiatus
Ann nee
Fenix
Muddie
Ly(yunholy)
Kwan (not lately)
onestupidguy
Nancyvang
wyntr
teedee(aim/email)
Yergie
sunflower(not lately either)
Nicky
Musicstinger
Thookatha
Bluemoon
okay i'm out of names... hehehe
( ^ are ones i chat with mostly)

(sorry I thought I got all name. I'm old please forgive me)
list2:
Kawaiitennyo(hide face from KT)
LakornLover
Pee
lidogurl(i think it was on skype)
Akanin
F(ahaha and some number p'may sorry)remember now fjs90630
Vanida
gracejen

Hiatus

Super Momo
Kkrystal said:
Hmmm... sorry if i miss out names. I'll just list name. Description...I'm too old for that.
Chatlist:
Sarn
Darvil
Hiatus
Ann nee
Fenix
Muddie
Ly(yunholy)
Kwan (not lately)
onestupidguy
Nancyvang
wyntr
teedee(aim/email)
Yergie
sunflower(not lately either)
Nicky
Musicstinger
Thookatha
Bluemoon
okay i'm out of names... hehehe
( ^ are ones i chat with mostly)

(sorry I thought I got all name. I'm old please forgive me)
list2:
Kawaiitennyo(hide face from KT)
LakornLover
Pee
lidogurl(i think it was on skype)
Akanin
F(ahaha and some number p'may sorry)remember now fjs90630
Vanida
gracejen
[post="121375"][/post]​

OH YEAH STINKER! I forgot her lol
and flowah lol and the little PEe and KWan omg... lmao

Reagan

sarNie Adult
NoungNing shes just too cool for words with her ghetto style, hahahaha and we talk about deep stuff on MSN! shes cool, a friend one must always have

lidogurl shes quite a nice person, and nobody should ever tell her different! and shes kinda hot too hehe

aNnEeEe shes just too cool for words lol

samantha hardly know her but shes got the look of a woman =)

Thookatha hahaha shes the woman of the hour!

sarN shes the OH GREAT ONE LOL, Im in lao section also not just shout box lol

Vanida the first person I saw on sarnworld I think lol

2cute2care aussie chick! lol

ahhh who else is there =)

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
Fenix - My p'chai ^_^
hiatus - I'm coming over man!! ^_^
sunflower - where did she go I talk to her alot in the chatroom
sarn - always stalking her archive
muddie - the popular chick
nameless - I KNOW FOR A FACT SHE'S A CHICK!!
DFMEC - can't never spell her username right but she's very intelligent
i'll add more later..

noungning

Heartless
Reagan said:
NoungNing shes just too cool for words with her ghetto style, hahahaha and we talk about deep stuff on MSN! shes cool, a friend one must always have

[post="121463"][/post]​
thanks. that's really nice of you... hahah see if we continue the msn. i might even go visit u in australia lol ;) :p

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
well i don't know anyone personally or wat they like but
Prisna/karenyang/sallysosilly727 thanks to all of them for my banners current and the other ones...thanks gals!and i don't really know sarn yet... :)

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
oh, this is easy!! i know EVERYBODY, cuz everyone's my LOOOVER!! HAHAHAHAHA

yessss, reagan, i'm always "the woman of the hour"! ;) :lol:

Nicky

sarNie Hatchling
Hmm ...

I don't know much ppl in Sarnworld ... I really didn't know them from this forum but they are members of Sarnworld.

Kkrystal through MSN ... now she's my phone buddy hahaha This lady love to sing or what?!
Hiatus (Momo) ... chat sometime on MSN -- Everytime this lady trying to get the vdo ipod (did you get it yet?)
aNnNeE ... this little girl always connect everyone in chats & phone conference. She got the cutest smiles in pictures.
Muddie ... Meet in chatrooms and Skype
Ly ... hehe crazy in love with Yunho ... good fanfic writer
Kwan (not lately) ... use to chat on MSN
noungning .... meet on MSN ... learn a lot about Rhode Island from her
Keomany ... meet her once in Mall of America. Now we chat on MSN
Reagan ... yes, he really active dude in most forums. hehe alway msn with youtube links but its interesting.
Lakornlover ... sleep early wake up early ... EARLY BIRD! ... *bow down*
Sunflower ... meet in a chatrooms
Samantha ... mySpace . P'Samantha is very nice and sweet.

There's more ... but Iono their s/n in SW or can't remember. Getting old! :sweat:

Nicky

sarNie Hatchling
noungning said:
hey nicky... i didn't add ur name because i didn't know ur sarnworld sn lol now i know eheheh
[post="122011"][/post]​
hehe its okay ning. I'm invisible most of the time in sarnworld ... I had to registered right away when sarnworld open so I can have my s/n nicky which is my name. i notice im member #74 but I have very few posts. :sweat:

dfemc

sarNie Adult
KawaiiTennyo said:
DFMEC - can't never spell her username right but she's very intelligent
[post="121605"][/post]​
that's quite a compliment KT :sweat: thanks :)

-----
yeah it's funny that u posted this sarn, because i've actually been thinking about this. just how i have posted so much since i have found this place (which is a short amount time), it's got me thinking about all the stuff that i have gotten to know about a group of ppl who i have never met in my entire life. it's crazy. i really have come to see how much of a community sarnworld really is for many ppl, which is awesome. okay back to the point, as for those who i know thru sarnworld...*twiddle thumbs*

a friend?? who introd me to sarnworld, but never told me her screen name. but it's her fault that i found this place. * take note, most of these are flashchatters, as that's where i started on sarnworld.

sunflower: the first beauty i met as i stumbled in here n finally got me hooked
marduk: annoying ass at first, but he has helped me slowly get over my fear of clowns
darvil: the only other elder around
tookie: she was among my first lover on here...n obviously i couldn't get enuf n that's why i'm still here
noungning: the only other hottie who loves alcohol as much as i do :)
kt: thru the threads, she's a grounded sweetheart with hot looks and an open mind
anne: another little sister on my list who's such a cutie n smartie too.
waiwai: my secret lover, no one can turn me on with words like hers :D
muddie: my primary stalker...with who i've grown to be much in love as i am with everyone else
pond: a total sweetie, n a strong beautiful womyn with such a responsible character
pleang sney: a very kind hearted visionary, i've recently got to know
noiki: wooo...nostalgia ^_^
natty: the great devil's advocate to my opinions...whose critical thinking i truly appreciate for making me believe in what i believe even more
lidogirl: sweet confident girl
lalalek: cute and personable thru the threads
lalala: photoluva... B) i share ur passion...except i like to do the clicking.

yeah i have gotten to know so many smart, beautiful, grounded ppl, (as listed above) both guys and gals thru this place. ^_^

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
dfemc said:
tookie: she was among my first lover on here...n obviously i couldn't get enuf n that's why i'm still here
[post="122420"][/post]​
dfemc, baby, can you not make it so obvious how hot our relationship is?? i'm gettin' all basssshhhfullllll!! hehehehe

dfemc

sarNie Adult
Thookatha said:
dfemc, baby, can you not make it so obvious how hot our relationship is?? i'm gettin' all basssshhhfullllll!! hehehehe
[post="122554"][/post]​
i really try not to...but u know how it is, when things get hot, the steam gets released...and there's no restraints on that... :sweat:

lol...all u sarnies are great, ur like the southeast asian brothas n sistas, i've never had... wait a min. that just doesn't sound right, or it's a bit corny. but i'll leave the gist to ya.

aNnNeE

sarNie Hatchling
well here goes my list....its in alphabetical order....hehe...

akanin-although I’ve never chatted or met you, ,I think I talked to you once, and I do hear lots about you, and you seem like a very nice person…

anna*~ - I’ve talked to you a few times, you seem pretty out going and that’s a great thing…

anti-hmong- dis girl here I don’t know how long I’ve known for, but I’m glad I met you those many years ago, your so unique in your own way that I cant explain it…

ashley408-met you in the chat room a couple days ago, glad to know that you are from the same city, we might even bump into each other one day…

Azn_LaDy- this girl here is one of the hottest girls you’ll meet…

bill-this one here use to call me everyday, whenever she was bored or had nothing to do…

bugsy-this one here is one of the quiet one’s, I swear she rarely talks….lol, but she’s such an intelligent person…

Captainlover- met you a P’Tain’s concert, seemed pretty shy, but once we got warmed up, we partied the night away….hehe…

dakage-met you in the chat room, I think you were pretending to be someone else’s twin…

Dal-not sure if this is the Dal that I met last august at P’Tains concert or not, but you are one of the luckiest girls, because you got to dance with P’Tain…hehe…

Darvil- and here is my P’Chaifah, also known as the king of sarnies…hehe… he makes everything so much easier... don’t you just love him…hehe…

dfemc-here is my P’Sao, she’s very smart, intelligent, and loves to speak her mind…hehe… the great thing about her is that she is loving and caring…once you meet her you will fall for her…hehe….

Fenix- what can I say about this guy….he’s loving, caring, and so sweet…hehe…what more can you ask for right?? But he’s outtie for awhile now, I’m so going to miss him…

fjs90630- another P’Sao of mine, very smart, and nice, but on weekends she turns into the mean Kroo, that loves to give quizzes…hehe...but we all still love her very much…

GueSs-this guy here…lets see, every time I talk to you, your either cooking, or else were talking about food…hehe… which is a good thing…

guitar_inam- P’Jay, my other P’Chai, he has a great singing voice, and is great with guitars…

hakage-this P’Chai here can make me smile and happy when I’m in a bad mood, sometimes he can be mean and rude, but you’ve got to love him oh so much….hehe…

Hiatus- this one here is the crazy one…hehe…j/k… she has one of the best singing voices… she can sing in almost any language, you will so fall in love with her…

jaofa- never met or talked to you before, but seen the pictures that you’ve posted, and just wanted to say that your pretty, and very photogenic…

jekki2chipo-this lady here, I love her to death, outgoing, wild, crazy, and dang can she dance…hehe…

JoXBankXClash-this here is my Nong’Sao, I love her very much…she loves to sing, just like me…haha…she goes out a lot, and knows how to party…haha…oh and she loves P’Bank very much…

JugjunG-although I’ve only chatted with you a few times, I think that you are a great friend, very nice, and helpful…

KawaiiTennyo-this girl here is hot and pretty…she is super photogenic, and very nice too…

Keomany-here is my P’Keo, you have got to love this girl…very nice, and caring, she’s also very pretty, and can make you smile…

Khannarii-this P’Sao here I’ve known for so long, and I love her very much, she can sing, and you will surely fall in love with her…

khmerscene-although we don’t talk as much anymore, you are very nice, and a great person to chat with…

kitkat-this one here has such nice pictures. I envy her…lol…she is pretty and seems like a really nice person…

Kkrystal-here is my other P’Sao,that I love very much, I talk to her almost everyday, she is loving and caring, and she loves to sing…hehe…

krazi34pc3ss-this girl here knows how to party, and dance, she’s outgoing and knows to have fun…

kumpangxruk-my loving P’Sao, she loves to message me when she’s at work while she is super bored…lol…

Ladda-another P’Sao of mine, that knows how to party and have fun…love herso much…

LaLa Tsab- my dorky, that I love very much, she knows how to party, and don’t get on her bad side or uh oh time…haha…

lalalek-lek her is very pretty and photogenic, she is also very nice, and chatful…hehe…

Lala23x23- although I've never chatted with you I think that you are very smart and outgoing, and for a fact that you love taking pictures, you are also very pretty and photogenic....love all your pictures, it shows that you know how to have fun to the fullest...

lam-chatted with you a couple times in the chat room, it was pretty interesting…lol…

Lionheart-here is my P’Chaibah, he likes to make fun of me…haha…he is a great person to get to know, he’s funny, and caring….

Marduk-another P’Chai, known as meanie to me…hehe…or monkey, and also known as a clown…lol…he knows how to bring up the mood, very funny, and loves to joke around…

mango-my Nong’Sao, she is very sweet, and caring, we usually have nothing to talk about, so were quiet…haha…

miz em0ly-my loving cousin that i need to see more often, and get into more trouble with…lol…

Muddie MuRda-the evil one…haha…j/k… love talking to this girl, we tend to agree on things and double team someone…haha…she is very nice, and sweet…

Nameless-my other P’???....hehe...very mysterious….lol…

nancyvang-known her for quite some time now… don’t really talk much anymore, but still the loving an caring person that she is…

Nueng-here is P’Nueng get to know her and you will love her, get on her bad side and run…lol…j/k….

Nicky-my P’Sao that I have to talk to everyday…hehe, she’s my addiction, I love her very much…

noungning-there are no words describe this P’Sao, but she is one of the smartest person that I know, and I love her very much…

nu_kwanz-this P’Sao here is very loving, and caring, I use to talk to her everyday, if we weren’t talking then we would be texting…hehe…

onestupidguy- here is my P’Chai, he’s really not stupid, lol… he’s actually pretty smart, and nice, and a great person to talk to…

Pee- Nong’Pee is very pretty, and cute, once you see her, it will be, love at first sight…hehe…but becareful, she can karate kick you, and even more…haha…

pichayaaznbabe-met her a couple times and she’s out going, and knows how to party…

pond-P’Pond she’s usually quiet in the cha trooms, and at times she will talk, she’s very nice, loving and caring…

pze-met her once, very helpful, and knows how to party…hehe…

Reagan-this dude here is a weirdo…hehe… he likes to piss me off for some reason, but other than that, he’s a great guy, and is a great person to talk to…

Saifah-I love this girl very much, I can talk to her about anything, but most of the time that were talking were bored, and then three way anyone we can think of…lol…

samantha- P’Samantha, she is so pretty, and freaken tall…hehe…I love her and her pictures very much, she can make me smile anytime…hehe…

samstar- this here is areeya, my other P'Sao, even though i dont call her P' hehe...she is the most thoughful person ever, we like to talk about going to the gym, and losing weight...hehe... we are such typically girls...haha... always thinking about our weight... although we dont talk as much, she is still loving and caring like many others....

sarN- and of course everyone knows this person, she is the greatest…

sarocha-P’Sarocha, she likes to disappear in and out of Sarnworld, but she is very caring and sweet, and to add to that out going…hehe…

sunflower-P’Tawan although I haven’t talked to her in the longest time, she’s still my P’Sao, that I love very much, she’s is one of the prettiest girls that I know, very nice and caring…

tangmoe-P’Moe she is so good with graphics, very creative, and to add on to that she is pretty…

Thookatha- my lover, so keep away from here….hehe j/k, but I love her very much, she is the greatest P’Sao ever, she’s out going, loving, caring and loves to sing… she’s been through so much with me and knows me better than anyone around here….

YunhoLovesLy-my P’Sao, classmate, and singing buddy…hehe…

im sorry if i forgot you....