How long does it take to buy lakorns from Sarn?

imuso

sarNie Egg
Hi,
have you ever bought any lakorns from Sarn's store? And how long will it take till you get the lakorns?

cecilia

Staff member
^did it happen already? just pm here in here or stalk her in FICTION section. she'll respond to you fast.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
I ordered from sarnworld before and they are very fast at it. they will let you know if they cant get to it right away due to their schedules. they always sent it each time when i bought movies. sometimes there's a flaw in the disc and i emailed them about it. they re send me new ones.

i would say within a week turn around you'll get your money depending on where you live. i think i got mines withing 3-4 days...

hope this helps!

they have a lot of good movies i want but no mula right now hehe...

sunisa

i order from Sarn before and i got the lakorns.i'm not sure about how long it takes but u'll definately get it.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks for the info... :lol:
Yeah, I get my orders too. The only time I had problems with sarn was when sarn had to change their email address and there were ordering mix ups. But, I eventually got that order. Just have to keep communicating.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
She told me she were going to send me free lakorn, I waiting a month in a half, still haven't received them, so I PM her, she said she forgot about it, and said she will send it out to me soon, I got them in two weeks. Then I order more lakorn from her, got them within two weeks too. So yes, you will get your movie, but sometime she needs to be reminded because she's busy coming in here checking on the :r-scene-pop-corn: and forgot about the orders :lol: hahahahahahaha :loool:

celestialxangel

sarNie Juvenile
I ordered a lakorn from her once and she sent it out quickly. I guess it depends on your form of payment? I paid her with paypal so once she recieved it, she sent it out immediately and I got mine about a week later. And she did this right before she went on vacation out of the states too. I really appreciated the fast and friendly service. :D

imuso

sarNie Egg
I ordered a lakorn from her once and she sent it out quickly. I guess it depends on your form of payment? I paid her with paypal so once she recieved it, she sent it out immediately and I got mine about a week later. And she did this right before she went on vacation out of the states too. I really appreciated the fast and friendly service. :D
Thanks, I'm now waiting for her response.

Sarn, if you read this, I'm waiting for your reply.

rain7bin

sarNie Egg
by any chances...this make sound stupid,
but how do i order lakorns for Sarn?
if i want to orders a lakorn?..please can some1
tell me.