How does it feel like to get kick in the nuts?

Kenshin

sarNie Egg
it makes u get excited? :blush:
Well of course my horse, because the only people who hit me there are girls and that means I guess they're just attracted to that particular spot....

Kidding kidding. Nah its usually because I'd be in the middle of a conversation and BOOOOM a shooting pain from down south travels all the way up to my gut. So not only do I feel pain, but its also a surprise because I didn't know the person was around me.

sirena

sarNie Adult
^i think giving birth hurts ALOT more. because the tissue RIPS guhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! sacred now. maybe not all, but all the girls i know, theirs totally ripped. ahhhhhhhhh and the sewing back together part, AHHHHHHHHH. AHHHHH. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. AHHHHHHHHH! that's not as scary as the gaining weight part, AHHHHHHH. *goose bumps*. i asked my friend who recently gave birth and she said "it's like taking a 14 hour long painful dump. but at the end that dump is just your baby" . so, it's much more painful since it lasts 14 hours or more!!

omg i agree ive ask ppl too like my sis in law and she said it kills and like everything comes out >>.<<

im scared too haha

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
ok so last time i was with my bf, and bla bla and bla and that and bla and i accidentally (i swear) bump his nuts (I SWEAR it was a tiny bump) and he, acted like he was going to die! he's laying there half dead while i laughed my ass off. LOL. his face was priceless! i wouldn't know how that feel, but last weekend i was bla bla and so i ended up standing by the edge of a table, and SOMEHOW, my left leg muscle died on me and my crotch slammed on the edge and it felt like the end of the world. it was not funny.

i was wondering, is it the same feeling? probably 100x worst? a guy friend told me it was the same as getting hit in the breast but worst.
Ouch! That must've hurted for you. And as for kick in the balls.. I wish I can just do it to my husband when he acts like a jerk.