how do you open chat......

decoy

sarNie Hatchling
what do i do to purge it so the chat applets will load up.... i click it and i get only a blank page......what am i doing wrong here.......???

Muddie Murda

smile...
Helloooo! :D

Hmm.There's 2 ways to get into the chat. You can click on the subforum "Link to CHATROOM" or you can scroll all the way down to where it says "Chat for sarNies!!" and then click the coffee cup and a pop up window will pop up.

If those two don't work, I'll force Darvil to help you. :D

decoy

sarNie Hatchling
ermmmmmmm, nope they won't work, for when click them i just get a blank page w/the lilo X in its lonely TOP corner..... what am i missing here.......!!!

dynomite

Wanna-Be เจ้าชู้
Try to two things... first go to flash and try to update your flash player. Then go to sun java and update that.

Those might help.

Muddie Murda

smile...
Hmm, shouldn't need java, since that was the #1 thing that darvil and I made sure not to get.
But yes, check your flash. You do have flash installed right?

decoy

sarNie Hatchling
erm, nope i don't think i hAVe it, i tried to install it a couple of times from the flash website but it won't install, my configurations might be off or something, how do i get it, can any of you get it and upload the installer for me so that i can install, i know this is an embarrassing question to ask but i just had to since the alternative is driving me onto a brick wall....... pls....Thank Q na.....

darvil

sarNie Adult
umm you can't install flash? First tell me what operating system you have (XP, Vista) and what browser you're using (Firefox, Internet Explorer).

decoy

sarNie Hatchling
yeah, i got that on all the time..... i don't think thats got anything to due w/it though...... or does it........???

Muddie Murda

smile...
I honestly think it's because of the flash. Do you use firefox? :D I like firefox. haha plus, Firefox installs it for you if you allow it. Wanna try firefox? :(

darvil

sarNie Adult
This is very odd.

Can't you disabled your protections for about 1 minute and try to connect to the chat. (You will be ok.)

Muddie Murda

smile...
protection? like that virus/spybot thing? Well if that's stopping it, it would load the chat but it just won't "Connect" to the server...like she'll be stuck in the "Connecting to server" part.

darvil

sarNie Adult
it could be the firewall blocking it.

The thing is that the SWF is on SW server but the chat server itself is on my private work VPS so it redirects it.

decoy

sarNie Hatchling
nope, i figure it out now, i had shockwave flash object disabled thats why it didn't show up, i justhad to enable it for that windows to open..... i just figure it out a few days while ago. anywho thanks 4 all the help......