How do you guys watch Lakorns?

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I watch it through obizgo. Used to do bbtvthai but I like how obizgo posts lakorns quicker. Oh I used to dl it through SW too until I got tired of dl lol. You see I'm impatient.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
I usually watch my on youtube..usually off futifu cuz she's extremely fast..like it would air that morning and when i get home..she has alreadie upload it...like wow :yahoo: ...second is Sarn!! love the uploaders thank you..and last if i reallie like the lakorn then i get the hmong dubbed one afterwards...ehhee :wub:

cecilia

Staff member
me. DL first, watch it live online streaming, youtube, dvd, and then satellite. i catch it on satellite once in a blue moon b/c like Ning said
iptv have rerun and some of them i've seen already by the time they have it air. I still rent DVD from times to times on the good one only.

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
I usually watch my on youtube..usually off futifu cuz she's extremely fast..like it would air that morning and when i get home..she has alreadie upload it...like wow :yahoo: ...second is Sarn!! love the uploaders thank you..and last if i reallie like the lakorn then i get the hmong dubbed one afterwards...ehhee :wub:

Indeed. I love Futifu, she is one fast gal, uploading the wonderful lakorns for us. I also love bogossthai too, but I think as of late, he's been busy with school.

A long time ago before Youtube made it's debut, I was so desperate to watch a lakorn, but I had no access to it, so I turned to American soaps. At the moment, Passions reminded me of a Thai lakorn so I started watching that. But now it's finally ending, so I'm glad and sad at the same time.

noungning

Heartless
you can hook up your computer to your big screen tv. i did it for my parents... its always a great way for them to learn how to use the comp. my parents learned to type from thaitv
ahaha my parents learned how to operate the computer from iptv! lol well i wasn't gonna sit there and change their stuff for them all day long so they...from not even knowing how to turn on the computer... can now navigate on the website to different pages and etc.

i was thinking of hooking up the computer to a big screen when i get settled in. i currently have a laptop hooked to my tv in my room. but that's the ideal thing when i get a BIG screen lol. ;)

kikiy916

sarNie Juvenile
..i watch it on youtube....now
but then i dont lyke it...i rather lay on my bed and watch it...
but then i have no choice....
cause my mom wont take meeh to the store and rent them...
i cant wait to drive by myself.....so i can go to the store to rent my lakorn.
but yeah....youtube as it ish rite now.. but later wen i kan drive ill go everyday to the store....

~Sandy~

Memories with Oil from his U.S. Tour in Nov 2009!
you can hook up your computer to your big screen tv. i did it for my parents... its always a great way for them to learn how to use the comp. my parents learned to type from thaitv

Yeah I know...but right now my comp is in my bedroom. I live in a small 2 bed apt. But yeah, "if" i ever move and have more space, then i'll do that. I heard great reviews of thai.tv. My aunts & uncles watches lakorns on that site. They kept saying to me, why im still renting LOL

diana507

sarNie Juvenile
i watch it on YT bc i have a huge monitor and i can lay in my bed and watch it and i have a cordless mouse so i dont have to get up to make it full screen every 10 min.