How Can Evil Fall In Love?

24JustinBieber2

sarNie Hatchling
How Can Evil Fall In Love?
By: Rebeccaya
Main Characters:
 ​
Mint Chalida
Mint is a mean and jealous woman.  She's also very rich and fashionable. 
 ​
Mark Prin
Mark is a playboy.  He is also a kind man once you become his friend and he's rich.
 ​
Minor Characters:
 ​
Barry Nadech
Barry is a very nice man.  He's Mint's ex and Mark's Best friend.  Barry's fiance is Yaya.
 ​
 ​
Yaya Urassaya
Yaya is a great person.  She's sweet, kind, and amazing.  Mint is her ex friend.  Her fiance is Barry. 
 ​
 ​
Kimberly Voltemas
Kim is a mean and creepy woman.  She hates Mint very much, but she is obsessed with Mark.  
 ​

(Note: More characters will be added later in the story!)
 ​
 ​
~~~~
 ​
Camera 4
Female News Reporter: Sa-wat-dee Kah, we are here at the Baiyoke Tower II hotel waiting to see if this woman will be comitting suicide. We are now
switching to camera 3 to get a much closer look.
Camera 3
Male News Reporter: Sa-wat-dee kraup, we couldn't get very close, but right now we are waiting to get information from police officers.  Here's one right now!  Hello officer, can you tell us anything about that women?
Police Officer: Sa-wat-dee kraup, all I know right now is that the women is Mint Chalida.
Male Reporter: (shocked face)
(Somewhat like this)
Police Officer: Sorry but I have to go.
Reporter: Kop Khun Kraup officer.  Well there you have it viewers.
 ​
~~~~
(Mint's Part)
Mint: What should I do?!?  Should I jump?  There are too many thoughts going through my head!  Either way, my reputaion is OVER!  If only I could just go back in time and change what happened 11 months ago...

(Note: This is my first fanfic.  I make lots of mistakes and my grammar is very bad!  I hope you will like it though.)

(Sorry, I don't have a poster!)

24JustinBieber2

sarNie Hatchling
Chapter 1
11 Months ago

As Mint was waiting patiently for Nadech at their favorite restaurant, she was staring at some kids outside.  Thinking to herself, “When will Nadech and I have a little one?”  “Maybe after we get married”.  When she looked away she saw Nadech walking towards her.

Mint:Nadech!

Nadech: Hello Mint.  You look nice today.  
<---- Mint's Outfit
Mint: Thank you.  Should we order food now?

Nadech: No, Yaya is waiting for me in the car.  

Mint: What?  Why?

Nadech: Mint, we are over.  Yaya is pregnant and I’m going to marry her.

Mint: WHAT?  Are you the father?

Nadech: Yes

Mint: (screaming) How can you do this to me?!?

Nadech: Calm Down.  Im sorry.  Look, I have to go now, but I have something for you. (handing her a card)
<---- Invitation Card
Mint: (Grabing It) What is this for? 

Nadech: (Walking away) You’re invited to go to our wedding. 

Mint: (Crying & Screaming) Nadech why are you doing this?!?!  Thinking in her head "I hate you Yaya!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yaya was sitting in the passanger seat rubbing her stomach as Nadech was driving.

Yaya: You weren't too harsh on Mint right?

Nadech: Not really.

Yaya: How did she react?

Nadech: She was angry.

Yaya: I hope she forgives us.

Nadech: She will sooner or later.  

Yaya: I Love You

Nadech: I Love You too.                               
(Sorry, this is very short.  I'll be using the name Nadech not Barry!)

​

24JustinBieber2

sarNie Hatchling
Chapter 2

While Mint was walking to her car, she took out the invitation card. from her purse and read it.

​
 ​

Mint: That’s in 2 weeks!  Thinkings to herself, “I should go and try to ruin the party!”

~~~~

It was the day of the wedding.  The bride and groom weren’t there yet.  The venue was so nice.  Pattaya beach was a great place to have a wedding!

Yaya’s mom: Where are they?

Nadech’s mom: I don’t know.  I’ll call Nadech. (on the phone) Where are you Nadech?

Nadech: we’re still at the hotel.

Nadech’s mom: Hurry up! You’re late for your own wedding! (hanging up)

Nadech put away his phone and walked to yaya’s room.  When he got there, he saw her vomitting and crying.

Nadech: Are you ok?

Yaya; I’m fine.
 ​
Nadech: ok.  (helping her get up) Why are you crying?

Yaya: because mints not here!

Nadech: How do you know?

Yaya: She didn’t check into her room yet.

Nadech: Maybe shes at the venue already.

Yaya: What if she’s not?

Nadech: Maybe she’s coming late also, you know she’s a busy women.  Lets go ok?

Yaya: ok
~~~~
 ​
As they got to the Venue, Yaya was looking for Mint.  She wasn't there so Yaya went to go find her dad.  When she found him, she rapped her arm around his arm.

Yaya’s dad: You look beautiful today. 

Yaya: Thank you :)

Yaya's Wedding dress​

As they walked down the eisle, everyone was taking pictures of her. They were half way there when a loud pink corvette parked right next to the venue.  A beautiful lady came out of the car.  All the single guys started to drool, even the best man drooled.  Yaya knew right away that it was Mint!  Mint’s dress made her legs look very long.

Pink Corvette​

Mint's Dress​

Yaya: (screaming) Mint! (running towards her and hugging her)

Mint: Sorry I’m late.
 ​
Yaya: It’s ok, at least you’re here right?

Mint: Yea. 

Yaya: Could you please grab the end of my dress and walk me down the eisle?

Mint: (making a mad/ evil face) Sure…

They caught up to Yaya’s dad and started to walked down the eisle.  When they stopped, Nadech smiled at Mint.  She smiled back. When Yaya kissed her dad on the cheek, Mint let go of the dress and stepped on it on purpose.  When she looked up, the best man gave her a mean look.  Mint's foot was still on Yaya's dress when Yaya was about to walk  towards Nadech.  Yaya took a few steps then she tripped.  Luckly Nadech caught her.

Mint: I’m so sorry Yaya!

Yaya: It’s fine.  Are you okay Nadech?

Nadech: I'm okay.  (Helping Yaya up)

Mint went to take her seat.  As Nadech and Yaya said their vows and all, Mint's eyes were very watery not because she was happy for them, but because she was jealous of Yaya.

​

​

24JustinBieber2

sarNie Hatchling
Chapter 3
When the ceremony was over, everyone walked to the reception except Mint.  Mint was crying so much that she didn't even notice the guy sitting next to her.  When she wiped her tears and turned, she was face to face with the man.  He was the best man.
Mint: You scared me!
Best man: I'm sorry.  Here take this (handing her a handkerchief) you need it.
Mint:Thanks (grabbing it)
Best man: My name is Mark
Mint: So?
Mark: I saw what you did to  Yaya's dress. 
Mint: (Lying) I didn't do it on purpose!
Mark: Yes you did! 
Mint: No I didn't!
Mark: Whatever... What's your name anyways?
Mint: Why do you care?
Mark: Just tell me!
Mint: It's -
Woman: Mark!

Mark and Mint turned and faced the woman.

Mark: What are you doing here Kim?
Kim: To see you!

Mint got up and was walking away when Mark grabbed her hand.

Mint: Let go!
Mark: Wait, you didn't tell me your name
Kim: (grabbing Mint's other hand) Don't touch my boyfriend!
Mark: I'm not your boyfriend!!
Mint: You both let go of my hand now!

They both let go.  Mint walked off to the reception as Mark grabbed Kim's hand and took her to her car.

Mark: Go home now!
Kim: I drove for 3 hours just to see you!
Mark: I don't care.  Go home.
Kim: Fine, but you better call me tonight!  (getting into her car and driving off)

Mark walked off to the reception

~~~~
When Mint got to the reception, she noticed how beautiful it was. 

Yaya walked towards Mint and they both hugged each other.

Yaya: Can you please sit next to me at the table?
Mint: Isn't your maid of honor sitting next to you?
Yaya: She can sit somewhere else.
Mint: It's ok, I have to go check into my room but first I need to use the restroom.
Yaya: Okay fine.

Yaya walked back to Nadech as Mint walked to the restroom.

~~~~
 ​
When Mark got to the reception, he tryed to look for Mint, but couldn't find her.  Just then, Nadech left Yaya and walked towards Mark.

Nadech: Thanks for being my Best Man.
Mark: What are best friends for?
Nadech: (smiling) Did you check into your hotel room yet?
Mark: Yep
Nadech: Okay
Mark: Can I ask you something?
Nadech: Sure, what is it?
Mark:Who was the woman that walked down the eisle holding Yaya's dress?
Nadech: That's Mint, my ex.
Mark: Your ex?
Nadech: Yea.  Do you like her?
Mark: She's beautiful but I don't like her.
Nadech: Okay
Mark: Guess who came here to look for me
Nadech: Your mom?
Mark: No silly!  It was Kimberly!!
Nadech: Is that your stalker?
Mark: Yes!
Nadech: Creepy!
Mark: Tell me about it... Excuse me for a minute, I need to use the restroom.
Nadech: Sure, Go ahead!

As Mark was walking to the restroom, he saw Mint looking and talking to herself in the mirror.  He went into the women's bathroom and stood behind the wall.

Mint: (looking at herself in the mirror) I'm prettier than Yaya!  How could Nadech choose her over me?  I'll get my revenge!
Mark: (walking toward Mint)  What did you just say?!?
Mint: What are you doing in here?
Mark: Who are you getting revenge on?
Mint: Nobody!

Mint walked out of the restroom as Mark followed.  Mint walked to where Yaya was.

Mint: Yaya i'm going to the hotel now.
Yaya: Okay, call me later.
Mint: Okay.  Bye
Yaya: Bye

Mark went to take his seat which was next to Nadech.  He wondered why Mint would want to get revenge on someone. 

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
Wow. Drama. I MISS MTEAM ON-SCREEN ALREADY! But that's okay. Cheewit rao mai ngai lere tae yark dai arai. "Our lives isn't easy at all when we want something."
Hmmm. I wonder what P'Mint has planned? I'll definitely stay tuned!

24JustinBieber2

sarNie Hatchling
Chapter 4
Mint got to the hotel at 5:00.  When she checked into her room, she was very exhausted.  She took a quick shower and went to sleep.  At 8:30, she woke up and checked her phone for any missed calls or messages.  After that, she went onto Instagram and saw 4 pictures that Yaya uploaded. 

​
 ​
 ​
When Mint saw all the pictures, she was so mad that she threw her phone across the room.  Just when the phone landed on the floor, it started ringing.  Mint went to go pick it up and she answered it.

Mint: Hello?
Yaya: Hey what are you doing?
Mint: Nothing, I just woke up.
Yaya: I'm sorry, Did I wake you?
Mint: No, I was up already.  Where are you guys?
Yaya: The girls and I are at the nail salan located on the 7th floor.  Do you want to join us?  We'll wait for you.
Mint: No, it's fine.  Where are the guys?
Yaya: They are at the bar that is on the 3rd floor.
Mint: oh, ok.  Are you and Nadech still leaving tomorrow morning for the honeymoon?
Yaya: Yea
Mint: Ok well i'm going back to sleep now,  Talk to you later
Yaya: Bye!

Mint put her phone into her clutch and went to go do her makeup.

Mint: (Talking to herself)  You'll be all mine tonight Nadech!

Mint put on a short beautiful dress, grabbed her clutch and left. 

​
 ​
When Mint arrived at the bar, she was walking to Nadech's table when an old man stopped her.  He was drunk.  The old man hugged her and tried to kiss her.

Mint: Eww!  Let go of me!!
Old man: I'm going to make you mine tonight!

Just then a guy punched the old man in the mouth and knocked out his teeth.  The security guards took the man away.  Mint thanked the guy and saw that it was Mark!

Mint: Thanks you for saving me...
Mark: You're welcome

Mark led her to the guys table.  She sat next to Nadech and Mark.  Boy Pakorn came back to the table with beers and alcohol.  Mint took the alcohol and chugged it.  She asked Nadech for more but he wouldn't give her any.  Just then, she kissed Nadech. 

Nadech: (shocked) Why did you do that? 
Mint: Because I thought that if I kissed you, you would kiss me back.
Nadech: I'm married now! 
Mint: I'm sorry...
Nadech: Don't ever do it again!

Mint was so sad that she left the table and went to go sit at another table.  Mark felt bad for her so he went to go sit next to her.  The rest of the night, they sat together and drank.

(I added Boy Pakorn in this chapter.)

24JustinBieber2

sarNie Hatchling
Chapter 5
When Mint opened her eyes, she felt someone holding her.  She turned and it was Nadech.  Mint was shocked and happy at the same time.  She got out of bed and searched for her purse.  When she found it, she took her phone out and went to go lay next to Nadech again.  She layed her head onto his chest and started taking pictures.  Suddenly, Nadech woke up.  When he saw Mint, he was smiling. 

Mint: Good Morning
Nadech: Good-

The door swung open and in came Yaya.  When Yaya saw the two, she started bursting into tears.  Yaya screamed so loud and Margie ran into the room shocked.

Margie: How can you do this to Yaya, Mint?
Mint: She stole my man first!  He loves me more than her!!!
Yaya: Nadech!  Get out of the bed!
Nadech: No, I only love Mint!
Mint: (smiling)  see!
Yaya: How can you do this to me Nadech?
Nadech: You really thought that I loved you more than Mint?
Yaya: What do you mean?
Nadech: I only loved you for your money!
Yaya: No!!  Don't lie to me, i'm having your baby soon!
Nadech: It's probably not even my child!!!

Yaya ran out of the room.  Margie ran after her.

Mint: I love you so much
Nadech: I Love yo-

(End of Dream)

Mint woke up.  She was naked.  She turned to look at the man next to her think that it was Nadech.  It was actually Mark!

Mint: AHHHHH

Mark suddenly woke up.  When he saw Mint, he was shocked.  As he got off the bed, he realized that he was naked too.  Mark covered himself.  Mint started to cry.

Mint: Why did you take advantage of me?!?
Mark: I didn't!
Mint: GET OUT!

Mark looked for his boxers.  When he found it, he put it on. 

Mark: Mint, i'm sorry!
Mint: GET OUT!
Mark: I'll be respnsible for everything! (leaving)

Mint layed on the bed crying as Yaya came into the room.

Yaya: Are you okay?  I just saw Mark leaving your room.
Mint: (Crying) Yaya!

Mint gave Yaya a big hug.

Yaya: You slept with him?
Mint: He slept with me!!
Yaya: Okay... Nadech and I are leaving soon
Mint: Okay, Can you leave me alone please?
Yaya: Sure.

When Yaya left, Mint ran into the shower and turned the water on.  Mint scubbed herself very hard.   When she was about to shampoo her hair, she felt like she needed to vomit so she ran to the toilet.  After she was done vomitting, she went back into the shower. 

~~~~
Mint left her room wearing a blazer on top of her white tanktop paired with white shorts. 

(Mint's Outfit)​
When she was waiting to get into the elevator, she spotted Mark walking towards.  Mint panicked and darted towards the stair.  Mark ran after her and grabbed her around the waist.  She was shocked!

Mint: LET ME GO!
Mark: I have to talk to you first!
Mint: I don't want to talk!!

Mint bit his arm and he let go.  She ran into the elevator.  Mark went after her but the elevator door closed.

(I Added Margie in this chapter)