House Fire in SC

Muddie Murda

smile...
Did anyone hear about this?

My mom said she heard it on the news about a Hmong family in South Carolina, in which their house caught on fire in the middle of the night. The wife and the 2 kids (both around 5-6 yrs old) died, while the husband survived.

I find it fishy that the man survived while the family died. I mean it was in the middle of the night. You'd think they couple would be sleeping together in their room.

My mom said he probably killed the family and set the house on fire.

hahaha kinda a mean assumption, but could be true.

Anyone hear about this?? I think it was just last night and I can't find any news articles about this.

azngurlo07

sarNie Hatchling
Hmmm... I havent heard anything about that but thanks for sharing. That is kind of weird that the husband survived..

Muddie Murda

smile...
cuz this is a HMONG section... why can't I talk about them??? huh???

I heard about this one vietnamese lady too..but i don't see a vietnamese thread. :p

Bou

sarNie Adult
aww poor the mother and her child man....i hope her husband didnt have anything to do wit this....if he did...hes cruel..heartless and cold...

Muddie Murda

smile...
My mom just brought up the subject again.

Man...gossip...hahaha

jk She said it was on the news.

The man was arrested for murdering his family. Everything burned but the bed didn't get burned or something??? When the police flipped the bed over, it was covered in blood.

The guy even tried to burn himself to make it look like he tried to rescue his wife and other kids.

I wish I knew his whole name so I could google it up...all i know is that his last name is "yang".

Ya'll heard of this yet??

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
I haven't heard about it but that't what i think too that the husband killed his family and set the house on fire....very suspicious o_O