Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rome

• Aum

• Total voters

bugsy

sarNie Adult
Man, Chakrit's pictures (not only this one but alot of the ones I've seen) does not do him justice at all!

As for the question. Are ya kidding me? It's all or none for me. :p

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
You know what...this poll is really not that nice...how can you pick between the entertainment's hottest actors....these four are probably at the top of the top ten hottest actors....and talent wise...they are all equal....Tik can be silly if he wants to (e.g. Tang Fah Tawan Diew) serious too (Wang WAree and Tawan Tud Burapa) and charming (Prissana)...Chakrit don't get me started on this guy, he was the love of my love for sometime b/c I seriously thought I wanted to have his baby and now he's gonna be playing a bad a** mafia dude and the pra'ek too....Ken...Ken...Ken...Ken...what ken I say, Ken Ken be really awesome do you ken what I mean? LOL ok I'll stop. And Aum man can he really cry too example Lom Huan...and Rome Pachata...although is a newbie...but man he got some nice abs...and he can act too....so in the end how can any healthy hormonally driven woman pick the best amongst these five GORGEOUS, SEXY, HOT, HANDSOME, TALENTED GUYS? I say not me......

But when someone asks me whom do I like best...I say exactly these words: "Lady whoever has a lakorn currently on air right now for me to enjoy is the one I LOVE BEST." :drool: :drool: :drool: :D :D :D

OK my great speach of wisdom is over....

mercee

sarNie Juvenile
KEN LOOKS BEST IN ALL THE PICTURES BUT DAN D2B IS WAY HOTTER THAN ALL OF THEM COMBINE

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
^.- i have to say TIK...grew up watching his lakorns and he still looks so hot and his acting is awesome...TIK is just HOT ^.-

judyp

sarNie Adult
i missed this post when it was active. anyhow. you got some hot looking studs for us to choose from. my decision is between my two favorite actors, tik and ken. they're both soo hot! ken is definitely more popular at the moment. BUT i think tik slightly wins it for me. i love his flirtatious attitude. its soo sexy. and plus he has the bad boy look..especially with his piercings..thats hot. :drool: