Hot & Spicy Instant...Husband?! ::Aum/Aff

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
Chapter 4
It was 4:30 in the morning. Everyone in the Paksukcharoen household was still fast asleep except for one. Aff was still up. She was busy looking through her phonebook while eating a cup of instant noodles. She was looking for the cell phone numbers of all of his single guy friends and trying to call them one by one. Asking them to marry her. Of course, no one agreed to be her husband. They all thought that she was crazy.

“Here’s the last one on my list.� She said while pointing at the person’s name in her little phonebook.

“Hello? Chakrit? Will you marry me? I’ll cover all the wedding expenses and we will tour around Europe for our honeymoon.� Aff spoke very fast. Chakrit told her that she needs sleep and advised her stop taking marijuana. blink.gif

“Chakrit, you jerk! I’m not taking marijuana!� She shouted at her cell phone and ended the call. She threw her cell phone on her king sized bed and grabbed her cup to noodles which was placed on the side table. She sat on the couch and continued eating it. She ate as if she didn’t eat for a couple of days. She finished it all so fast that you may think she would also swallow the cup and the chopsticks!

“I ate the noodles too fast. That’s not right.� She said while looking at the empty cup. The way she eats her instant noodles depends on her mood. If she is happy or something good happened to her, she would slurp the noodles slowly to be able to taste its rich flavors very well and she would think that the instant noodles is like ambrosia. But, if she is sad or has a really big problem, just like now, she would eat the noodles so fast as if she was in a noodle-eating contest.

“I think I need another cup.� She stood up and walked down the kitchen. She opened the kitchen cabinet where they place the instant noodles but it was already empty. She just ate the last one. She hurriedly changed her clothes and put on a jacket because the morning breeze is cold in the month of February. She grabbed her car key. She drove her car and looked for the nearest store that sells instant noodles. Then she finally found one. She parked her car and went inside the convenient store. Upon entering the store, she immediately saw that only 1 instant noodle is left so she hurriedly ran to grab it. But before she was about to grab it, she saw a hand holding the instant noodles. She looked up to be able to see whose hand was that. It was him…Again!

“How dare you lay your dirty fingers on my noodles?� She asked the guy angrily. The guy looked back and saw Aff.

‘Oh! It’s Ms. That’s-My-Food! I know that we are destined to meet again.� Aum said and he wore a huge smile on his face. His hair looked disheveled.

“We meet again, Mr. Noodle Thief. And you took my food! AGAIN!� Aff glared at him.

“So you want this?� Aum pointed at the cup noodles that he was holding.

“Yes! I want it!� Aff shouted at him again. Now, people inside the store were already staring at them.

“I’ll give it to you if you will give me a kiss.� He said.

“WHAT?!� Aff said to him angrily. But this time, Aum did not talk. He just did gestures. Using his index finger, he pointed himself and after that he pointed his lips indicating that he wants to be kissed on the lips. Then, pointed at the noodles and to Aff.

Aff chuckled. Then said, “Sure I’ll kiss you…I’ll kiss you so passionately that you would forget who you are.� Aff’s angry voice turned seductive. She stared at Aum sexily and licked her lips.

“You would really that?� Aum asked her. He was so amazed because Aff immediately agreed to kiss him.

“Of course I would! If you want, we’ll go even further than that.� Aff said still in her seductive voice. Aff was coming closer and closer to Aum. Aum didn’t know what to do. He was only joking when he said he wanted a kiss. He didn’t expect that Aff would take it seriously. He was a little scared because he was thinking that Aff might rip his clothes and rape him in public! Little by little, he was keeping a distance away from Aff but she is walking towards him. When Aum has finally leaned on the wall, Aff continued to walk slowly towards him. Aff was like a lion and Aum was her prey. When Aff’s body was only an inch away from Aum’s, she held on Aum’s jogging pants. He did not know what to do. His heart was beating so fast. And beads of sweat are forming on his face. Aff immediately lowered down Aum’s jogging pants causing him to throw the instant noodles he was holding and immediately used his two hands to cover his banana. He was not wearing any underwear! Aff grabbed the instant noodles and looked at Aum.

She laughed so hard that everyone in the store cared to look at what she was laughing at. When they saw Aum, everyone also laughed at him. He immediately stood up and put his jogging pants back up.

Aff paid her instant noodles and looked back at Aum again.

“Mr. Noodle Thief, next time we meet again, remember to wear your undies, okay?� Aff told him and went out.

Aum ran after her and told her, “Next time we see each other, I’ll definitely be naked from head to toe!�

“PERVERT!!!!!!!!� Aff shouted at him. Then Aum ran as fast as he could on the opposite direction. He was scared because Aff might do that to him again.

“Stupid guy.� Aff muttered to herself. Since she loves the morning breeze, she decided to have a walk around the street first before going home. For others, the day was about to begin but to her, her day was just about to end. She didn’t sleep last night because she was in the hospital. She delivered 8 babies that night that’s why she was so tired. As she was walking down the street, a shop immediately caught her attention.

“Matchmaker’s One-stop Shop. We sell EVERYTHING and ANYTHING under the sun.� She read the name of the store and its tagline. She peeped on the window and only saw a table and 2 lazy boy couches. A heart-shaped red table and 2 heart-shaped lazy boy couch.

“Weird shop.� She said to herself. She continued to walk pass through the shop then she suddenly stopped. She remembered something. That was the name of the shop on the pamphlet that Rita gave her the other day! That was the shop that sells husbands!

---TBC---

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
Chapter 5

Aff walked few steps back and checked the shop again. She stood right in front of the shop and read the shop’s name again…and again…and again. At first slowly then very slowly. She was like a little girl who was learning how to read. Like the table and couches inside, the shop’s door was also heart-shaped and red. She placed her hand on the doorknob and twisted it. The door creaked opened and she entered the shop. There was no one inside the shop. The place was tidy. The carpet was red and so was the ceiling. Everything was in color red! Aff approached the heart-shaped table and saw a bell. She pressed the bell. Then, a man’s voice spoke. It sounded like Big Brother.(From the reality TV show, Big Brother.)

“How may I help you?� The voice asked her. Aff looked around to know where the voice came from. She looked under the table and under the couch but no body was there. Aff felt really weird about it.

“HEY! Who are you? Am I being Punk’d or something? Ashton Kutcher! Come out of there!’ Aff shouted.

“I wish I am Ashton Kutcher, but I’m not.� The voice answered her. Aff just raised one of her eyebrows and stared blankly on air.

“Then…Are you Big Brother?� Aff asked with curiosity.

“I am definitely not Big Brother.� The voice answered her back.

“Who are you then?�

“I am the great Matchmaker and I know that you are looking for a husband. My servant will be glad to serve you.�

A door on the back of the room opened. A guy wearing a red tuxedo came out. His hair was looks stiff. Not even one strand of hair was out of place. He was small and stout. Just like a little tea pot. :rolleyes: He approached Aff and greeted her.

“Good morning, ma’am. Please have a seat.� He greeted Aff and offered her to sit down. Aff was staring at the guy. The guy really looks weird. He looks like a penguin. A red penguin. Aff nodded and sat where the red penguin guy asked her to. He took out a pen and paper from his pocket.

“Ma’am, what kind of husband would you like to have?� The guy asked him as if he was a waiter. He handed a menu to Aff. She read it. At the top of the 1st page, the word ‘HUSBANDS’ was written. It was written cursively and the letters were perfectly embossed.

“Uh…I really don’t know.� Aff said while scanning the menu. She was still confused. She can’t believe that she was inside a shop that sells husbands and everything. She kept on scanning the menu and she was not even blinking at all. They really do have the chocolate-flavored husbands and also the sweet & sour one. They also have a garlic-flavored, pumpkin-flavored, vanilla, and all kinds of flavors and spices. Yes, they also have cinnamon-flavored husband. Aff was half-entertained, half-amazed and half-puzzled with all this flavored husband stuff.

“Having a hard time choosing, ma’am?� The red penguin guy asked her. Aff looked at the guy’s face and nodded. Then, the guy smiled back. Aff turned her face to the menu again. She was too shy to ask questions ‘cause she wasn’t really sure if she’ll buy one. Then, the red penguin guy spoke again.

“Feel free to ask some questions, ma’am.� The guy told her. Aff was really stunned. She can’t believe that the guy actually knew what she was thinking. She then cleared her throat and looked at the guy’s face. And she smiled.

“Uh…How come they have flavors?� Aff finally asked a question while she was pointing on the menu.

“The flavors would help you choose on what kind of husband you want, ma’am.� The guy answered her abruptly.

“What kind of husband I want?� Aff asked him. Then, she was silent for a moment. Thinking really hard on what kind of husband she really wants. Then, she spoke again.

“Well, I’m a single mom and I have a 4-year-old daughter. I want a husband who can be a good father for my baby. I don’t care if he looks ugly or whatev…�

“We only sell good-looking husbands, ma’am. Ugly ones are unavailable.� The red penguin guy immediately added.

“Is that so? Then, I want a good-looking guy that can be a good dad to my baby. I want an affable and responsible husband. And I want a guy who is not so young and not so old for me. Preferably, 25-30 years old. � Aff continued. While she was describing what she wants for a husband, the guy was jotting down almost every word that Aff utters. He was like a waiter taking orders.

“Do you need him immediately or not, ma’am?� The guy asked her.

“Yes. I need him as soon as possible.� Aff answered.

“Then, a hot & spicy instant husband is the perfect match for you, ma’am.� The guy answered her happily while pointing at the hot & spicy instant husband on the menu.

“He is very friendly and quite irresponsible, though. But he is very great with kids. He is also very easy to get along with. And he is the hottest and best-looking guy we have. Is that okay for you, ma’am?� The guy added.

“I guess so.� Aff simply answered him. But deep inside her, she kind of like that idea. Having a hot, good-looking, and not so responsible husband is not bad at all and besides she can teach him to be responsible, right?

“Then, just come back here anytime you want to get married, ma’am. Just bring the wedding rings and your wedding gown. Having a very crowded is not necessary. But if you want to, you can also have a wedding entourage. Just bring 2-6 witnesses if you don’t want a very crowded one. And a 3days/2nights trip to Phuket for your honeymoon. Remember, ma’am, NO RETURN, NO EXCHANGE. Once you said “I do� you can’t turn back. And you’ll have to pay a down payment right now.� The guy explained.

“Uh…Do you accept credit cards? I don’t have cash with me right now.� Aff told him.

“We certainly do, ma’am.� The guy answered and smiled. Aff took out her wallet and opened it. It has 6 credit cards in it and she took one out. She handed it to the guy. And the guy took it.

“Please fill in this form, ma’am.� The guy handed Aff a heart-shaped paper and a pen. After filling up the form, the guy took it and went to table. He pressed a button on the table and a heart-shaped cash register slowly appeared on the table. He pressed this and that and that and this. Then a receipt came out. He took it and handed it to Aff.

“Here’s your receipt, ma’am. Don’t forget to bring it on your wedding. And here is your card� Aff took the receipt and her card and smiled. She stood up and walked through the door.

“Goodbye, ma’am. See you again on your wedding day. Hope you enjoyed husband shopping with us!� The guy bid farewell and bowed. Aff went outside. When she was already outside, she just stood there for a whole minute. She was not moving at all. She was like a statue holding a receipt and a credit card on her hands.

“What was that?� She muttered to herself. She looked at the receipt that she was holding. She really can’t believe that she is really going to buy a husband. She can’t believe that she did the thing that she thinks was the most ridiculous thing in the world!

---TBC---

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
gosh...i wish i could have that: order and flavor a husband for me^^ OMG he didn't have underwear :loool: wth....HOT & SPICY :drool:

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
Chapter 6

It was almost a week since Aff promised her daughter that her papa would come back and live with them. The little girl was really getting excited as the days passed by. Arisoya would always ask if her papa would really go home and live with them and her mama would always answer “yes� to her question.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Aff was sitting on her couch while reading a book. It’s been a while since she had this relaxation. She closed her book for a while and took off her reading glass. Then she let out a sigh. She remembered that tomorrow was the day. The day she would pick up her husband. The day that she would marry a complete stranger. Unlike other brides to-be, Aff was not excited for her upcoming wedding. Why does she have to be excited when she doesn’t love or she doesn’t even know her husband to-be?! Half of her mind tells her that she did the right thing and half of it tells her that she was about to make the SECOND BIGGEST MISTAKE OF HER LIFE!!!

There was a knock on Affs bedroom door. Then it creaked opened. A little girl’s head popped out. It was Arisoya.

“Mama, may I come in?� She asked her mama politely.

“Yes, you may.� Aff told her daughter. Arisoya came in. She was wearing her night dress and her shoulder length curly hair was down. Aff was rubbing her eyes with her finger. Arisoya saw her mother and immediately grabbed her mama’s finger.

“Mama! Don’t rub your eyes with your fingers. Your finger has a lot of germs and it might irritate your eyes.� Little Arisoya told her mom. Arisoya was the cleanest kid any person would ever meet. She doesn’t like getting dirty or going to places that are really dirty. She was just like her grandma. Aff’s mom was really a neat freak and Arisoya inherited that. To make it short, Arisoya is the miniature version of Aff’s mom. Aff was really glad that Arisoya did not inherit something or anything from her homosexual father. Not even one.

“I’m sorry, baby princess. Mama won’t do it again.� Aff kissed her daughter on the cheek and sat her on her lap.

“Mama, when will papa come home?’ Arisoya asked her with delight on her voice. The little girl was really excited in seeing her father.

“Soon. Very soon.� Aff told her daughter and tickled her. Arisoya was really ticklish.

Then there was again a knock on the door. A lady who looks a little bit older than Aff entered the room. It was Arisoya’s nanny.

“Little Miss, its way pass your bedtime. You have to sleep now. You have ballet class tomorrow morning.� The lady spoke.

“Time to sleep now, my princess.� Aff told her daughter and kissed her again.

“Goodnight, Mama.�

“Goodnight. Mama loves you.� Then hugged her daughter.

“Arisoya loves Mama too.� After saying goodnight, Arisoya went out of the room and headed to her bedroom.

Aff was alone again in her room. She lied down on her bed and stared at the ceiling. Questions about her husband to-be flooded on her mind. Questions like, does he have a long hair or short hair? Is he fat or thin? What’s his favorite color? Favorite food? What are his hobbies…. As questions continued pouring in to her mind, she finally dozed off.
--------------------------------------------------------------

It was 7:00 in the morning and Aff was still asleep. She should have been awake by now but her mind keeps on telling her to sleep more until her cell phone rang. Aff reached for her cell phone which was placed on her side table. Then she answered it. It was a nurse.

“Hello?� Aff answered. Her voice still sounded asleep. “Yes…Yes… I’m coming…� Then she ended the call.

Aff sat up and fixed her hair. Her hair was really messy.

“Another baby to deliver.� She muttered to herself. She stood up and went straight to the bathroom. After taking a bath, she finally headed down and bid goodbye to Arisoya and Rita who were just having their breakfast. She immediately hopped on her car and drove as fast as she can to the hospital. Upon arriving on the hospital, she immediately went to the delivery room. After an hour or so, her job was done. After delivering the first baby of the day, she went to her clinic to prepare for the incoming patients. Aff was so busy that day. She only had a 1-hour break then back to work again. She had 50 patients that day and delivered 9 babies. She even forgot that today was her wedding day.

It was already 10:00 in the evening but Aff was still in the hospital. She was preparing for a C-section. One of her patients is about to give birth to triplets. Aff feels sorry for the mother. Having 1 baby is already hard but having 3 at the same time, it’s 3 times harder! Aff was already in the operating room and so is her patient. Her patient was already fast asleep.

“Let’s get the babies out and we’ll enjoy eating instant noodles later.� She said to everyone in the room. Then, the operation began. After several hours, babies’ cry was all over the place. 2 boys and a girl. And all was perfectly healthy, making Aff’s job easy. After tidying everything up, Aff went back to her clinic and prepared to get home. Then, it finally crossed her mind that today was her wedding day! She glanced at her wrist watch. It was already 1:00 in the morning. She drove as fast as she can to the shop. When she’d finally arrived, she burst into the door and the same red penguin guy that she met a couple of days ago greeted her. It’s a good thing that the shop was open 24 hours!

---TBC---

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
I got a little peak. Sounds like a sweet story.. is Aff getting the instant husband so little Arisoya can get an instant daddy?.. I gotta read this one soon.

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
Chapter 7

“I…came…to…pick…up…my…husband.� Aff said while catching her breath.

“You finally came, ma’am.� The guy was very delighted to see Aff again.

“You have to pay the remaining balance so we can proceed to the wedding ceremony, ma’am.� The guy added. Aff then brought out her wallet and paid her remaining balance. After paying, the guy led her to a room. The room looks like a church. With the aisle and the benches on both sides. Aff remembered that she forgot to bring her witnesses so she asked the guy.

“Uh…I forgot to bring my witnesses, could you be one?� Aff asked the guy.

“I’m sorry, ma’am. I can’t be a witness. I can only arrange the wedding. If you want witnesses, you have to pay an extra charge and we’ll be happy to bring them in.�

“That will be fine. Just 2 witnesses, please?� Aff then handed down the extra payment. After a couple of minutes, a security guard and a prostitute came in. They were the only witnesses they could find. For Aff, that was just fine. In times like this, one should not be choosy. Then, a fat priest holding a bible came in the room. He was very happy to see everyone in the room, including the prostitute. Then, he went in the center of the room and finally spoke.

“It’s already 1:30 in the morning, brothers and sisters. Let’s get this wedding started so we can all get back to our beds and sleep. Except for the security guard, of course.�

“Bring in the groom.� The priest commanded. Then, 2 men went in the room carrying a lazy boy couch. A guy wearing a tuxedo and a mask was on the couch. They placed the guy right in front of the priest and beside Aff. Aff’s heart was pumping so fast when she saw her husband to-be. She was so excited to see his face and to speak to him. She just stared at the guy for a whole 5 minutes. The priest spoke again.

“Are you sure you want to marry him? Remember once you said ‘I do’, there’s no turning back. And also remember, NO RETURN, NO EXCHANGE.� The priest explained. Aff was speechless because she was very nervous. She just gave a nod to the priest. Then, the very unusual wedding of the year started.

“Do you, Aff Paksukcharoen, take this hot and spicy instant husband as your lawful wedded husband, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and health, and only death can keep you apart?�

Aff stared at the man in front of her. The guy was wearing a tuxedo and he was wearing a mask. She was hoping that the guy behind that mask would be the perfect dad for Arisoya and this guy maybe her Mr. Right, if ever she would fall in love with him, of course. He was still sitting in a lazy boy chair. Sleeping.

“Uh…Father, aren’t you gonna wake him up?� Aff asked the priest.

The priest looked straight through Aff’s eyes.

“Kindly answer my question first.�

“Oh…I do since I’ve already paid for him.� Aff answered back.

“ I thought so… I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may pour the hot water.� Instead of the traditional “You may kiss the bride�, the priest told Aff to pour the hot water. Just like instant noodles, you have to pour hot water to be cooked. But in the case of the instant husband, you have to pour hot water to wake him up and let him realize that he is already married to you. Of course, this guy doesn’t have a choice. Once he got paid to be married, the Matchmaker would summon him and tell him something about his future spouse. After that, the Matchmaker would give him something to eat that would make him sleep. The unlucky guy who gets to eat the food would be asleep for a very long time. Like Sleeping Beauty. The only way to break the spell is by pouring hot water.

“Pour the what?!� Aff really looked confused.

“You may pour the hot water.� The priest repeated his last line. He took the kettle beside him and gave it to Aff.

“Here.�

Aff was about to pour the hot water to the guy when she suddenly stopped.

“Father, is it really ok to do this?� Aff asked the priest.

“Just do what I told you.�

Aff poured the hot water to the sleeping guy. She continued pouring until there is no water left.

Aff looked at the guy then the priest.

“Father, nothing is happening. Is he dead?� She asked the priest politely.

The priest looked at his watch.

“He’s not dead. We just have to wait for 3 minutes before he wakes up.� The priest told her.

The priest is still looking at his watch.

“5…4…3…2…1�

The sleeping guy suddenly stood up.

“HEY!!! Who woke me up? And what is this? Why am I wearing a tuxedo??� The guy asked. The guy saw Aff.

“You?� He said while pointing at Aff.

“Me?� Aff said while pointing at herself and still looking confused.

“You!�

“Me?�

The guy took off his mask. Aff’s eyes widened and her jaw dropped. She married her enemy. Her number one enemy!

“You!� Both of them said simultaneously while pointing at each other’s faces.

The priest looked at the newly weds. He seems very happy watching them arguing.

“It’s a small world, after all…� The priest said while looking up and smiling.

“The world is really getting smaller for us, baby.� Aum told her wife and winked at her.

“I can’t believe it!!! There are so many guys out there! Why does it have to be you???� Aff shouted at him.

“I guess it’s our destiny to be married. And you better get a grip on me, okay? Ladies out there would certainly fall into my love spell once they see my handsome face and sexy body. But I promise you, I will be very faithful to you ‘cause you’re my one and only.� Aum told her and smiled seductively.

Aff glared at him and he smiled back. Aff can’t do anything now. Living with a person you hate the most? Her world would turn into a living hell for sure. And yes, she had made the SECOND BIGGEST MISTAKE OF HER LIFE! Could something possibly go wrong on their first night as husband and wife? Or should I say their first morning as husband and wife?

---TBC---

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I can't sleep last night because of this!! the storyline keeps playing in my mind until it was like 5am already...so I better update soon... :lol: :lol:

nikki1786

LizQuen
hahahahahaah~! :loool: finally, im updated.... i just read it... :D cant wait for the next chappie... im still looking forward what will be their life, now that they are married~! :lol:

ot:

can you look out for me Angel's billboard somewhere in downtown? i dont know where they put up the billboard... but i was wondering if
if my siggy was this her pic at the billboard... but i saw in folded and hung branches, her pic is awesome.. :) thanks~!

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
hahahahahaah~! :loool: finally, im updated.... i just read it... :D cant wait for the next chappie... im still looking forward what will be their life, now that they are married~! :lol:
ot:

can you look out for me Angel's billboard somewhere in downtown? i dont know where they put up the billboard... but i was wondering if
if my siggy was this her pic at the billboard... but i saw in folded and hung branches, her pic is awesome.. :) thanks~!
I'll be posting the next chapter tonight...probably 2 chapters... :lol: :lol:

OT:
is the billboard in Manila? sorry but I don't live there...hehehe...I live in Pangasinan... :lol:

nikki1786

LizQuen
I'll be posting the next chapter tonight...probably 2 chapters... :lol: :lol:

OT:
is the billboard in Manila? sorry but I don't live there...hehehe...I live in Pangasinan... :lol:

lol... cant wait~! hehehe... you should.. because i usually stay up late... :)

ot:

oh, i thought your somewhere in makati.. :) but anyways, i'll better search the billboard pic :)