Hot & Spicy Instant...Husband?! ::Aum/Aff

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
go gurl~! when i imagine the bikyo... its the "full house" that i have in mind... so she'll get married here right away?
you'll find out later on... ^_^

OT:
nabasa ko yung nasa siggy mo....you mean to say nanalo si Marian Rivera as FHM's sexiest?? :huh: :huh:

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
Here's my first chapter...It's in 1st person narration and told in Aff's point of view...hope you enjoy! ^_^
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 1

I really don’t know when my addiction to hot & spicy instant noodles really started. All I knew is that I ate a cup of instant noodles and I suddenly fell in love with it. Yes, I really fell in love with it. Those instant noodles are my precious treasures. Anyone and I really mean ANYONE who takes a sip or even a single piece of my noodle will be buried 6 feet under and will be my number one for the rest of my life! You may think its crazy, but its true.

-------------------------------------
“Push! Push! You can do it!� I told my patient who is in labor.

“I can’t! Is there any other way to let this…this watermelon out!?� My patient shouted and she seems really angry.

“There’s no other way to let that watermelon out! Just keep pushing! I can almost see the head!� I told her. I glanced at the wall clock on the upper right side of the corner. It’s already 8:45 am. WHAT?! Its already 8:45! One more minute and my instant noodle is already cooked!

“PUSH!!! HURRY UP!!! MY INSTANT NOODLES IS ALMOST COOK!!! PUSH!!!� I shouted at my patient. My screaming patient suddenly stopped and stared at me. The nurses inside the delivery room also stopped and stared at me.

I looked at them and grinned. I’m really stupid! Saying that thing out loud.

“What I mean is…PUSH! PUSH!�

2 minutes later…

A baby’s cry filled the room.

“Congratulations! It’s a baby girl� I told my patient as I show her the newborn baby. After delivering the baby, I hurriedly cleaned up and went straight to my clinic.

While I was outside my clinic, I noticed that the door was opened.

“That’s odd. I remembered I closed the door a while ago.�

I entered my clinic and saw someone sitting on my table. It was a guy. A guy wearing a white shirt, a pair of jeans and a pair of black high cut Chuck Taylors. His hair looks messy. By the looks of his muscles, he seems to visit the gym regularly. But how come a guy like him went inside an ob-gyne’s clinic and is sitting on my table? I think he’s a pervert.

“Excuse me, mayI help you, sir?� I asked the guy politely.

He stood up. Oh my! He is tall! He looked at me while holding a cup of instant noodles. He opened the lid and began to eat the noodles but he was still looking at me. I also looked at him. Then I remembered that I left my instant noodles here in my clinic. I also remembered that placed it on my table. I looked at the noodles he was eating and the chopsticks we has using. It was pink Hello Kitty chopsticks. WHAT?! Pink Hello Kitty chopsticks?! That’s mine! I took another look on the cup of noodles. MY GOD! He is eating my noodles!

“HEY!! Who told you to eat my food?� I shouted at him.

“Who told you that you own this food? Does it have your name on it?� He answered me back.

“Well…it doesn’t have but it’s still mine!� I shouted at him again.

He sat on my chair and his eyes were still on me.

“It doesn’t have a name then it’s not yours.� He told me in an airy tone of voice.

“I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU!�

“Sssshhhh… keep quiet!� He suddenly lowered his voice.

“And now you’re telling me to keep quiet? You don’t have the rights to tell me that! Mr. Noodle Thief!� I told him.

“Just please keep quiet, Ms. That’s-My-Food� He told me. He was looking outside and by the looks of his face, he seems really worried. I looked outside but saw nothing.

“Hey! You’re hiding from someone, right?� I asked him.

“No I’m not!�

“Yes you are!�

“No I’m not!�

“Yes you are!�

“NO I’M NOT!�

“YES YOU ARE!�

“Be quiet now. I think they already knew where I am.� He told me. He looks really scared.
I looked outside again and saw Dr. Ken Theeradeth, the dentist and a couple of nurses running
through the hallway.

I went inside again and talked to him.

“So… Mr. Noodle Thief is afraid of the dentist.� I told him nonchalantly.

“I’m not afraid of someone!� He shouted.

“If you’re not afraid then come out and face them.� I told him.

“I don’t want to!� He shouted again.

“Fine.�

I went outside again. I was about to tell them where Mr. Noodle Thief is when he suddenly pulled me. He closed the door then he pushed me to the wall and he....kissed me!!!

--TBC---

nikki1786

LizQuen
you'll find out later on... ^_^
OT:
nabasa ko yung nasa siggy mo....you mean to say nanalo si Marian Rivera as FHM's sexiest?? :huh: :huh:

hahahahaha! i like the chapter one.... all the Noodle stuff and the NOODLE THIEF! :loool:

OT:

yes, im very upset... ang daya ng GMA talaga... ganun ba sila ka desperate??? everybody says in the forum na sira na ang FHM... take note, sa totoo lang base on my opinion mas marami ng bumibili ng MAXIM... kasi ang MAXIM ang IN na magazine ngayon for guys... if you could study the feature front covers of MAXIM and FHM... ang FHM is full of editing... hindi gaya ng MAXIM... <_<

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
hahahahaha! i like the chapter one.... all the Noodle stuff and the NOODLE THIEF! :loool:
OT:

yes, im very upset... ang daya ng GMA talaga... ganun ba sila ka desperate??? everybody says in the forum na sira na ang FHM... take note, sa totoo lang base on my opinion mas marami ng bumibili ng MAXIM... kasi ang MAXIM ang IN na magazine ngayon for guys... if you could study the feature front covers of MAXIM and FHM... ang FHM is full of editing... hindi gaya ng MAXIM... <_<
glad you like it! ^_^ ^_^

OT:

napaka-desperate na talaga ng GMA...pati ba naman sa FHM nandadaya pa sila?!?! <_< di hamak naman na mas sexy si Angel kesa kay Marian, di ba??

nikki1786

LizQuen
glad you like it! ^_^ ^_^

OT:

napaka-desperate na talaga ng GMA...pati ba naman sa FHM nandadaya pa sila?!?! <_< di hamak naman na mas sexy si Angel kesa kay Marian, di ba??

way to go for chapter 2 na!!! :)

OT:

yup... kahit saang anggulo tingnan si angel ay maganda pa rin, pero si marian may anggulo siya sa cam na mukhang matanda na at ang boses niya its really sucks! lol, im viewing two forums at the same time (one is the abscbn forum)... we've been talking lobo and the votes... :)

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i really like the first chapter....LOL....telling the lady to push because her instant noodles was going to be ready :loool: he's afraid of the dentist heehee...and OMG a kiss already

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
Chapter 2

I immediately pushed him away.

“What have you done?!� I asked him angrily.

“Are you blind? Didn’t you see that I just kissed you?� He told me while fixing hair.

“I’m not blind, stupid! Why did you kiss me?� I asked him.

“Because you were so noisy.� He told me in an airy tone of voice and smiled.

“You could just tell me to shut up rather than kissing!� I told him angrily. I hate him!!!!!!!!!!

“Are you single?� He suddenly asked me.

“Don’t change the topic!�

“Why are you so angry? Ladies out there are willing to give up everything just to kiss these precious lips of mine.� He said while touching his lower lip and looking at me as if he was seducing me. He was coming closer and closer to me until his face was about an inch away from mine. I did what I had to do. I suddenly gave him a really hard head butt that will make him cry and call his mommy!

“OUCH!� He shouted while touching his reddening forehead.

“Serves you right, Mr. Noodle Thief-slash-Pimp! Now get out before I call the dentist and tell him you’re here and you’re a P-I-M-P!� I told him while pushing him to the door. He is as heavy as a rock!

“Hey! Stop pushing and I’m not a pimp! By the way, in case you want to know this hot guy's name, it's Aum Chumnanont. He told me and smiled seductively. God! Why does he have to smile sexily like that?!

“I don’t care! Can you just get out of here? You’re so heavy! I can’t push you!� I shouted at him.

“And I’m attracted to girls who are shorter than me and gives a guy a head butt after kissing her inside her clinic.�

“GET OUT!�

He suddenly ran out of my clinic. I really hate that guy! He may look hot but I don’t like his personality at all. But he really looks hot…

The door opened again.

“Remember my name, ok?� His head popped out the door again.

"GO AWAY!!!!!!!!�

“I’ll visit you again, Dr. Aff Paksukcharoen.� He told me, smiled and went away.

“He better not come back if he wants to live a long, healthy life.�

The door opened again. But this time, it was Sririta Nampan Rita has been my best friend since we were little. She is now married to Rome Nampan, a successful business tycoon. She was pulling her 2 humongous Louis Vuitton trolley bags while a preggy pop was on her mouth. Her tummy was quite big now and she was wearing a maternity dress. She let go one of her trolley bags and took out the preggie pop that was on her mouth. She sat on the couch.

“Rita, what are you doing here with all those bags?� I asked her.

“Well, Mr. Nampan is going to California and he will stay there for a month to do some business so I have to stay in your house.� She said and continued to lick her preggie pop.

“You’re husband is really great. He left his pregnant wife to me and went to California to do some business.�

“He wanted to expand his business there and besides I don’t want to see his face for now. And I know that you will definitely let me sleep on your house for a month.� Rita told me while still finishing up her preggie pop.

“You can stay there for a whole a year.�

Rita’s cellphone rang. She took it out from her Louis Vuitton handbag and flipped it open.

“Hello? Rome?!� She was shouting as if she can’t hear the person on the next line.

“Yeah! I understand! Leave! You’re going to be late! And don’t forget to buy a box of chocolate for me and Aff!�

“I hate you!!!!� She shouted again. And closed her cellphone.

“You got more preggie pops?� Rita asked me.

“Just check the refrigerator over there.� I pointed her where the refrigerator is.

I sat on my table and checked my schedule.

While Rita was looking for her preggie pops, she suddenly asked me something.

“Aff, who was that guy a while ago?�

“Who?� I asked her.

“The one who just came out of your clinic. He looks really hot and he kind of resembles Arisoya.� She told me while opening the pack of her preggie pops.

“Oh…That guy? He’s just someone I know.� I told her.

“And he doesn’t resemble Arisoya at all!� I added.

Arisoya is my 4-year-old daughter. I got pregnant when I was on my senior year as a medical student. But she never met her father.

“Hey, what if one day, your daughter would ask who her father is?� My best friend asked me.

“Well, I will tell her that her father is Harry Potter and he is busy fighting with Voldemort that’s why he can’t be with us.� I answered her with a serious look on my face.

“Stupid! I can’t believe a person like you became a doctor!� She answered back.

“Then I’ll tell her that her daddy is Prince William of England. He can’t be with us because he is busy doing his royal duties.� I answered her again with a serious look on my face.

“Why don’t you just tell her the truth rather than making up those stupid stories?� She answered back.

“I’ll tell her that her father is a gay and committed suicide when he learned the fact that I was pregnant?! Do you think a kid would understand that?� I asked her.

“I don’t think so...But then again, why don’t you just get married?� She asked me again.

“You’re just the same with my mom. Always asking me why don’t I get married. She even sent me pictures of bachelors with their bio-data. And besides, I don’t have time to date and look for a husband.� I explained to her.

“Then why don’t you just buy a husband?�

---TBC---

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
can anyone please help me again??

can you please give me a Thai name for a little girl??? I can't think of any right now so I just wrote Narin... :p

LoveIt!

sarNie Hatchling

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
An update! ^_^ This chapter is in 3rd person narration now. Enjoy!

Chapter 3

“Buy a husband??? That’s the most stupid idea that I ever heard!� Aff was laughing so hard.

“You may think it’s stupid but it’s true. Will you stop laughing? I hate you!� Rita told her angrily.

“I’m sorry...I’m sorry…� Aff told her while wiping her tears on the corner of her eyes and still laughing a little. “So how do I buy a husband? Through ebay or what?� Aff asked her friend as if she was really interested in buying one. Rita brought out a pamphlet from her bag and gave it to Aff.

“What’s this?� Aff asked while staring at the pamphlet.

“You’re not blind so why don’t you read it?� Rita told her.

“Huh? Husband for sale?� Aff was really puzzled.

“Yup! They sell husbands on that place. They have sweet & sour husband, chocolate-flavored husband, and many more. Just tell them the flavor that you like. And I think they have a promo this month. If you buy a husband now, you can also avail a free wedding with a free trip to Phuket for 2! But you have to provide the wedding rings and a wedding gown, of course.� Rita spoke so fast.

“Very funny!� Aff was laughing like crazy again..

“You don’t believe me? Then why don’t you check it out yourself? The address is written there.� She said while pointing on the pamphlet.

“Sure if I’m bored enough with my life, I’ll probably visit that place.�
Aff told her.
---------------------------------------------

After talking about the husband and stuff, Aff and Rita went home. When they finally arrived, Aff pushed the doorbell.

One of the maids opened the door.

“Good morning, Miss.� She greeted Aff politetly and made a little curtsy.

“Good morning, Ms. Rita.� She also greeted Rita in the same manner when she greeted Aff.

“Good morning!� The two of them said simultaneously like what they always do when they were little.

“Will you kindly carry Rita’s luggage and bring it up to the guest room?� Aff asked her politely.

“Certainly, Miss.� She took the luggage and carried it up to the guest room.

She summoned another one of her maids and asked her to bring them something to eat. Then, a not-so old lady came down the stairs. She was Aff’s nanny before but she was now the head housemaid.

“Khun Pat, where’s Arisoya?� Aff asked her.

“Little Miss went to kindergarten today and went to her ballet class. Her class is probably over by now. � She said while looking at her wrist watch.

“Okay, I’ll just wait for her by the door. Rita! You eat first, okay?�

“Sure!� Rita said while chewing a piece of bread.

Aff opened the door and saw a pink Mini Coper from entering the gate. It was Arisoya’s car. (A/N: Yes, her daughter has her own car.) When the car was already in front of the house, a little girl wearing a pink tutu and a pink ballet shoes came down. Her hair was formed into a tight bun. And she was crying. Her mother immediately approached her and hugged her.

“Why is my baby princess crying?� She asked her daughter gently. Seeing her daughter cry breaks Aff’s heart.

“My classmates made me cry.� Arisoya said in between sobs.

She broke their hug for a moment and talked to her daughter. Aff kneeled down so she can be face to face with her little princess.

“What did those little brats told you?� Aff asked.

“Mama, my classmates told me that I don’t have a papa!� She said while tears continue to fall from her beautiful eyes. Aff felt scared. This is what she fear the most.

“Papa? Of course you have one! Every baby princess born to this world has her own papa! And you’re papa is the most handsome of them all.� She told all these lies to make her daughter happy.

“Then where is he?� The little girl asked. The question hit her hard. Where is he? Where was Arisoya’s father? Aff didn’t know what or how to answer her.

“Uh… He is…uh… He is in the Philippines right now.� She told little Arisoya.
“When will he come home?� She asked her mom.

“Uh…He’ll come home next week and he will stay here with us for good.� Aff told her with a smile on her face. Oh God, I’m getting myself in trouble now, Aff thought. As much as possible, Aff didn’t want to tell lies to her daughter. Aff was quite worried now. How would she answer Arisoya if she asks for her papa again?

The two of them went inside the house. Arisoya, who was crying a while ago, now looks very happy and greeted her aunt Rita with a huge smile on her face.

“Baby princess!� Rita hugged the little girl.

“I missed you, aunt Rita.� She told her aunt.

“I missed you too. You really have grown so fast.� Rita broke their hug and stared at her best friend’s daughter.

“Arisoya, go up to your now and change, okay?� Aff told her and smiled.

“Yes, Mama.� The little girl immediately obeyed her mother.

When the little girl went upstairs, Aff spoke to Rita about her problem.

“Rita, I have to get married in one week.� She told Rita.

“What? A while ago you told me you don’t want to get married! I don’t understand you.� Rita was really puzzled.

“I’m not doing it for myself. I’m doing it for Arisoya. The little girl needs and WANTS a father.�

“It’s better if you a buy a husband.� Rita told her. She told her again about the pamphlet and stuff.

“That will be my last option. If I don’t find a husband within a week, I will definitely buy one.�

“Why don’t we hold a contest? We’ll name it Thailand’s Next Hot Husband. And all hot guys will come and compete. The hottest of them all will be your husband!� Rita told her. She really seems to love that idea.

“You’re really insane, girl!. I will not do that! I’ll just find a guy who will be a good father to Arisoya.� Aff said. She would do everything to make her only daughter happy.

---TBC---

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
ahh...this one is so funny...buying a husband...any flavor?....awww little girls always get what they want (a dad)....or a Thailand's Next Hot Husband---in my mind it's AUM :drool:

LoveIt!

sarNie Hatchling
That was good. LMAO...What did those brats say? I don't know if Aff would say that...but it cracked me up! Can't wait for another update. I like this kind of story!

p.s. love the name arisoya. good choice!