Hot & Spicy Instant...Husband?! ::Aum/Aff

g3mini00

sarNie Juvenile
dear i just read the first two chapters, IMAO :D
ESPECIALLY when aff will tell her daughter that her father is HARRY POTER!
HOW CAN YOU IMAGE IT.
PLEASE FINISH THIS STORY, it's must better than some lakorns.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
Tik wasssssssssssssss super WILD...LMAO

im eager to read part b donna...gosh i wish i can fastforward today ... <_<

LOL aiko..ceci fastforwarding...to the juicy part... :lol:

nikki1786

LizQuen
lol.... DON... where are you now??? i better sleep... cant for the next chapiiie~!!!!! chapter 18 just getting me curious.... :lol:

cecilia

Staff member
of course. i can only be trust with all the love and shower from all the couple .. i do adore seeing them together ..
this is the pain of love -- torturing oneself to see other family happy, someday, my prince charming will come -- dashing in just like AUMTIK .LOL

Donna, update part B soon. i'm waiting here .. i love yours and sarN's comedy side of story. so funny !!! :clap:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Tik wasssssssssssssss super WILD...LMAO
im eager to read part b donna...gosh i wish i can fastforward today ... <_<
LOL aiko..ceci fastforwarding...to the juicy part... :lol:
hehe .. so it is ceci rite lol.. xp .. lol......

^that's how ami likes tik....wild LMAO

OoooO i like your siggie aiko...always changing it up ahahahaha......
lol.. i was lookin in my folder n found it so i was like.. **drools** hehe lmao .. haha.. yea i change to much lmao.. xp .. hehe..

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I'm sorry for the delay but I'll be working on part B later... I'll take a nap first...^_^

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
OMG...it was the same room as before wow....so tommy carried her to his room lol...arisoya is so cute n funny.....gasp tik wants to talk to aum....i hope they learn the truth soon about arisoya being aum/aff^^ great update :clap:

cecilia

Staff member
i love how the story gradually start to unfold. this is getting better and better..
You're doing such a great job. **big hug from me to you*** i love it .. can't wait to read more
i want to see that DNA test to confirm it -- so tikker can move on and let Arik arrive soon. Lol

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG donna..that was great thank you!!! i cant wait for that DNA testing as well...but how sad...umm is gonna think that aff is someone else's woman..and that someone is coming back to claim what is his or so he thinks!...*shakes head another misunderstanding is gonna happen... :(

lol did you update after i went to bed??

oh btw, did an ever take her nap? :p

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks,, i actually started tis one today.. and i was like reading it cuz i became
so addaicted reading this one.. wanted to no wat was going to happen nxt..
it took me almost 6 hrs to catch up.. but man... aum is the father ahhhhhh yay..not tik
after wat happen n that room where she walked n and started kissing him n everything.... i was
like wow aff has a wild side to her not just innocent and sweet.. but its a great story..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
omg donna... ahhhhhhhhh ...... >_< ... HOT.. such a coincidence eh to be doing it in the same room hehehe .. @_@.. ooooo.. hehe ARIK .. is soon to arrive muahaha xp .. oh no.. mr. tik-ker jus called yikes.. ahhhhhhhh.. DNA test.. muahaha.. hehehe.. aff touching her lil tummy hehehe.. ahhhhh.. im so evil to aff in my fanfic.. T_T.. waaahhhhhhhh.. i cant wait donna hehe..

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
^you were so evil to her, aiko... :( since I'm so frustrated because harit didn't get soriya pregnant in JLR, I wanted Ateam to have lots and lots of babies in this fanfic... :loool: watched episode 12 again last night and it never fails to upset me... :lol:

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
OMG donna..that was great thank you!!! i cant wait for that DNA testing as well...but how sad...umm is gonna think that aff is someone else's woman..and that someone is coming back to claim what is his or so he thinks!...*shakes head another misunderstanding is gonna happen... :(

lol did you update after i went to bed??

oh btw, did an ever take her nap? :p
I updated around 12am here in my place... I don't know what time it is over there when I posted part B... :lol:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
dont worry donna.. there will be babies in my fics.. muahaha.. xp.. in knight.. the wedding is coming soon hehhee.. hmmm funny love.. shes gonna ... i'm not gonna say hahahha xp .. but yea i shall think of something hehe lol.. n in painful love.. THEY WILL HAVE A BABY .. muahaha xp .. so hehe lol.. she may have lost one.. but it's ok.. T_T.. im so evil..

hehehe at least u rewatched it.. ahhh.. i havent yet.. eeek... i wanna see dirty n sexii harit so bad .. n muahahha ateam of course hehe xp .. ATTEMPTS.. hehehe..