Hot Sauce

vilasaeng

sarNie Juvenile
What's your favorite hot sauce.. For me it's Tabasco Brand Pepper Sauce.. I love it so much.. I first got hook on this from work. I love to have this sauce especially with Beef Jerkey Sweet and Hot style.

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
mine is the asian one with the chicken? in the front spriracha? or something like that.. hahah gotta have my hot sauce and pepper.. my CAMBODIAN THAI AND LAOS blood is pretty strong in me!! muahah we gotta have our pepper..

vilasaeng

sarNie Juvenile
wow kawaiitennyo.. I thought you were Korean or something.. because you have those big pretty eyes just like my daughter...

noungning

Heartless
i like the hot sauce that has the yellow sticker and chilli peppers on the picture. that one is good with practically anything. especially the strong one! but usually they only sell the medium one...its a thai brand

lola

sarNie Egg
vilasaeng said:
What's your favorite hot sauce.. For me it's Tabasco Brand Pepper Sauce.. I love it so much.. I first got hook on this from work. I love to have this sauce especially with Beef Jerkey Sweet and Hot style.
[post="55966"][/post]​
yeeeeah....i love tabasco sauce. i carry a travel size on in my purse ;) but i also love the rooster logo siracha sauce too. i have yet to find a purse size one for that too....OOh the talk of it makes me want hot ramen with it. ^_^

dfemc

sarNie Adult
my mango salsa...hot hot..:) and just straight up chili.

darvil

sarNie Adult
The really really really hot thai sauce. Its red and thick and it slowly catches your mouth on fire. The thing about is that the flame is in your mouth for a long time. But I gotta say that hot sauce doesn't beat the pure saaap taste of pikinou (green chilli).

Muddie Murda

smile...
I love hot sauce, but I prefer real pepper... muahahha

BUT, my fav hot sauce is that rooster brand one...lol

that's for asian...for american hot sauce, I like texas pete or something like that o_O

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
vilasaeng said:
wow kawaiitennyo.. I thought you were Korean or something.. because you have those big pretty eyes just like my daughter...
[post="56170"][/post]​
haha im NOT korean.. my mom is thai.cambodian.laos hahah . do you know that koreans have small ass eyes naturally.. unless they got plastic surgery -=) your daughter is part korean?? she got her eyes from you! then...

dfemc

sarNie Adult
KawaiiTennyo said:
haha im NOT korean.. my mom is thai.cambodian.laos hahah . do you know that koreans have small ass eyes naturally.. unless they got plastic surgery -=) your daughter is part korean?? she got her eyes from you! then...
[post="57573"][/post]​
yep...very true...surgery. most southeast asians have BIGGER and ROUNDER eyes than east asians.