Homecoming Game 100 years

Vanida

Save World Save Life
hey at my school they celebrating homecoming games 100 years anyone esle celebrating beside me????? :lol:

kitkat

sarNie Elites
yeah my school celebrated 50th years last year. :D it was the blast! because we got to have fun for a week. hehe. :p

Vanida

Save World Save Life
kitkat said:
yeah my school celebrated 50th years last year. :D it was the blast! because we got to have fun for a week. hehe. :p
[post="10165"][/post]​
did u go to the prep rally rally thing where the cheerleader and football teams are at the sadium and represents each class and who's queen and king for senior year :) it was fun i went today at 2 pm no 8th hour class so cool and no homework too teacher were nice casue of the game on saturday the whole big parade going on

kitkat

sarNie Elites
of course!! there were 3 pep rallies because 1: during 8th period because some of us the students were dorm students, 2: after school, there was muliti-game activities- of course i must go since i live nearby. LOL, and last 3: it was homecoming game, there was performance during the break of football game. also after the game, there was a huge prade! man it was so awesome! by the way, i saw "behind the scenes" since i was cheerleading manager. LOL it was a lot of blast! :lol:

K

KawaiiTennyo

uhmm we never had those but we had homecoming game before homecoming dance ...

aNnNeE

sarNie Hatchling
KawaiiTennyo said:
[post="10228"][/post]​

yeah we never had those either... hehe... my school has been open for only like 3 or 4 years..... but we have homecoming and battle of the classes....

khmai_gurl

sarNie Egg
i had one today too but i don't kno how many years cuz im a freshmen. :unsure:

kitkat

sarNie Elites
khmai_gurl said:
i had one today too but i don't kno how many years cuz im a freshmen. :unsure:
[post="10245"][/post]​
you're freshman? do you have any friends from 10th-12th? i basically got a lot of informations from seniors since my best friend's siblings were the ones. haha :lol:

Vanida

Save World Save Life
KawaiiTennyo said:
[post="10228"][/post]​
it's where they celebrating footballs games over a 100 years and tonight there's a dance going to be fun for america people and tomorrow the parade and more fun stuff i guess but iam not going got better things to do :lol: watch thai lakorns and clean the house

khmai_gurl

sarNie Egg
kitkat said:
you're freshman? do you have any friends from 10th-12th? i basically got a lot of informations from seniors since my best friend's siblings were the ones. haha :lol:
[post="10276"][/post]​
i have a friend who is a senior but i hardley ever see her. :p