HOLIDAY SALES

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
okay here is an alert for you shopaholics!! there's mad holiday's sale right now!! go now!! i went to GAP and got myself 3 pair of pants a sweater and a jacket for $150 good deal huh?!! =)

sarN

sarNie Granny
Old Navy was on sale 50% offf!! i took me little bro shopping spree !!! but oman the line was so longgggg

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
sarN said:
Old Navy was on sale 50% offf!! i took me little bro shopping spree !!! but oman the line was so longgggg
[post="60677"][/post]​
really is it gonna be going on for the till january?? and EVERYTHING is 50% sale??

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
Dude, the mall was a freakin riot :wavecry: there was a long line to go in the Coach store yesterday (Boxing Day) I got a handbag for $280, original price was $450, and I got clothes from AE which were 30% off (2 pair of jeans, 1 t-shirt and a hoodie). Too bad I kinda went late or else I would've got some more deals.

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
OMG....The Mall is like hell yesterday for me...hahahhaha.......the line is sooo damms freaky long and lots of peepos......I went to AE cant find anything good cos lots of peepos everywhere cant find what i want...Went to Abercrombie found lots of stuff yah im happy with that but the line omg holycow hahha...A&F Dont really have anything on sale...Gap hav lots of sale but damms tooo many freaky peepos...Bath and bodys works have lots of sale too but not really till today........hahahhaha....GOTTA GO SHOP BY FRIDAY HAHAH

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
LOL got to love these sales but ohhh how I hate the freak'n long lines but ehhh rather go now before all that's left are the grandma look'n clothes and or the ugly ones. :D

Worst of all, you find something cute and it doesnt have your size but plenty of all of the other sizes HYMMP!!! LOL dont you just hate that? :angry:

Oh, and AE and Banana Republic are having good sales too, well, most of the stores at the malls are...start early and beat the rush ladies and gents...

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
sugar86 said:
Dude, the mall was a freakin riot :wavecry: there was a long line to go in the Coach store yesterday (Boxing Day) I got a handbag for $280, original price was $450, and I got clothes from AE which were 30% off (2 pair of jeans, 1 t-shirt and a hoodie). Too bad I kinda went late or else I would've got some more deals.
[post="60773"][/post]​
tehee i get that all year round my friend works there and she get 50% off .. too bad i dont like coach :sweat:

misszaky

sarNie Hatchling
so what?? coach had a sale? omg.. ive been working and been tired.. never had the time to hit the mall.

jai

sarNie Elites
yah we went to an electronic store.. "future shop" same deals as best buy.. bought a stereo, dvd player, digital camera, adn tried to get a camcorder but it was sold out same goes for the speaker & recievers..but its tradition for my dad & i we go each but this year was a killer.

Hiatus

Super Momo
jai said:
yah we went to an electronic store.. "future shop" same deals as best buy.. bought a stereo, dvd player, digital camera, adn tried to get a camcorder but it was sold out same goes for the speaker & recievers..but its tradition for my dad & i we go each but this year was a killer.
[post="61120"][/post]​

ggrrr the SD card @ futureshop were all sold out hmpffff even online out of stock :( so sad i needed one it was so cheap 512 at 30$