hnub qub

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
yeah i don't get the point cause i'm not the person who started this topic and knows about them...so when you guys says picture tells what they are then that's what i think about them...is my opinion wrong...it doesn't seems so...

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
yeah i don't get the point cause i'm not the person who started this topic and knows about them...so when you guys says picture tells what they are then that's what i think about them...is my opinion wrong...it doesn't seems so...
an opinion is never right or wrong. sheesh...
you don't understand the topic.
how hard is it to understand what i said:
-->>>this thread is not to judge innocence or anything.
all this thread is about is hnub qub being influenced by paj zaub
and the family is all trying to build status just because their daughter won a fake crown

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
r you the one who post this topic.....??....i don't think so...oh yeah its really hard to understand this topic cause why r you guys focusing on paj zaub's family i just don't understand u know....i understand why i don't understand because there's too much topic about her...geez...we really need hmong star page like cecilia said....

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
r you the one who post this topic.....??....i don't think so...oh yeah its really hard to understand this topic cause why r you guys focusing on paj zaub's family i just don't understand u know....i understand why i don't understand because there's too much topic about her...geez...we really need hmong star page like cecilia said....
it doesn't matter if i started the thread or not..
it's just too bad for you if you don't understand what people are discussing in here.
why are we focusing on her family?
it's just something to talk about...
like i've been telling you this whole time..
if you don't want to see the posts that i am making or anyone else's posts regarding PZK...
don't come in here..
it is as simple as that...

tavang

sarNie Juvenile
again this is a topic about hnub qub not paj zaub.

DaH_LaDiE

sarNie Hatchling

WHAT?? I COULDNT UNDERSTAND YOU EITHER. (i understand why i don't understand because there's too much topic about her) HUH???
JUST A LITTLE CLARIFICATION,PLZ.

mai92

sarNie Adult

you're confused..

:)

(i just don't understand u know....i understand why i don't understand because there's too much topic about her...geez...)..confusing.

allitis16

sarNie Hatchling
there's no sin to be pretty or try to be. as long as they keep the hmong faith going, fight all the way girls......

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
since people in here are trippin about having too many PZK threads...
i'll just post it in here. ahaha
this is her display picture right now:

lolx. is that a picture of herself when she was a toddler?

Ready2Finish

sarNie Egg
since people in here are trippin about having too many PZK threads...
i'll just post it in here. ahaha
this is her display picture right now:

lolx. is that a picture of herself when she was a toddler?

WELL, WELL, WELL... AS ALWAYS, IT'S THE SAME PERSON SHARING A PIECE OF HER MIND. GUESS YOUR ATTEMPTED PROMOTION WITH CHUE NEVER SUCCEEDED, EH? :lol: