hnub qub

mizpangy

sarNie Egg
ok if you are hnub qub then i don't mind but why the fuck are you getting hella pissed and shit. this thread isn't about you. it's about them. and don't be jealous cuz you're not them kkk.:tease: they don't look any different on these pictures that i saw. why do u care if i have a life or not. obvisouly you don't have one too cuz then you wouldn't be on here if you had one.

:loool: hahaha u crack me up no im not hnubqub aight....well my bad if i got chu mad and piss off.....well all i gotta say if u wanna noe wats that different between hnubqub and paj zao go check out her page then....pictures mean nuthing....but if u guys juz keep talking about her and her sister ya'll juz making them famous....btw im not jealous or anything aight.

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
:loool: hahaha u crack me up no im not hnubqub aight....well my bad if i got chu mad and piss off.....well all i gotta say if u wanna noe wats that different between hnubqub and paj zao go check out her page then....pictures mean nuthing....but if u guys juz keep talking about her and her sister ya'll juz making them famous....btw im not jealous or anything aight.
a picture means a million words.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
so if u take a nice picture then that means ur innocent...geez...then i think paj zaub is innocent...lol...:).....lol..

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
You mean like iaongthao.... :loool: :loool: :loool: buggers,buggers,buggers everywhere. Oh where , oh where is her buggers,oh where oh where is her bugger...!!! Sorry!!!

ohhh...you're singing that song... :lol: buggers??....only 4 lilo kids on picture is appropriate... B) :D

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
yeah...then it seems like her pix is innocent...okay got the point..
this thread is not to judge innocence or anything.
all this thread is about is hnub qub being influenced by paj zaub
and the family is all trying to build status just because their daughter won a fake crown
do you get the point?