hnub qub

this is stupid....
they can wear wat ever they want....
i mean it is true that green og will talk shit about it if this
two girls are wearing it like that...but it's called fashion.....
they can wear watever they want cause they're super stars...duh...
PEOPLE JUST LEAVE THESE TWO LADIES ALONE...gosh

tavang

sarNie Juvenile
hey one thing i gotta say if u dont noe her dont say shit cuz u might be wrong cuz paj zao little sister is hella different then paj zao...cuz i noe paj zao little sis cuz she my friend and we go to skool together.....paj zao and hnubqub is hella differnt from each other...well juz get your own life and stop talking shit!
ok if you are hnub qub then i don't mind but why the fuck are you getting hella pissed and shit. this thread isn't about you. it's about them. and don't be jealous cuz you're not them kkk.:tease: they don't look any different on these pictures that i saw. why do u care if i have a life or not. obvisouly you don't have one too cuz then you wouldn't be on here if you had one.

sweetie_tracey

sarNie Hatchling
this is stupid....
they can wear wat ever they want....
i mean it is true that green og will talk shit about it if this
two girls are wearing it like that...but it's called fashion.....
they can wear watever they want cause they're super stars...duh...
PEOPLE JUST LEAVE THESE TWO LADIES ALONE...gosh
I do got to agree that the skirt are kinda short but anyways, it's fashion ok. Let them wear whatever they want.

it's so interesting because everyone picks on Paj zaub and her family but no one talks about the second and third place gal. I think their pictures are worst then Paj Zaub. It's just fashion folks. Why pick on Paj Zaub and her family when all three of the girls who got 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place all dress the same with hella make up on.

tavang

sarNie Juvenile
I do got to agree that the skirt are kinda short but anyways, it's fashion ok. Let them wear whatever they want.

it's so interesting because everyone picks on Paj zaub and her family but no one talks about the second and third place gal. I think their pictures are worst then Paj Zaub. It's just fashion folks. Why pick on Paj Zaub and her family when all three of the girls who got 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place all dress the same with hella make up on.
hint hint, its about hnub qub not paj zaub and cuz she won everyone basically focus on her more. who would care about 2nd and 3rd place girl?

sweetie_tracey

sarNie Hatchling
hint hint, its about hnub qub not paj zaub and cuz she won everyone basically focus on her more. who would care about 2nd and 3rd place girl?

I do know that all girls who sign up for the Miss Hmong knows that they are or going to be role models for everyone or the younger girls. So even if they get first place or not, entering in the pageant is what they are heading towards. Don't hate. It was just my personal thoughts.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
i agree..i've notice a lot that u guys having been having a lot of topics about paj zaub but not the 2nd n 3rd pageants...i mean what's wrong with paj zaub that's making you guys talk soo much about her..??...

tavang

sarNie Juvenile
i agree..i've notice a lot that u guys having been having a lot of topics about paj zaub but not the 2nd n 3rd pageants...i mean what's wrong with paj zaub that's making you guys talk soo much about her..??...
again this is hnub qub's thread not paj zaub. but you want to know why,because she's miss hmong california and so far, she has not set a good example for younger one's yet.

sulad

sarNie Adult
Look just alike.
But seriously the photo of them wearing hmong clothes on the bridge.
Their shoes need to go.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
NOT A GOOD EXAMPLE!!!????? WHAT DO U MEAN BY NOT A GOOD EXAMPLE...I UNDERSTAND THAT SHE HAS TO BE RUMORED AROUND BUT CONTINUING WITH RUMORING AROUND WITH HER FAMILY U GUYS R NUTS...I HONESTLY THINK U GUYS TALK TOO MUCH ABOUT HER...AND HER FAMILY...I ALSO DO NOT WISH FOR U GUYS TO START A THREAD ABOUT THE OTHER TWO PAGEANTS TOO...I JUST THINK THAT WHY DO U GUYS KEEP PICKING ON HER..??...WELL, OKAY ITS HER SIS TOPIC BUT HELLO....THEY'RE RELATIVE....
THIS IS JUST CRAZY.....
I DON'T THINK PAJ ZAUB HAS SET A BAD EXAMPLE...OH YEAH, WHAT WAS THE BAD EXAMPLE THAT SHE'VE DONE...???...
I DON'T SEE ANY... :lol:
OMG...

tavang

sarNie Juvenile
NOT A GOOD EXAMPLE!!!????? WHAT DO U MEAN BY NOT A GOOD EXAMPLE...I UNDERSTAND THAT SHE HAS TO BE RUMORED AROUND BUT CONTINUING WITH RUMORING AROUND WITH HER FAMILY U GUYS R NUTS...I HONESTLY THINK U GUYS TALK TOO MUCH ABOUT HER...AND HER FAMILY...I ALSO DO NOT WISH FOR U GUYS TO START A THREAD ABOUT THE OTHER TWO PAGEANTS TOO...I JUST THINK THAT WHY DO U GUYS KEEP PICKING ON HER..??...WELL, OKAY ITS HER SIS TOPIC BUT HELLO....THEY'RE RELATIVE....
THIS IS JUST CRAZY.....
I DON'T THINK PAJ ZAUB HAS SET A BAD EXAMPLE...OH YEAH, WHAT WAS THE BAD EXAMPLE THAT SHE'VE DONE...???...
OMG...
if you don't see wat she did then you are blind girl. go over all her threads again. by the way, they're not relative, they're sisters!

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
i know they're sister you guys even mention it on this thread. :lol: ..i'm not that stupid to not know okay.. :p .just because she where those tube top n is a model then that's not a good example for u guys??????.. :huh: ... omg...i know you guys have seen worst on some pageants and other people.... B) . at least she accomplish her goal out of all the pageant that i've seen so far.... :D .. i don't know why u think...why she doesn't set a good example...i don't get it.......... okay talk all u want...... u can talk everything about her family and i'll just wait here laughing cause i know that they're all rumors.. :lol: .only evidence can tell the truth....
go on.... :D

tavang

sarNie Juvenile
i know they're sister you guys even mention it on this thread. :lol: ..i'm not that stupid to not know okay.. :p .just because she where those tube top n is a model then that's not a good example for u guys??????.. :huh: ... omg...i know you guys have seen worst on some pageants and other people.... B) . at least she accomplish her goal out of all the pageant that i've seen so far.... :D .. i don't know why u think...why she doesn't set a good example...i don't get it.......... okay talk all u want...... u can talk everything about her family and i'll just wait here laughing cause i know that they're all rumors.. :lol: .only evidence can tell the truth....
go on.... :D

ok if u know that it's rumors only then why are you even reading these rumors? :tease: then why are they relative if you know they're sisters? plus it wasn't her idea to go to white water and stuff ok. it was the committee. :loool:

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
she do as they say of course..... i do know that they're sister they're face is like a set of twin who wouldn't know...??...and i did say and mention that this is her sis topic.. :p geez...:)...

tavang

sarNie Juvenile
she do as they say of course..... i do know that they're sister they're face is like a set of twin who wouldn't know...??...and i did say and mention that this is her sis topic.. :p geez...:)...
i notice, sarn is getting boring so i was just trying to spice it up.

candi

sarNie Juvenile
THIS IS JUST CRAZY.....
OMG...
wel...i thought the pics she took with maixiong was a little too much.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
the pix she took with maiv xyooj it seems like its maiv xyooj not paj zaub ka.....i don't even know if sarn comes n view hmong forum cause she loves thai forum especially jlr....lol....:)...