Hmong stars pic

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
anjos said:
Here's a couple of pixs..... that I took at hmong new year in Freson 2005-2006...... 1st pix I'm w/ Poj Qhua Hawj who play 80 xyoo..... 2nd pix I'm w/ Dawb Thoj....... enjoy.....

[post="127662"][/post]​

can u repost the pictures again please??

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
See Lor always have her head tilted to the sides...but she's pretty!!!is that a movie? Dej Hias Txwv quas kev hlub??looks good!!Zince member Nu Vang ain't bad looking!!Lwg Dej is pretty i want to see her movie anybody know wats its called? the one where she a mermaid or something...the thai dancer she is pretty!! i like her dimples!!!sorrie this will be a long comment!!

precious_me

sarNie Hatchling
sweetie_tracey i love your pictures! lwj deb is freaken pretty, she looks like ruby lin to me.
hey i've never heard of lwg dej, but she is pretty...and she does look like ruby lin...what movie does the girl lwg dej star in??...i wanna watch it..is it any good???...
i think its the structure of their face that makes them somewhat similar to one another....

precious_me

sarNie Hatchling
hey i've never heard of lwg dej, but she is pretty...and she does look like ruby lin...what movie does the girl lwg dej star in??...i wanna watch it..is it any good???...
i think its the structure of their face that makes them somewhat similar to one another....

<----lwg dej

<-----ruby lin

sassygurlm310

sarNie Juvenile
wow lwg dej really look like ruby lin. well lwg dej was a city girl and she live in vees cam and yep she is so pretty and she was the 1st girl that i ever seen

well i bought her movie its okay well i like her clothes....she is pretty really pretty