Hmong Reality?

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
I've heard of that and I think it's somewhat not true. (my belief)
Some people are born to be different. (i guess)
And I've met few people that do have real blue eyes and natural blonde hair as well.
Yup, I used to have a class with one. It's funny how I kept staring at her. But then I moved so i don't see much of them exist anymore. lol

rukmos

sarNie Adult
The history of Rapes are true as some of you have said, but there's also another aspect to this. I was watching something on the History Channel and it was on the origins of the Amazon and the Hmong people came up. Some Hmong people are descendants from the Mongolian/Tibet Plains and that's why some Hmong people have the light hair/ light eye genes in their genome. Some Mongolian clans have light hair/light eye and Asian people from that region or have ancestors have that gene.

Back to the Amazons, some historians and anthropologists believe that the Amazons from the Roman/Greek days hailed from the Mongolians because after doing many research and carbon dating on the bones between the two places, they share similar traits.

madalia3

sarNie Hatchling
thats soo cool..i wish i had blue eyes...i've always wanted blue eyes...how lucky of them...i never heard about the blue eyes but i've seen hmong people with orangey blond hair before..it's kinda awesome but i dont really think the blond goes..like iono...

my dad has told me before that we hmong used to live in mongolia and that we're like decendants of the mongols and thats where we get our names from MONGol...HMONG? and then he said something about the mongols overtaking us and driving us out and taking over Mongolia and thats why we fled to like different places such as laos and thailand and those other places..so like yea...

pualuv

sarNie Egg
It's true, my mom said that she had this cousin back in Thailand a long time ago that had light brown hair and blue eyes and she was full hmong. No lie.

rainie_vang

sarNie Juvenile
i think it's true; since everybody is
form the same origin...
...but since darker colors are dominant,
i guess those lighter traits are hidden
and that's y you see it in only some.
i've personally see some of them.

mai92

sarNie Adult
wOw..tHAt is cOol...
i'Ve nEver sAw aNyonE wiThe natUral bLond hAir..
but mY antIE's eyes are grayish blue and her kiDs haVe blUe eYEs...
yEa..iTs weIrd..aT fiRst i dIDn't bElievE it..bUT it Was tRue...
:scratchhead2: :scratchhead2: :scratchhead2:

candi

sarNie Juvenile
My sister in law (mom's sister's daughter in law) have two kids that have blond hair and very light fair skin. I'm not sure what their eye colors are. I've seen hmong kids like this too...it's weird. I wonder where the gene came from.

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
Are you guys sure it's not them wearing contacts? jk.
I've heard of this before but not sure it's true or not.