HMONG Mother-in-Law

milacute04

sarNie Egg
that's why you backfire and make her look like she's the suspect and you, the victim... i hate mother in laws like that... and if worse gets to worse, i would just move out... so what happen and how is she treating you?

milacute04

sarNie Egg
you know it doesn't matter what your mother in law or whoever that's in here thinks of you.. what matters is your life with her son. she's going to have to put up with it weather she likes it or not.. that's what she gets for having children.. lol when i first married into my family, my husbands older brothers wife always speaks her mind. she'll say what she wants to say and what she wants to do with her husband and her kids... i always thought that it was kinda rude of her but then i learn that if you don't speak your mind, then you'll never get what you want out of her son... she tells me that she rather speaks her mind and have the mom in law talk crap then not say anything at all and she still talks crap...

i figure that once you become your own woman, then she'll back down and let you do wat you want... so don't hesitate doing things on your own a bit... even if you only move across the street, that place becomes your home and your territory... that's your kingdom and your the queen of it... don't let no one step it down just becuz they think they still own you... you are the nam-ej and your husband is the pha-ej in this story so don't let no one ruin it... stand up for yourself...

and girl if i was you and she said something like that to everyone, i'll just not go over anymore.. and if you still want to be the good daugther in law, just say that you want to make your house a home and not a place to sleep... you want to stay there to make it nice and warm and you want to cook for your husband and for her not to worry and that you'll take good care of him... good luck girl..

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
She treats me okay...

We moved out last year, which starts this whole drama because they do not want us to move out. We ONLY move across the street from her. We still see her everday. It's like if we don't eat at her house then she would be like I don't like them...and if we eat at her house...then she would tell other that we always eat at her house....GOSH...I don't understand this LADY....don't wanna say much because there may be someone that knows her in Sarnworld.......THEN IT WILL COME RIGHT BACK AT ME...
Some mother n law's are pain in the ass, i tell you. anyhow, it's okay. It's nothing to stress over.
Know when to go over to dine and know when not to go, because your family and you do have a place on your
own now. Tell her, it's not like before. lol Your mother n law needs to understand that your family and you cannot always be at her house. If she expects that, what's the point of your family and you moving out?

If she whines or tell others, let her. If people ask you, tell them. :D

milacute04

sarNie Egg
Thanks for the advice. Evertime she calls for us to go and eat over, I usualy said for them, "Noj us ntej, ib pliag peb noj peb mam li tuaj" I hope that make sure....

But yeah...last year when we moved out, beside my little brother in law, no one help us move our stuff....just my huband and I....so sad....

why??? it's only across the street.. i would start telling everyone how they didn't help you guys... lol

me094

sarNie Egg
Man, that's why they said your own mother will always be your best mother... Over the weekend my mother made me wake up at 7am to help my sister and her husband move.

Anyways, it's mother-in-laws like that makes me sometimes scared to get marry... hahaha... even though I'm getting old. She's should be happy that you go over to her house even though you guys just live across the street... but anyways good luck.

D_D

sarNie Egg
Man, that's why they said your own mother will always be your best mother... Over the weekend my mother made me wake up at 7am to help my sister and her husband move.

Anyways, it's mother-in-laws like that makes me sometimes scared to get marry... hahaha... even though I'm getting old. She's should be happy that you go over to her house even though you guys just live across the street... but anyways good luck.
thanks girl.....