Hmong Men Are Beautiful

Muddie Murda

smile...
anti-hmong hmong told me to post this msg for her...errr

anti-hmong: I am speechless. They are very handsome and I can't seem to take my sight off of those pictures. I want to get married right now to a hmong guy!

anti-hmong

sarNie Hatchling
Chewy said:
anti-hmong~ you better not say anything...heheheehheheheheheheheheh :)
[post="5281"][/post]​
shut up chewy...dork...i didn't say anything...lol...all i said was "no comment"...becuz ppl might flip out if i said anything...
Muddie MuRda said:
anti-hmong hmong told me to post this msg for her...errr

anti-hmong: I am speechless. They are very handsome and I can't seem to take my sight off of those pictures. I want to get married right now to a hmong guy!
[post="5328"][/post]​
and muddie...i did not say that...the day i say that is the day when hell freezes over...errrr...and i thought u weren't hmong...how come you know more about hmong than i do???...huh??? :rolleyes:

anti-hmong

sarNie Hatchling
if i told u all of that...it must've been when i was still dumb enough to even give a crap about it...and that was years and years ago...and if i remember correctly...i've only met u a yr ago...haha...so how can that be???

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
awww...the cute ones are too young! hehehe--jk. well more power to them for starting! other than that--no more comments from the peanut gallery.

pylhlub

sarNie Juvenile
WHAO.........some HMOOB MEN THEY R.........they r aight.........not bad........not bad........... B) ............

Fearless

sarNie Adult
I know who that chang yang is. I went to school with him. He is really really skinny but he is a really nice guy and I give him props for having the confidence to try something.

sunny_gyrl

dee oNe aNd oNlee sUnNy!!!
im a hmOng gIrl mysElf tOo but i dUn thInk hmOng gUyZzzZ are beetiful at all...sOrrIe ish jUs my opinion~~~bUt yEa kEep smilIng~~~ :D

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
sunny_gyrl said:
im a hmOng gIrl mysElf tOo but i dUn thInk hmOng gUyZzzZ are beetiful at all...sOrrIe ish jUs my opinion~~~bUt yEa kEep smilIng~~~ :D
[post="14183"][/post]​

how will you get yourself a man then....... :lol: j/p..... :D smile.

myl

sarNie Egg
Pepper_UHT said:
“Hmong women don’t look at Hmong men the same anymore,� says Tou. “It’s disappointing to see Hmong women with other races when Hmong men are just as hot.�

After 30 years in America, the first Hmong male calendar will be produced. Wa says “the community is ready and should not be ashamed of the slant of our chinky eyes, our yellow-toned skin or because some of us are vertically challenged. All misconceptions of Asian and Hmong men should be eliminated. It is time the community starts looking at the beauty of what we have, instead of focusing on what we don’t have.�

[post="241"][/post]​
I think Tou and the paper are so offensive when they say this. I for one, think there are numerous Hmong men out there. The bad thing is that they always turn out to have the same last name as I do, or they are already taken. hahaha... I guess they is talking from experience. hahaha... j/k.

To be honest, they did a bad job of picking the men to be in the calendar. If they were trying to persuade Hmong women (who don't even need to be) of how hot Hmong men were, I think they have succeeded...in scaring the women off. hahaha... Anyway, the only one who appealed to me was Chang Yang... that is until I saw how thin the guy was.

I'm really belittling these people, arent' I? I just think these people should get their facts straight before they make statements. I wonder if these people have ever heard of surveys?

queeny_bee

sarNie Juvenile
I just saw the calender today at one of the Hmong store... it looks pretty nice... I think the one named Lor Thao is pretty good looking and ouch! nice body.. hehe
the lady at the hmong store was like saying that it was her cousin.. it would be great if she would hook me up with him.. hehehe!
was the calender out a long time already?

mmm0403

sarNie Juvenile
they should have picked some better looking people. i would pick these people: tub yaj (actor), the guy that acts in the movie ib sim neej or whatever the title calls, tsawb yaj (actor, singer), xyooj lauj (singer), cua yaj, and this other hmong singer guy from laos, and other cute hmong actors and singers. tsawb yaj looks so hot on the cover of his second album. i would pick them to be on my calendar.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
i can't see the pics.. :) but kewl. hehehe.. beautiful hmong men..
ummm.. let's see about that.. :)

as a hmong girl, i never look upon other races.. i don't know what they're talking about here.. hahaha... funny.

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
queeny_bee said:
I just saw the calender today at one of the Hmong store... it looks pretty nice... I think the one named Lor Thao is pretty good looking and ouch! nice body.. hehe
the lady at the hmong store was like saying that it was her cousin.. it would be great if she would hook me up with him.. hehehe!
was the calender out a long time already?
[post="87952"][/post]​
hahaha that's danny's cousin...i don't know where she is..she usually just comes here once in a while for d2b stuff..i shall tell her what you said :D

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
oh.. wow.. i just went to hmongtoday.com and oh my!!! :)

Out of them 6 guys.. there's only 2 kute ones.. hehehe...
Lor Thao & Yia Khang.. hehehe... the rest is ehhh.. ???

Lor Thao should start starring in hmong movies.. he will be one-super handsome pa-ek.. hehehe.. for reals! :)

queeny_bee

sarNie Juvenile
JaM said:
hahaha that's danny's cousin...i don't know where she is..she usually just comes here once in a while for d2b stuff..i shall tell her what you said :D
[post="88105"][/post]​
i really DO think he's good looking!! I heard he's single too... someone should hook me up with him... :p

Yeah, I think out of the whole calender, there's only two good looking.. and of course, like i said Lor Thao is one of them. hehe

I have to say though that the photos are very good. whoever took the pictures did a very good job with it. The calender quality (as in paper) was kinda cheap though.

They should keep it up...find more HMONG guys and make more calenders!!