Hmong July 4

L

lalalek

Oh man..i want to go but my parents wouldn't let me go :( .....instead my parents are going and yes yes they will help their cousins out with the both but i wonder who they are... ahh i want to go!!!! :wavecry:

maiv

sarNie Hatchling
hamerica said:
I think it is a good idea. My soccer team will be playing at July, so I am the coach (always yelling by the sideline) of the yellow team with Milwaukee written in front.
[post="133788"][/post]​
B) Hey, my soccer team will be playing too! :lol: We're team Havoc and will be in White and Green. See you at the field!

bugsy

sarNie Adult
ooh.....so we already have some soccer competitors in here already. cool!! lol.

Anyways....cool idea!! I"ll see if I'm going. But...where in the world would we set up the place? Its gonna be hard. Unless we all wear like...the same colored shirts and stuff....ahahahha.

SunStar

sarNie Elites
AsianFemale said:
not going too damms boring and same shiet over and over.......TOOO DAMMS FREAKY HOT TOO....
[post="134544"][/post]​
HEY... don't blame the tournament...blame the weather... can't really control the weather as to how people want it... one year....it started to rain so hard that some of the booths fell down and we had to go help them hold their tents....but ruined the day, but i got to meet a lot of new people who were helping out and we all became friends...

besides...i only go every year to check out what's new with the Hmong entertainment and buy braclets... I'M CRAZY ABOUT BRACLETS...

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
pii-nky said:
me & my low life cant go anywhereeeee! :ph34r:
[post="136004"][/post]​
you're not the only one!! hehe...but i still go!! ok the soccer tournament is getting closer and closer should'nt we start planning where we should meet and wat time? if u gals are still up for it...i am still this will be cool!!!:D :D

bugsy

sarNie Adult
i havent been there for a while...but isnt there a stage or something with performances?? If so, you guys could meet there. We'll see if i come too. If not...then pick a band .. any band...and we'll meet in front of their booth. And just so you guys/we could tell who is a sarnie or not....lets do something. Like....lets all paint our fingernails red!! OOoooohh.... :lmao: On a serious note...if you guys are serious about meeting...im serious...^_^.

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
rainie_vang said:
my siblings r going..but i gottah stay...welp, no job, no $$$
isn't it on the 3rd???
[post="136671"][/post]​
it's on 1sta nd 2nd this coming saturday and sunday...

bugsy said:
i havent been there for a while...but isnt there a stage or something with performances??  If so, you guys could meet there.  We'll see if i come too.  If not...then pick a band .. any band...and we'll meet in front of their booth.  And just so you guys/we could tell who is a sarnie or not....lets do something.  Like....lets all paint our fingernails red!!  OOoooohh.... :lmao:    On a serious note...if you guys are serious about meeting...im serious...^_^.
[post="136800"][/post]​
yes! there is a stage! but that would still be kinda hard...i like ur idea about meeting at a bands booth or something...hm...yea but wat band? i might be in DaPlayers booth...and yes im serious i want to meet you gals!!where is Mee_123!!?? we need her she started this!! :D

Mee_123

sarNie Hatchling
Thai_lakorn_fan said:
it's on 1sta nd 2nd this coming saturday and sunday...
yes! there is a stage! but that would still be kinda hard...i like ur idea about meeting at a bands booth or something...hm...yea but wat band? i might be in DaPlayers booth...and yes im serious i want to meet you gals!!where is Mee_123!!?? we need her she started this!! :D
[post="137021"][/post]​

Yea, I'm here...
where do you gals want to meet???
what booth etc...
maybe we can have pho together, make it lunch?
how does it sound?
we can get to know each other over social feasting...
how does that sound???
get back to me, cause i am very enthusiasm to meeting some of you gals...

bugsy

sarNie Adult
hey guys....so turns out I'll be going...but only on saturday. What about the rest of you guys? We need to pick a place and time ... and fast cause its getting there. So....a band booth then? or wat?

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
ok yea i'll be going on saturday only too...a band booth sounds good, time around 11:30??wat does the rest of u gals think? :D

Mee_123

sarNie Hatchling
Thai_lakorn_fan said:
ok yea i'll be going on saturday only too...a band booth sounds good, time around 11:30??wat does the rest of u gals think? :D
[post="137083"][/post]​
saturday will be fine...
11:30, maybe 12:00?

Mee_123

sarNie Hatchling
which band booth though?
and what you guys will be wearing...
me, I'll be wearing a blue short and a white tank...

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
i still have no clue wat i will be wearing but maybe a capri and dark blue t-shirt... now i want to know who will be meeting us besides Mee and I...:)

Mee_123

sarNie Hatchling
Thai_lakorn_fan said:
i still have no clue wat i will be wearing but maybe a capri and dark blue t-shirt... now i want to know who will be meeting us besides Mee and I...:)
[post="137510"][/post]​

yea...
who else is meeting up...
you guys have to give me a final meeting place cause I have no cell phones and I'm leaving friday afternoon...
unless we can call each other up somehow...
I won't be on friday so tom. is the last day for any final
place and time ok...

get back to me thai lakorn

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
Mee_123 said:
yea...
who else is meeting up...
you guys have to give me a final meeting place cause I have no cell phones and I'm leaving friday afternoon...
unless we can call each other up somehow...
I won't be on friday so tom. is the last day for any final
place and time ok...

get back to me thai lakorn
[post="137512"][/post]​
OMG!?!?! am i too late? well i was wondering is Paradise having their booth? if so we can meet up there and yea i have no cell phone and all too so i'll remember ur clothing!! hehe...12:00 still works for me!!im so excited!! :D my name is mai yang vang by the way...

Mee_123

sarNie Hatchling
ok so two person so far plus me makes it three...
Paradise Band Booth? sound ok(if they have one)
man, I was telling my mom about this and she was freaking out, she was like, man, you know you gonna get lost and blah blah...
so let's hope I can prove her wrong this time alright =)