Hmong July 4

mayo

sarNie Egg
just 1st and 2nd? ive heard lots of things about it but never went because i live in Caliifornia but this year imma be in MN on July 4th... dont think imma make it still

sunny_gyrl

dee oNe aNd oNlee sUnNy!!!
my parents has a booth there so i gOtta go NO MATTER wat///i hate the july 4 and the new year.......have anyone heard tat this year will be the last year of thOs event??? or was it jus rumors???

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
sunny_gyrl said:
my parents has a booth there so i gOtta go NO MATTER wat///i hate the july 4 and the new year.......have anyone heard tat this year will be the last year of thOs event??? or was it jus rumors???
[post="132929"][/post]​
it's just rumors cause thats wat i heard last year too they said last year soccer tournament was going to be the last one too but no...
dancyno problem...

anjos

Mee_123 said:
you know what gals, we should go and meet up somewhere in tourny, I think that will be fun!
[post="133168"][/post]​

I agree..... we should..... it will be fun and nice to see each other.... I know I will be there...... but I wont be there till sunday.....
I dont think this year will be the last year..... cuz... they make sooo much money out of it.... why stop now??????

neena

sarNie Adult
If i don't get lazy then i'll go. i usually don't like that place so much. i go there once every...2-3 years. we have so many flea markets here in MN why a soccer tournament? geez...why can't we use the money to do something else...like improving the hmong entertainment world! besides, now a days so many stupid gangs go there to fight...or show off. makes the hmong image look bad.

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
Mee_123 said:
you know what gals, we should go and meet up somewhere in tourny, I think that will be fun!
[post="133168"][/post]​
good idea!!! i would LOVE to meet u gals!!! :D

beamie

sarNie Hatchling
that would be fun!! hahaha....i'll be the one wearing the big sign on my head that says "I'm BEAMIE!!" hahaha.....j/k.....hahaha.....just look for the girl that has long black hair.....i'm serious...you'll totally find me.....it's butt length....hahahah.....

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
beamie said:
that would be fun!! hahaha....i'll be the one wearing the big sign on my head that says "I'm BEAMIE!!" hahaha.....j/k.....hahaha.....just look for the girl that has long black hair.....i'm serious...you'll totally find me.....it's butt length....hahahah.....
[post="133352"][/post]​
there is many girls with butt length hair!!!no i'll go around and ask are u beamie from sarnworld??hehe...j/p

hamerica

sarNie Hatchling
I think it is a good idea. My soccer team will be playing at July, so I am the coach (always yelling by the sideline) of the yellow team with Milwaukee written in front.

Mee_123

sarNie Hatchling
anjos said:
I think we should set a place and time..... so we know where to meet eachother..... B)
[post="133699"][/post]​

we should...i think it will be such a great thing...
how about it gals. up for it...

SunStar

sarNie Elites
ooohhh.... count me in... i'm going too... but only in Saturday.... i would love to meet all of you... it would be so cool.... meeting you all in real life and we might become good friends... or even find out that we're related in some way......