Hmong Idol

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
Visit: www.hmongtoday.com

Congratulations Pagnia!!!!! I knew you could do it! :)
All of us here in sarnworld are honored to have you as a member too! :)
Looking forward to your album!

pajnyiag

sarNie Egg
Hey everyone!

This is Pagnia--thank you so much for the support! (= If you weren't there, you missed out on a FABULOUS vocal competition in the Hmong community. The contestants were MIND-BLOWING. I have never met such TALENTED Hmong singers in my life. I wished you guys were there to see them. However, one day, you may run into these talented singers 'cause I hope they all come out with albums some day.

Thank you for all the support again! For a photo of me, visit: http://www.hmongtoday.com/displaynews.asp?ID=2101

Have a great day!! (=

-pajnyiag

pajnyiag

sarNie Egg
angelxmdawb said:
Visit: www.hmongtoday.com

Congratulations Pagnia!!!!! I knew you could do it! :)
All of us here in sarnworld are honored to have you as a member too! :)
Looking forward to your album!
[post="63571"][/post]​
Thank you, angelxmdawb, for posting this up! (= HAPPY NEW YEAR!! :D

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Hey Pagnia!!! Once again, CONGRADULATIONS!!! Do you have any clips of you singing? I really wanna see...I think the third runner up, Houa Vang, post some of her performances on youtube.com...do you have any?

pajnyiag

sarNie Egg
ceda_lee said:
Hey Pagnia!!! Once again, CONGRADULATIONS!!! Do you have any clips of you singing? I really wanna see...I think the third runner up, Houa Vang, post some of her performances on youtube.com...do you have any?
[post="64093"][/post]​
Hey ceda_lee,

Sorry, I don't have any clips of me singing. However, you'll probably see me around the community singing. (=

:)

bugsy

sarNie Adult
WHOA!! I heard your voice on Sarn's Idol and knew that you were good...but damn! I didnt know that you won the competition!! That's awesome! Well...this is late..but...congrats!!

biava

sarNie Hatchling
wow lol i didn't know you were in sarnworrld haha well congrats you must have an awfully great voice i cant wait to hear it ^_~

aZn_FrEaK

*~JUNSU'S DORK~*
wow....that kool!
no, i mean...thats awsome...to have 1 of our member win!!
WOOT HOO~!
CONGRAT GURL!
can't wait for ur album to come out!