hmong hater right here

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
ITS NOT ME! wanna let u guys know. this girl is a "hmong hater"

check her page out. http://www.myspace.com/vickeyandlinh

"I'm FULL BLOODED VIETNAMESE & Damn proud of it. I am one racist ass mother fucker and if you're born hmong, I suggest you take a knife to your throat & just end it already [unless you're Lyah Yang & Yer's Family]. Besides my best friend, I fucken hate faggots. They annoy the shit out of me. I am extremely bold & I don't watch what I say & I shouldn't have to. I don't talk out my ass so I know exactly what I'm talking about. If I feel it, I say it. If I think it, I say it. If I say it, I MEAN IT. I hate ugly people that don't know how to act. If you haven't already know, ugly people LOSE THEIR PRIVELEDGE to act like an asshole. If you ain't got the looks, you better have SOMETHING to make up for it. Don't ever tell me what to do. If my birthgivers can't convince me to do something, what the hell makes you think you're capable of it? Yes, I am a fucken snob & it's gonna stay that way until I think you're worthy of seeing my other sides. Down for yours if you're down for mines. If you don't like what you're reading, go play in traffics instead. Cus this is me. I'm Vickey Nguyen. Can't handle the truth? Get the fuck out of here. [That's why this shit is public displayed. I figured if you are gonna add somebody, you should know who the hell you're adding" ]:D

WTF.. <_< what's her problem? lol..

danger

sarNie Hatchling
Just another girl who's trying to get some attention. These type of people don't usually get anywhere in life. :lol:

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
i just found out that this girl goes to school w/my sister. UGH! doesnt makes any sense. she hates hmong people but her best friend is Hmong.?? lol.. so stupid!

neena

sarNie Adult
:lol: funny!! what a hypocrite! i bet she doesn't even know what that means....she's like a dumb blonde. just a lonely 16 yrs old trying to get some attention and boody. :p These Lyah Yang & Yer girls...my advice to them...your losers for being friends with a dumb ass.

lady_sati

sarNie Adult
oh my freaken gosh.

she's funny.

apparently, she's closed minded.
but yet her friend is hmong.

first, what hmong girl can be her friend
when she hella degrades the people like that!!!

she's fucked up. that's true.

whatever.
she aint going to heaven.
she aint even gonna go to hell.
she'll just be a lost pity ass dust.

whatever.
im over it.
she aint gonna make me lose sleep at night.

LOVE HMONGS. LOVE VIETNAMESE. LOVE THAIS.
LOVE LAOTIANS. LOVE EVERYBODY!

yah!!!

PajHavZoov

sarNie Hatchling
Can someone say, desparate for attention? *roll eyes*

Hating on ugly people? Let's just say, that's a damn scary picture of her.

SweeTie_Dan

sarNie Juvenile
i think she is juz totally out of her mind.... she is juz a bad and pure evil person... If she is a good person she wouldn't had even write those words out..

mly

sarNie Hatchling
ah...anyone can say and be tough behind the computer. probably got dump by a hmong boy. it's okay, let her express her feelings online. it just make her look more stupid and pathetic.

anti-hmong

sarNie Hatchling
haha...my type of person...*sigh*...props to her...oh and the comment about going to heaven and hell and all that...haha...i just gotta laugh at that because hmongs are the most hypocritical "christians" EVER!...also the comment about who cares...apparently, all you peeps care because you put up the thread and you're commenting on it...if you didn't care then this thread wouldn't exist and there wouldn't be any comments...pathetic

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
"I hate ulgy people who don't know how to act" Snaps! girl..i do too...eheehe..and i'm looking at one rite now...goodness....go look in the mirrior b4 you start yapping about other ppl

"Probably got dumped by a hmong boy" <--- yeah! tat['s can wat happened....girls like tat..it gets into their heads...or her boyfriend..watever her race is..probably dumped her behind for a hmong girl..or even better for a hmong GUY! eheeheheeh

danger

sarNie Hatchling
ah...anyone can say and be tough behind the computer. probably got dump by a hmong boy. it's okay, let her express her feelings online. it just make her look more stupid and pathetic.
I agree, probably got dump by a hmong boy and now she's hating on the race. :D

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
ooooo......yeah....not gonna say much in this topic but it's pretty fun though....hah!!!!

and yes! compare this barbie to you......i guess....barbie is bettah!!! buh-bye!

danger

sarNie Hatchling
agh wat a fag she is lol:D she is a whore anyway who cares...
Why are you saying that theone, doesn't your girlfriend look like that? :lol: I wouldn't want a girlfriend like that, that'll make me look bad. By the look of her appearance, she's seems like those bitchy girls who thinks they're all that. :lol: I'm pretty sure if any guy who went with her just wants her not to be with her. :lol: The Truth <-------

Muddie Murda

smile...
I suggest you guys report her. She'll have her page closed, and she'll be so pissed. :D
(Unless....you guys want to play around with her before she gets deleted. hahaha i'm too evil for my own good.)

Mysty

sarNie Hatchling
LOL...sounds like a good explanation. :lol:

*clicks 'report abuse' continuously*

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
sounds like it ... its funny if she got dump by a hmong boy...wow...hating on hmong people...is a bad choice for her....