hmong gossip! :D

pyang

sarNie Egg
so how old is ur brother if he married a 15 year old girl because i hope he not just living off of ur parent money
he's 16. they did live off my parents but now they have wellfare/wic so they don't live so much off my parents but both are very irresponsible and immature. makes me mad just thinking about it. st.upid little kids.

sexy_lady_90

sarNie Egg
Man i heck a hated cuz just one little tip and ppl are like crazy all over it n not only that they don' t even noe it not true but yet they still spread stupid stuff

*__*

sarNie Egg
aww-poor her. she should have been careful No SEX till 18+
dang, it must be the hormones. Little kids these days be sexing it up like crazy
I blame it on the media.
HMONG gossips r so gay

suensusan

sarNie Egg
ahahaha that is how hmong ladies are... that is what they are made for :D
GOSSIP
that is all they do, some dont work and some do, the ones that dont work are the worst because they dont work so all they do is think about who to gossip about and to whom will they say it to....
*I know because a certain lady gossips about me on a daily basis :D *
and duh it is annoying but wth can I do? nothing hahah ajust want for the gossip to get to me and then all I can do is complain to my husband :D

macli

sarNie Hatchling
Gossip is a Hmong specialty, you've gotta have the skill to make the topic interesting too...by twisting it in all kinds of way to exaggerate a boring topic into something damaging and more interesting. About the teenage pregnancy, I don't really care when people I don't know do it but when people close to me gets married young or get pregnant...I just want to go and slap them for being so "in love?" It's quite sad to see that Hmong teenagers nowadays are still repeating yesteryears.

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
Gossip is a Hmong specialty, you've gotta have the skill to make the topic interesting too...by twisting it in all kinds of way to exaggerate a boring topic into something damaging and more interesting. About the teenage pregnancy, I don't really care when people I don't know do it but when people close to me gets married young or get pregnant...I just want to go and slap them for being so "in love?" It's quite sad to see that Hmong teenagers nowadays are still repeating yesteryears.

ahaha.. that's funny...
it is a specialty
everyone loves gossip
or else.. they wouldn't bother to read any of the threads in here

Quarter

Tell me about it.
15yr old prego already? whos the baby daddy? other guy or hmong guy? if hmong guy, then get married. if other guy, then child support.
if the guy is hmong then get marry?! ARE YOU KIDDING?!? hmong or not hmong, do not get marry at that age.

innoncent_mei

sarNie Juvenile
so is it just me or does words spread hella fast??? eg: my barely 15 yr old cousin is 5 months prego and every one at her school already knows, she just told her mom and brothers on sunday! hmong ppl up here already knows too. haha! i just find it funny how words spread so quickly!

so who your cousin..???

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I think gossip travels in every culture not just the Hmong culture. Also, I beg to differ about some who said everyone love gossip thats why they are reading the threads. Some of us me thinks the topic bares information and also to check if there is flaming in the topics that way we could get things under control before it gets out of hand ... but then we tend to respond because we found that a comment or post conflicted with our ideas lol.. but back to the topic.. Gossip is something that everyone does regardless of who you are and how "good" of a person you think yourself to be. Sometimes you do it unintentionally. I have some relatives who are hmong and they are actually pretty civilized and I almost never hear them gossip. Maybe because they are more Americanized rather than traditional. I notice that my cambodian relatives are heavy hitters when it comes to gossiping. Their favorite topic? Me! When I gain a little weight they would assume I'm pregnant! When I lose the weight they say I had an abortion! First of all I'm against abortion... and second of all even if I were pregnant there should be nothing wrong with it I'm a married woman; and I'm focused on school and have my head on straight. Gossip hurts everyone because if you think about it what if you were on the other side of the fence and being the person that they gossip about? You wouldn't like it much. I know I don't like it when I hear rumors and gossip about me when I don't even talk to my family members anymore because I don't like this type of environment.... my sisters and I get it the worst in the family because we are the only members of the family who graduate with honors, graduate in the top 5 people in school, got accepted to great colleges, what hurts me the most is because of our dedication to school people like to say that my father isn't our real father because we are too smart to be lao, thai, khmer that our real father has to be chinese or japanese .. that pisses me off to death because my dad's side of the family is actually the best side of the family they are really caring and we all love each other they are just as great with education as my sisters and I are.. my mom side of the family is the side that likes to drop out or get pregnant at 15 start having sex at 12 ... my mom is an exception which is why my father fell for her .. considering all her family members my mom actually almost finished college but decided it wasn't for her so she went to trade school instead..

So I guess what I'm trying to say is that sometimes when you gossip you don't always know where it's coming from. Like my sisters and I we hear rumors and gossip about us by people we never even heard of ... we would be in the lao store and we hear our names and our parents name pop up only to see the face of the person saying them is not familiar at all. Then it hurts our feelings because this is what we call family? People who would do this to us? So whether you know them or not if you talk about it with someone else they will go and tell someone else and there you have been part of a chain that caused people problems.

innoncent_mei

sarNie Juvenile
I heard from my cousin that dance in ET YANG new music video saying that he doing his last movie this coming year bc he going back to school and education is very important to him..so yeah...after my cousin saying that to me...I was like.." aww..that sad..but it true education is important and good luck for him.... heheh

miss_aom_phiyada

sarNie Adult
DO NOT WANT TO START ANY DRAMA BUT SINCE THERE NOTHING TO TALK ABOUT....welps, my friends mom told my mom that maiv xyooj(the singer) came back from MN, beg chue vang for forgive and if he still want to marry her again. but chue vang bro(as in kwv tij) say that they can't allow that to happen, and so she went back to mn to live with her sister. sorry for not being clear, i do not know what up with her but DAMN her life is freaky ruin by OLD GENE.

that all i know, but it just HMONG GOSSIP, i'm not so sure on it so don't get me wrong.

*__*

sarNie Egg
well maiv xyooj should realized that by now peoples don't look at her in that Beautiful way
but that divorcee way and a lady who old man or other divorcee just want to bang bang and forget her
they not going to want to marry her for a good wife.

They only want to hit and run.

like old peoples always say 'don't see the water running-heart not satisfy' that phrase in hmong...

i don't know why people think she's pretty? in my eyes she is not pretty just ok..and judging from her look
she seemed to be like a lazy nyab and b*tchy one too, and demanding..

sofarsogood

sarNie Egg
well maiv xyooj should realized that by now peoples don't look at her in that Beautiful way
but that divorcee way and a lady who old man or other divorcee just want to bang bang and forget her
they not going to want to marry her for a good wife.

They only want to hit and run.

like old peoples always say 'don't see the water running-heart not satisfy' that phrase in hmong...

i don't know why people think she's pretty? in my eyes she is not pretty just ok..and judging from her look
she seemed to be like a lazy nyab and b*tchy one too, and demanding..

I AGREE........