Hmong Frist school

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't know if ya watch the news latey but this last week I was watching the news and it show that Hmong people have a school of their own in ST. Paul or in Minneapls (now for sure where is it)....they teach all the basci like america school does and they also teach hmong class too...its so kool that Hmong people have a school for hmong...

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
oh kewl.. thanks for sharing.. :)

learning how to write in hmong is hard.. i can only read.. :) a little bit. :)

Captainlover

sarNie Elites
i heard that only hmong people can go to it is it true? i think that anyone that want to go to it can go or they are being races. But if i have to pick i rather go to an american school.

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
this school use to be located in minneapolis but now is in st.paul it's call hmong academy and it's a uniform school, during my 10th grade year i went and shadow there when it was still in minneapolis i went into hmong class and i felt like i was the only one there who actually know wat the teacher is saying and the students were talking in class, he read a paragraph for like at least 5 times and he choose some students to read it nobody got it right! well when it was in minneapolis it was small they only have 2 floors and one staircase...yea...

Muddie Murda

smile...
i heard that only hmong people can go to it is it true? i think that anyone that want to go to it can go or they are being races. But if i have to pick i rather go to an american school.
Someone who has family going there told me that it is true. That's just horrible in my opinion. Total discrimination!

precious_me

sarNie Hatchling
why can't minniesota just be signed over to the hmong people so that way the hmong can have a place they called "home"...

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
Someone who has family going there told me that it is true. That's just horrible in my opinion. Total discrimination!
really? i went there and they were like anybody can come to this school, african-american-cacasin, etc... i don't know now...

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
having a hmong skewl is kool...even though i didnt take classes my mom taught me the basic letters and i now know how to read and write hmong...

anti-hmong

sarNie Hatchling
anyone can attend there my a$$...they were going to hmong homes recruiting ppl...haha...i thought it was funny...they were saying oh, the school is so great...blah blah blah...our test scores are so high...our students are so great and they're all good students...they're not gangsters...blah blah blah...HAHA...if that were true then they wouldn't be going out and recruiting students...lol...the students are a bunch of wannabes and sluts...this whole school crap is a joke...most hmong ppl are dumb already...why go to a hmong school full of hmong ppl and get dumber????

as for the comment about making MN a hmong state...that's a double HAHA!!!...lol...i've gotta say...that's gotta to be the best joke i've heard in a long time...lol

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
I'm not sure if "only" hmong could go there, but i think that it's good the Hmong trying to teach their kid their own language because i know that from my generation or little older on doesn't even know how to read or write and not to mention speak Hmong correctly. OMG i think this is why We Hmong never succeed in anything because everyone always trying to criticized everything...OMG...that's all i got to say. We need to help SUPPORT each other not criticized!!!!! May we might succeed in something.....and don't get me start on GREEDY and SELFISHNESS!!!! OMG

Fearless

sarNie Adult
I'm not sure if "only" hmong could go there, but i think that it's good the Hmong trying to teach their kid their own language because i know that from my generation or little older on doesn't even know how to read or write and not to mention speak Hmong correctly. OMG i think this is why We Hmong never succeed in anything because everyone always trying to criticized everything...OMG... all i got to say. We need to help SUPPORT each other not criticized!!!!! May we might succeed in something.....and don't get me start on GREEDY and SELFISHNESS!!!! OMG

I agree with you. The Hmong people never succeed in anything because they always criticize about everything... instead of supporting their own people, they automatically put them down... if you're not going to respect and support what some of your people are doing to better your people, who's going to respect us? If you look down on your people already, it gives other people more power to look down on us. I respect, appreciate, and give credit to all the Hmong people who are trying to help and better our people and help us climb that step one by one.. It may take a while before we reach the top but we're trying... we just need to support each other.

mly

sarNie Hatchling
it's good that they have a hmong school, but i rather go to an american school.
and send my children to an american school too.