Hmong Female Singer claims Sornram kissed her

sunny_gyrl

dee oNe aNd oNlee sUnNy!!!
his face expression after that KISS WAS so shocking & SCARE!!!! not to be hating a the girl but it's like u JUST DON'T ASK HIM AND BE DIFFERENT U GET WAT U GET AND for her to change it up like that HE ANIT FEELING IT AFTERWARD!!! TRUST ME!

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
LMFAO this sums up everything nicely! Yay you!!! :loool: :clap:

"dear god" was seperated so at first i was like hmmm this girls probably going to pray for some kind of kiss or w/e...
and then BAAAMM..."please make it stop"
holy frekN shit! I SUPER LOVE IT! :yahoo:

anywho yah being kissed on the lips w/o being notified...hmmmm thats how did Umm say it "raped" lmao Actually he said he felt he was raped by words lmao :loool:
so I guess she raped a kiss from him! lmfao!!! :loool: :r-scene-pop-corn: lmao i'm sure it wasnt :w-scene-pop-corn: hahahaha
oh well good for her i guess...bad for him...
its been done what can you do right? just let it go...i'm sure someone will try it again the next time he comes. hahahaha
pze is this where you have been hiding? lol come back to the island girl!!! :blink:

pze

sarNie Adult
lolz moh....i havent been hiding...u guys are never on when i am...lolz...i only catch krsytal n just gp yesterday...lolz....

plus my laptops are still down....ill be back on the island soon....hehe

kellylis

sarNie Hatchling
if its making out stuff... then i would be like... WHAOOO!
but its just on the cheek...

last time that sornram came to the US <minnesota> i went to his concert and asked for a kiss from him and got a kiss on the cheek...
from him and i did kiss him back on the cheek... (it was a bet that i wouldn't be able to do it... but i did...)
nothing... celebs kiss their fans on cheeks sometimes... if they ask for or if they're really big fans...

debbieyanglove

sarNie Hatchling
P'NUM KISSED MANY GIRLS..AND I BET THEY ALL WANTED TO KISS HIM..
BUT I GUESS IT IS NATURAL..THINK LIKE WE ARE IN FRANCE..THEIR POP STARS KISS
THEIR FANS.
SHE IS NOT THE ONLY ONE...TRUST ME...

sunny_gyrl

dee oNe aNd oNlee sUnNy!!!
PLEASE EMAIL IF OR CALL ME IF U HAVEN'T GOTTEN UR PICTURES! IM LEAVING OUT OF TOWN ON FRIDAY AND WOULD LIKE TO GET RID OF THEM ASAP!