-Hmong Dubbing Tearm-

VENOM559

sarNie Egg
sorry haven't been here. But i will keep HDT alive...FOR now I will start working on Romance Solver, (HDT next dubb...) starting (10-23-06) or tommorow..I will keep you updated...but i still need HLIYAJ's voice clips....

VX559

Quiet-ness

sarNie Hatchling
May I request something from the Meet Princess Good for Nothing clip?

Will someone upload that 4L-Ua Ib Siab remix at the end of the clip? I like it. It really matches. Thank you.

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
May I request something from the Meet Princess Good for Nothing clip?

Will someone upload that 4L-Ua Ib Siab remix at the end of the clip? I like it. It really matches. Thank you.
me too! anyone have this song and willing to share? i was also wondering what's that musical piece that you guys used in the beginning of the video when "hmong dubbing team" appears on screen? it sounds so familiar...

COVER_GIRL

sarNie Hatchling
me too! anyone have this song and willing to share? i was also wondering what's that musical piece that you guys used in the beginning of the video when "hmong dubbing team" appears on screen? it sounds so familiar...
:yahoo: is been so long i that i haven't been here. Finally got my net back. Quiet-ness and JaM, i could help you guys for this one. Hehehe...cuz im the edditor for meet princess good for nothing.

"Tell Me Where It Hurts" by MYMP. This is the title for song that appears on the HDT preview.

Here's the link, enjoy. The link will expire in 7 days.
http://www.yousendit.com/download/QRjaDPabz4N5TA%3D%3D

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
:yahoo: is been so long i that i haven't been here. Finally got my net back. Quiet-ness and JaM, i could help you guys for this one. Hehehe...cuz im the edditor for meet princess good for nothing.

"Tell Me Where It Hurts" by MYMP. This is the title for song that appears on the HDT preview.

Here's the link, enjoy. The link will expire in 7 days.
http://www.yousendit.com/download/QRjaDPabz4N5TA%3D%3D
Thank you so much, Cover Girl! Not to be a bother but can you also upload the other song as well? ^_^ If you ever need anything from me, I'll be glad to upload for you! :D

Quiet-ness

sarNie Hatchling
OH MY COVER_GIRL!!!

I will <3 you forever. :D Thank you. I was wondering about you and the HBT team. I didn't know if this would be the end of it. Glad to know that it's not at least yet. Welcome back COVER_GIRL. We all are waiting for the next big thing of HBT!!!

VENOM559

sarNie Egg
yeap, its background sounds, my friends and I just finish dubbing Bi's Rain (romance solver) part a or the first half of the the drama vid, and I am in need of bg sounds for the background....

:lol: :lol:

VX and V559