-Hmong Dubbing Tearm-

go-kart

sarNie Egg
lol k. can't wait to see what the team's comin up with. also, what is our next project going to be? anyone know?

VENOM559

sarNie Egg
ANYONE HELPING US DUBB (MEET PRINCESS GOOD FOR NOTHING) IF YOU DONE THE PART....send me your voices ASAP............................
ANYONE DUBBING THIS................................PM ME.........

I AM VERY CONFUSED NOW.................BECAUSE I AM DUBBING MY OWN VIDS, AND IS HELPING YOU GUYS ON THIS MOVIE.........

anyone helping us dubb this,PM me back ASAP

COVER_GIRL

sarNie Hatchling
What? You make me really confused too. Because they send me their voice already. But we are still looking for a girl to dubb for the min girl. Also i already pm you, pm me back.

if-only

sarNie Hatchling
I am Bao, if-only's sister. Umm.. so we need one more girl ro dub the main girl right? Maybe I can help, but I heard that Daisy's sister is dubbing for her.

COVER_GIRL

sarNie Hatchling
really nice venom...i rank 5 star but forgot to leave a comment, will do that later....about the video, i'll post up tomorrow or if I find a girl to dubb for the main girl. If i can't fine a girl by tomorrow or today then, i'll go to my sis house and do this over there.

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
:loool: that was funny venom....the funniest thing is that you dubbed for the old man that he's going to go and watch youtube...but later outside the house seeing him reading a book or the newspaper.... :loool: but still is was enjoyable....

oil_yui

sarNie Adult
:wavecry: :wavecry: i'm so looking forward to see the project finish.

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
me too..i want to know too...i'm bored...i want to watch it...lol..last night my sis and my bro we dubbed hana yori dango and devil beside you...it was so funny...but we had alot of fun.......

COVER_GIRL

sarNie Hatchling
as soon as hliyaj send me her voice, then i'll be done with the video. Yeah, right now...i has to stay at me sis house...her comp is soooo slow..hahaha...