-Hmong Dubbing Tearm-

go-kart

sarNie Egg
hm.. well if there are still parts to dub, i dont mind, but i dont think there are any girl parts left. hehe. its ok. i'll wait till the next one :D

COVER_GIRL

sarNie Hatchling
Just want to let you guy's know that my net will be over on the 19. So for this video, i just grab anyone one i can to dubb. lol.....Also the video will be done before the 19. It's suck how i'm not going to get my net anymore. If there's any question, then ask before i'm gone. Once a while i'll be back to this thread to check on it. Also HDT must go on.................... :D

daisy_changstah

sarNie Egg
Our only problem is that once you are gone (COVER_GIRL), who's going to lead us on??? You're the leader here, but with you gone, we're going to not have anyone to take lead and check up regularly. Unless we get that solve, HDT can't continue being active...

COVER_GIRL

sarNie Hatchling
well....i was thinking that HDt don't need no lead. You guy's could just pm each other and talk together as a team. venom or someone could be the editor. Then you guy's will be good. Will check on this thread once or two time a month.

daisy_changstah

sarNie Egg
Okay. I guess so. VENOM, you have no choice but to take care of HDT for the moment. LOL. J/P... but really, you are the one who's most experience at editing and dubbing, so therefore a big responsibility had fallen upon you!!!!! Please guide HDT to a great dubbing future. LOL. :D
Cover_girl, be sure to DO come back and check on this thread! Also, when you have time, remember to give me the link to the HYD preview 2 as we had discussed. Thanks!

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
yea cover girl, if you're gone who's going to keep us updating....hey venom, you have to stick with us...since you and cover girl are the only expert in here.....

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
awww....venom! i think your voice match eric! omg he is so hott! u made him even hotter! ;) ;) although i found the girl quite annoying.

COVER_GIRL

sarNie Hatchling
Here is my HONEST word...Don't take it to the heart, take it to the bring. Okay.... :D

I dislike the Jet Lee song but you are really good at the fighting noise. Also your voice for the bad guys is really nice. :lmao: Hahaha...love it! You sure know how to make your voice sound to match the character. Which that's a good thing. ^_^ Okay...let's get to the point now...the part that you dubbed for Eric, I can't really tell if you really match him or not. Because the line Eric is speaking is too short. So just by that part....I think that you sound a bit deep for him and he's not the best guys you dubbed for. But after all...it was okay. Other people might think different from me, so don't just take me word and feel sad. For what xxmiss_maixx said up there :rolleyes: , she seem to really like your voice and think that you match him alot. So everybody think different. :sweat: Also remember I once told you that I really like your voice for Tsakasa from HYD. Yeap, I still think that he's the guy that you match the most. At first when i saw the preview, i was like wow.......really nice and love it. But also nekoyuyu said in page 7, I quote her:

---I know vemon599 is pretty good at dubbing, I felt that he should dub for Hanazawa Rui...in his voice there is that kindness, and that warming feeling---even when he was dubbing for Doumyouji Tsukasa, he doesn't sound mean enough........(don't mean to up vomen559 down or anything) its just that it doesn't sound right...(thats just my opinion...hehehheheheheeeeeeeeeee)
Truly, people like different stuff. Not everone match every character. There's always someone voice that don't match some character. Everything I said to HDT, it's true. So...HDT, when I said your voice is good, then I really mean it. No need to hide the true. Telling the TRUE, could make thing change to be good or bad. Not telling the TRUE, make things goes the same forever. That is it for now, sorry for my words. :sweat:

:D SMILE FOR ME, VENOM559...BECAUSE I DID WHAT YOU ASK FOR. TELL YOU MY HONEST WORDS.

I still think that your voice ROCK for Tsukasa !!!

Fearless

sarNie Adult

I have a suggestion. I think it would be fun to dub "the champion". It's a Taiwanese series. I'm currently watching it right now and it's pretty good and interesting. There are enough characters for everyone who wants take part in dubbing. I know that we don't have much male dubbers so this series would be good to dub because I think there are only two main guys. What do you guys think?

click here for storyline and cast

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
venom, i thought you sound great as the bad guy....but for eric, like cover gurl say, it's not the best guy you've dubbed...but you did such a great job on it!

hey fearless, i've check out the site, looks like a good series...

VENOM559

sarNie Egg
i am gonna be busy for the next couple of weeks...i won't be able to dubb till then......but if i have free time i can help edit the FILM...

VENOM559

sarNie Egg
don't say that........as long as V559 still exist...

OUR HDT WILL STILL CONTINUE TO SHINE......

SEND ME YOUR VOICES AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
I WILL EDIT THE VID ( MEET PRINCESS GOOD 4 NOTHIN )
AND I WILL GET IT DONE ASAP......

HUH CHA LATERZ